Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Torturo said:

rumbling created by liddos, in Harry base there is only one post about comeback and its someone saying they don't believe it 

Well, it was created by deuxmoi and I've seen a few tweets about it too. But I'm happy for it not to happen. :sistrens:

She's gonna announce on Oct 31st and it's gonna get release on Nov 1st

 

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

When on October 30 she posts the single cover with the caption "you thought I forgot? #LG7 #tonight" 

 

:gaycat1:

ok but this would eat

1 hour ago, oinkamaraj said:

 

if she's not getting that solo #1 with LG7 idk when she can tbh

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

Well, it was created by deuxmoi and I've seen a few tweets about it too. But I'm happy for it not to happen. :sistrens:

I mean it could happen but it's definitely not certain, back in January deuxmoi also said he's coming in Q2.

 

7 minutes ago, Torturo said:

rumbling created by liddos, in Harry base there is only one post about comeback and its someone saying they don't believe it 

Yeah I searched after reading this thread and I hear no rumblings about Harry come back next week. 
 

Morgan will debut big but he excels at longevity; I feel like we could potentially out debut him tbh 

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

Yeah I searched after reading this thread and I hear no rumblings about Harry come back next week. 
 

Morgan will debut big but he excels at longevity; I feel like we could potentially out debut him tbh 

Gaga's team just needs to SNATCH the Apple Music Today's Hits and TTH cover on Friday from his MAGA self.

 

:gaygacat4:

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

She's gonna announce on Oct 31st and it's gonna get release on Nov 1st

 

:suburban:

Good luck with that 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, unison stan said:

if she's not getting that solo #1 with LG7 idk when she can tbh

It's not like Gaga has many #1 hits in general. As long as it's a Top 10 hit, and an actual hit (not like Stupid Love getting the peak but not actually having any longevity), it's fine.

 

Because she's never been an artist that's been a #1 regular, she certainly won't become that suddenly as she's nearing 40. :deadbanana:

Edited by hausofbryan

morgan, harry, taylor, cardi all coming soon. @ladygaga ma'am you better release the lead with high budget MV and proper promo if else it can has even more terrifying chart run than stupid love :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Denim said:

Yeah I searched after reading this thread and I hear no rumblings about Harry come back next week. 
 

Morgan will debut big but he excels at longevity; I feel like we could potentially out debut him tbh 

his last single tanked but this song seems to be getting hyped since he posted snippet weeks ago so It has me worried

Little monsters haven't truly been tested since Stupid love. 
 

all of her releases since have been genres the core fandom isn't interested in or she's had a big collaborator (not dissing at all but ROM/DWAS were her last pushed pop singles)

 

and guess what, we got it to #5 debut despite the song being leaked online months in advanced sucking a lot of the fandom hype out of it. 
 

I think we could be a powerhouse with LG7 if it delivers and is something they can get excited about 

1 minute ago, unison stan said:

morgan, harry, taylor, cardi all coming soon. @ladygaga ma'am you better release the lead with high budget MV and proper promo if else it can has even more terrifying chart run than stupid love :deadbanana:

Most of these are just speculation outside of Morgan, though.

 

(As the biggest Cardi fan, let me just say that Gaga doesn't need to worry.)

 

:suburban:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

It's not like Gaga has many #1 hits in general. As long as it's a Top 10 hit, and an actual hit (not like Stupid Love getting the peak but not actually having any longevity), it's fine.

 

She's never been an artist that's been a #1 regular. She certainly won't become that suddenly as she's nearing 40. :deadbanana:

well she and her team/label wasted many opportunities before but this time they must do everything right to debut at #1. and it's doable too. she just needs 240 points to snatch that #1. after lead's #1 debut they can give a chance to DWAS and make it a #1 hit too :celestial2:

23 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

~175 pts for top 5 and ~150 for top 10.

 

For perspective, Stupid Love numbers with 0 sales would be enough for top 5, Stupid Love numbers with 0 sales and almost 0 airplay would be enough for top 10.

Sounds like smth she would achieve in its first week, but Happy Mistake performance on all platforms makes me nervous. 

 

She's coming on October 32nd you heard it here first :chick1:

She'll get the Top 5 and I can't wait to see the threads.

 

"Gaga scores SOLO Top 5 hit, why?"

 

"Gaga has TWO Top 5 hits in 2024, why?"

 

"Bigger in music in 2024: **** or Gaga?"

 

:suburban:

 

I believe in her! 

Edited by hausofbryan

I feel like this time, she will release the lead with more promo other than just the video. 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Most of these are just speculation outside of Morgan, though.

 

(As the biggest Cardi fan, let me just say that Gaga doesn't need to worry.)

 

:suburban:

let's add Rihanna Beyonce Adele while we're at it

moo.png

Postponing would literally be one of Gaga's worst decisions in her lifetime. Especially because October is the only month until FEBRUARY or at least late January where she can comfortably release

 

- Elections on Nov.6th > no one will be speaking about the lead in her main market aka the USA

- Weeks after Nov 6th > a week after the elections will still be front and center, the rest of the year is CHRISTMAS FROZEN

- Early January could be a possibility...but again, the inauguration will take the spotlight

 

A late January single would mean a complete change in strategy. I highly doubt they will postpone and change 4 months of promo that's probably planned because of that Todd Philipps disaster

 

I know the wait is way too long now but she should've release January this year or next year like Ariana did after the post-Xmas freeze to snatch the #1s

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.