Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Post coming in 5 min get ready :nicole2:

minutes later

@Daglazzo giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952jpdmiuehlytw4q0pwe

Y'all I visited 143 thread and all clowns are now agreeing that WW was safest single choice and it's a bop :rip: imagine the brain rot 

  • Popular Post

 

 

Edited by SmittenCake

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Y'all I visited 143 thread and all clowns are now agreeing that WW was safest single choice and it's a bop :rip: imagine the brain rot 

It's been lowkey stuck in my head for a few days now :ahh:

Ok it kinda changed once again and I'm craving notorious being now 

 

spacer.png

 

Spoiler

Never gonna get tired with this gif 

 

ugh the jimmy kimmel performance is so good. i know its probably not going to happen but i hope she does more than just a handful of performances this era :jonnycat:

 

i miss her so much :sosad:

2 minutes ago, Poker Face said:

ugh the jimmy kimmel performance is so good. i know its probably not going to happen but i hope she does more than just a handful of performances this era :jonnycat:

 

i miss her so much :sosad:

Honestly, same. And I know its not that common for singers to do the tv promo for music anymore, but I kind of hope she does. And with jfad bombing, she has more than enough time in her schedule to do just that

spacer.png

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

I think it'll be Friday. I don't expect her to say anything until Wednesday though, even though I think she could really use to give it a few more days of hype.

This is my hope !!!!! Every part of this 

Hopefully she moved the cancelled 2nd Kimmel performance and moved it for lg7 lead! I don't even care about the promo aspect that much, I just love seeing her bring her singles to life with live performances, it helps build the aesthetic/themes of the era!

Joker: Folie à Deux Will Release On 4K Blu-ray December 17th

"It will be released on 4K Blu-ray on December 17th, with a Steelbook as well"

 

spacer.png

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/joker-folie-a-deux-4k-blu-ray-release-december-17th-steelbook/

Just now, Andraslop said:

Joker: Folie à Deux Will Release On 4K Blu-ray December 17th

"It will be released on 4K Blu-ray on December 17th, with a Steelbook as well"

 

spacer.png

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/joker-folie-a-deux-4k-blu-ray-release-december-17th-steelbook/

I don't buy movies like that anymore but I will be snagging this 

I wish movie DVDs had bloopers and cut content like back in the day 

3 minutes ago, Denim said:

Hopefully she moved the cancelled 2nd Kimmel performance and moved it for lg7 lead! I don't even care about the promo aspect that much, I just love seeing her bring her singles to life with live performances, it helps build the aesthetic/themes of the era!

There was never a 2nd performance, it was an error on their site.

:gaycat4:

20 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

i know it's fake but imagine track 01 starting like that dance-heaven.gif

5 hours ago, Namiskine said:

 

We're really getting a 599.999.999 counter update uh

 

:suburban:

Not far away 599.977.057 :spin:

I listened to all the snippets again and Dance In The Shadow and Abracadabra are the ones I think sound the best. Girlfriend's lyrics don't do it for me, especially the "Garden of Eden" part. Maybe It'll grow on me. 

 

I have a theory that since she'll be releasing close to Halloween and Interflop is potentially inspired by Bloody Mary's surge I could see Abracadabra the lead. It's got the Halloween vibe around it in the title. 

36 minutes ago, Sugden said:

im so tired of her just dissapearing  :zzz:

Us in exactly 2 months lol :coffee2: 

We just need the Harry and Morgan singles NOT to smash right out of the gate. I still have faith in DWAS reaching #1 on the Hot 100 in late November, just before the Xmas freeze starts.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.