Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

"Die With a Smile" has now spent 6 weeks at the top of United World Chart (UWC)

 

Week 1: 248.000 (#4)

Week 2: 352.000 (#2)

Week 3: 399.000 (#1)

Week 4: 423.000 (#1)

Week 5: 448.000 (#1)

Week 6: 458.000 (#1)

Week 7: 462.000 (#1)

Week 8: 454.000 (#1)

 

TOTAL: 3.244.000

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

Biggest weeks on the UWC, in 2024

 

1. Fortnight (541K)
2. Die With a Smile (462K)
3. Die With a Smile (458K)
4. Die With a Smile (454K)
5. Die With a Smile (448K)

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

I don't think people realize how big the song is.

Literally one of the biggest smashes of the decade.

 

 

Edited by Artur

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Hair said:

 

DROP THE LEAD NOW GAGA

 

giphy.webp

 

I really hope it's 10/18. After 11/28, it's all over with holiday music in the US. I want it to have more runway than just a month to be a proper hit. :monkey: 

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I really hope it's 10/18. After 11/28, it's all over with holiday music in the US. I want it to have more runway than just a month to be a proper hit. :monkey: 

She officially teased it for an October release in a post and said it with her mouth on the red carpet and we've only got two more fridays. There's a rumor about someone dropping on Oct. 18 so if it's not her she'll come Oct. 25. 

16 minutes ago, Artur said:

"Die With a Smile" has now spent 6 weeks at the top of United World Chart (UWC)

 

Week 1: 248.000 (#4)

Week 2: 352.000 (#2)

Week 3: 399.000 (#1)

Week 4: 423.000 (#1)

Week 5: 448.000 (#1)

Week 6: 458.000 (#1)

Week 7: 462.000 (#1)

Week 8: 454.000 (#1)

 

TOTAL: 3.244.000

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

Biggest weeks on the UWC, in 2024

 

1. Fortnight (541K)
2. Die With a Smile (462K)
3. Die With a Smile (458K)
4. Die With a Smile (454K)
5. Die With a Smile (448K)

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

I don't think people realize how big the song is.

Literally one of the biggest smashes of the decade.

 

 

filler hit

 

Spoiler

:ryan3:

 

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Grace said Gaga wanted her version of Harley to love both Joker and Arthur. Honestly that would've been so much better than what we got. 

where did she say that

21 minutes ago, Suspendedintheair said:

Us in exactly 2 months lol :coffee2: 

more like 2 weeks

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

7 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Government Hooker deserves 1B streams

Correct and Heavy Metal Lover at least 4B streams

7 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

She officially teased it for an October release in a post and said it with her mouth on the red carpet and we've only got two more fridays. There's a rumor about someone dropping on Oct. 18 so if it's not her she'll come Oct. 25. 

I know that, I'm saying I prefer the 18th over the 25th, not that it's not coming in October. 

29 minutes ago, Artur said:

"Die With a Smile" has now spent 6 weeks at the top of United World Chart (UWC)

 

Week 1: 248.000 (#4)

Week 2: 352.000 (#2)

Week 3: 399.000 (#1)

Week 4: 423.000 (#1)

Week 5: 448.000 (#1)

Week 6: 458.000 (#1)

Week 7: 462.000 (#1)

Week 8: 454.000 (#1)

 

TOTAL: 3.244.000

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

Biggest weeks on the UWC, in 2024

 

1. Fortnight (541K)
2. Die With a Smile (462K)
3. Die With a Smile (458K)
4. Die With a Smile (454K)
5. Die With a Smile (448K)

 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

I don't think people realize how big the song is.

Literally one of the biggest smashes of the decade.

 

 

Song of the Millennium…

 

We still have enough days left this year to beat Dance Monkey on global Spotify too…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Just now, Kimmo said:

Song of the Millennium…

 

We still have enough days left this year to beat Dance Monkey on global Spotify too…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

It has like, 120 days at first, no? :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Song of the Millennium…

 

We still have enough days left this year to beat Dance Monkey on global Spotify too…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

But we won't…

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

It has like, 120 days at first, no? :deadbanana4:

Yes, we have 50 so far so we need 71 more days and we only have 79 days left this year…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Edited by Kimmo

I know nobody asked but I wish we got an album for The Cure and Heal Me

 

They're so good 😊 

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

It has like, 120 days at first, no? :deadbanana4:

 

2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Yes, we have 50 so far so we need 71 more day…

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I think it's actually 128 days so...

 

giphy.gif

 

I can't believe how big of a hit DWAS is becoming…

 

I wonder if this is gonna make them push the LG7 lead a little

To be fair to that twitter monster, 200 points for a top 3 debut is doable right now. But isn't factoring in the chance that an artist like Taylor or Harry have rumblings of a new release on the same day.

6 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

 

I think it's actually 128 days so...

 

giphy.gif

 

 


120

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91f5mxmll5hsa1w9jy002qad4ex5dx7nonqwt6k6rf&ep=v1_gifs_username&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Wild to think a random ass droplet that came out of nowhere is about to become one of her biggest hits ever, while the thing we've been patiently waiting for just came and went.

 

It's all about expectations, I guess. So... how are we feeling about LG7?

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

I can't believe how big of a hit DWAS is becoming…

 

I wonder if this is gonna make them push the LG7 lead a little

They better not. She can't afford disappointing her fans this many times, specially after releasing her 3rd Jazz album (featuring Good Morning) in the last 10 years, while only serving 1 and a half pop albums in the same period of time. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.