Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She has a christmas song coming out in the middle of November. It's a duet with Michael Buble and Christina Aguilera. I'll post more details tomorrow when I get more info from my source. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

34 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I know the wait is way too long now but she should've release January this year or next year like Ariana did after the post-Xmas freeze to snatch the #1s

 

Her second single in January will be the true SMASH! Don't worry!

41 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

Sounds like smth she would achieve in its first week, but Happy Mistake performance on all platforms makes me nervous. 

 

HM isnt really a real test. I think liddos made it clear they won't support her ballads even if their lives depended on it :dies:

 

DWAS debuted less than Stupid Love. Shallow debuted low, as did Million Reasons & Hold My Hand.

6 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She has a christmas song coming out in the middle of November. It's a duet with Michael Buble and Christina Aguilera. I'll post more details tomorrow when I get more info from my source. 

 

If she indeed delays thre lead single, I'll just pretend I never cared about her and will stop consuming news about her at all so I don't get anxious about the possible release day. I'll just act like those Rihanna fans that will only believe new music exists when the music gets released. 

2 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She has a christmas song coming out in the middle of November. It's a duet with Michael Buble and Christina Aguilera. I'll post more details tomorrow when I get more info from my source. 

"I'm releasing all my songs at once" she didn't lie!

Gar on October 30: "Hello Little Monsters! I wanted to tell you that I decided I don't want to release any singles before the album, I want you to listen to the whole thing from start to finish and I want every song to be new to you, I can't wait for you to listen to my new music, see you in February!!"

 

:gaycat1:

Edited by Colmillo

 

Now girls, don't be crazy. She ain't releasing a single in January, that's when the song she's about to put out will actually begin its radio run. It'll get up to like, 25M AI (if that) and then fall through December and begin a rise again in January. 

 

You'll get your next LG7 track a week or two before the album in February.

 

:suburban:

18 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

HM isnt really a real test. I think liddos made it clear they won't support her ballads even if their lives depended on it :dies:

 

DWAS debuted less than Stupid Love. Shallow debuted low, as did Million Reasons & Hold My Hand.

At least those ballads still managed to debut at all unlike HM.

 

Nurtec, Haus Labs, 2 jazz cover albums really did that

 

moo.png

Edited by slobro

  • ATRL Moderator

not yall crashing out :lmao: save that if the lead doesn't peak in the top 10. 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

 

Now girls, don't be crazy. She ain't releasing a single in January, that's when the song she's about to put out will actually begin its radio run. It'll get up to like, 25M AI (if that) and then fall through December and begin a rise again in January. 

 

You'll get your next LG7 track a week or two before the album in February.

 

:suburban:

first single - october 24

second single - january 25

third single - feb 25 with album release would be great tbh

fourth single would be the most streamed track from the album and she would release the fifth one with remix then the sixth one with deluxe

:suburban:

 

Spoiler

she haven't released a third single from a project for over a decade so this one will probably be like

oct 24 - lead

feb 25 - second single with album

 

:gaycat6:

 

I'm totally here for a Xmas single, but I want a solo Holiday tune first. Bublé duet can come when the Xmas record is released. :gaycat4:

  • ATRL Moderator

grammys is 2.2.2025 so my guess is she will drop a single in january, perform it there, then announce the album date.

 

i think the album will be Feb 21 or 28 

11 minutes ago, slobro said:

At least those ballads still managed to debut at all unlike HM.

 

Nurtec, Haus Labs, 2 jazz cover albums really did that

 

moo.png

In its defense, HM's rollout was terrible and she didn't even bother posting that she has an original song out.

Hold My Hand was teased a lot and also didn't debut first day. 

 

:clack:

  • ATRL Moderator

i can see her doing a jazz show or an xmas special like jingle bell ball to keep the era occupied during the freeze. 

Yall really let the OGH get to you that much :rip: idc I want new music, **** it if it doesn't make much noise

 

If the music is GOOD, I WANT it

 

:giraffe:

While I don't think the lead should be postponed, I do think anything related to Harlequin should not be released until later in Christmas. We don't need any articles talking about "Gaga's accompanying album to *redacted movie*. 

 

We need to move on and the world is ready for a new Gaga Halloween anthem. Period

 

Just now, Colmillo said:

 

Girl...

 

moo.png

 

 

What is this person on...looks like lyrics I'd write when I was 13 and my english level was at like a B2 at most

 

Ok Liddos. Let's just stop worrying about DWAS overshadowing the lead for a bit. Here's a take:

 

Gaga along with Interscope could've released her next album and its lead next year. Instead they opted to do it close to Joker 2. Expecting it to smash or not, it was pretty convenient how it was so close to Halloween. Thinking about its sound and Gaga abandoning it and even when doing dance pop doing it in much brighter sounds I am inclined to presume that Bloody Mary's success was the one that inspired Gaga to go dark pop again. And because of that they decided to release the lead so close to Halloween to capitalize on that holiday. Bloody Mary is basically a new Halloween classic by now so I'm feeling strongly about her and Intersuck opting for a release in October because of that as well. And even if one of the decisions was JFAD's expected huge success and that didn't work out their other occasion is very much still relevant. I also think Abracadabra fits this so well too. Maybe that's the lead we're getting :duca:

Edited by Doctor Dick

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

While I don't think the lead should be postponed, I do think anything related to Harlequin should not be released until later in Christmas. We don't need any articles talking about "Gaga's accompanying album to *redacted movie*. 

 

We need to move on and the world is ready for a new Gaga Halloween anthem. Period

 

It's funny you think anything related to JFAD will ever be released now 

 

:suburban:

40 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She has a christmas song coming out in the middle of November. It's a duet with Michael Buble and Christina Aguilera. I'll post more details tomorrow when I get more info from my source. 

Mr Buble and Xtina better count their days…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91yydojkuzbe8skgb4ez

Bruno's tour is CARRYING the song's promo while Gaga's career while Joker/Harlequin flounders and she stays completely silent like…

 

 

Thank you Bruno but only for being the reason the song is smashing and continuing to smash in markets that usually wouldn't touch a Gaga song 

-

Hope Gaga takes notes for LG7

 

EDIT: I was referencing the song smashing in SEA. Didn't know the footage was from Brazil lol

Edited by ROARyals

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.