Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Bad News said:

Wild to think a random ass droplet that came out of nowhere is about to become one of her biggest hits ever, while the thing we've been patiently waiting for just came and went.

 

It's all about expectations, I guess. So... how are we feeling about LG7?

 

:suburban:

Devastated 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Also also completely random but I'm listening to ASIB soundtrack and the transition from Jack calling Ally ugly to the opening line of the next song took me out

 

I can't believe the things you saaaaaid :gaycat7:

The silence so far either means plans have changed (like they always do with Gaga) or that her team has suddenly become so so good and competent that they managed to keep everything locked and a secret up until this point.

 

Someone convince me that the 2nd scenario is possible

 

:suburban:

 

 

40 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

 

The setup :rip: DWAS starts smashing already from the 3 - 4th day

 

The lowest prediction for Harleyquinn was like 70k first week :rip:

 

We should adjust our expectation

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

She's ready to delete the LG7 first single post

 

:suburban:

Us when she finally posts on Insta and we read the words 'Monsters, I'm devastated'

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

Us when she finally posts on Insta and we read the words 'Monsters, I'm devastated'

 

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

Or even better "happy to announce my new jazz residency"

spacer.png

When she just doesn't post at all for the rest of the year and we're left alone with our thoughts 

 

saladga@2x.jpg

 

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

Or even better "happy to announce my new jazz residency"

spacer.png

"Featuring songs from my new albums Harlequin & follow up Harlequin Deux"

M8BPm9F.thumb.gif.ab89cdf6280a8a90f8ddbb

27 minutes ago, Bad News said:

It's all about expectations, I guess. So... how are we feeling about LG7?

Tbh Happy Mistake kinda made nervous about LG7 lead. 

I dont know what to expect. 

 

But if its debuts at #10 position on billboard hot 100 it would be win for us. 

 

I would love for another #5-4-3 peak and keep her solo Top5 per era streak going on.


when we thought Halloween would be filled with girls in Lee outfits but we got this iconic look instead :DWAS:

17 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

The silence so far either means plans have changed (like they always do with Gaga) or that her team has suddenly become so so good and competent that they managed to keep everything locked and a secret up until this point.

 

Someone convince me that the 2nd scenario is possible

 

:suburban:

 

 

What she needs to do for #10 and #5 peaks on hot100 sis? ( Oct18 tracking week) 

4 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

What she needs to do for #10 and #5 peaks on hot100 sis? ( Oct18 tracking week) 

I think the first step would be to release a song :suburban: let's hope she will do at least that

There's no way they push it past October, but I do wonder if they regret confirming October SO far in advance

 

between DWAS unexpectedly smashing and JFAD unexpectedly flopping I feel like they're so confused  

59 minutes ago, oinkamaraj said:

 

A mess :rip:

 

I can see the OGHs bringing up tweets like this one.

 

It has 361 likes, but I bet none of them likes are from the US Monsters :toofunny3: I dont trust them after the SL fiasco, I believe they are extinct in the US.

4 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

What she needs to do for #10 and #5 peaks on hot100 sis? ( Oct18 tracking week) 

~175 pts for top 5 and ~150 for top 10.

 

For perspective, Stupid Love numbers with 0 sales would be enough for top 5, Stupid Love numbers with 0 sales and almost 0 airplay would be enough for top 10.

Honestly if they are pivoting plans the plan should be to release an epic political song like P!nk's dear Mr president lol. But something about madame president 

Any Spanish monsters here? If so, does anyone know some CD/record stores in Barcelona that sell physical copies of Harlequin CD and vinyl? 

2 minutes ago, Denim said:

There's no way they push it past October, but I do wonder if they regret confirming October SO far in advance

 

between DWAS unexpectedly smashing and JFAD unexpectedly flopping I feel like they're so confused  

The fact is, yes no one expected Joker to flop THIS badly, but I think they sensed something was wrong. Joaquin and Gaga laughing at the final cut, plus her releasing Harlequin and saying she had more to express with the character—it just doesn't add up. I don't believe she was completely in the dark about what FAD was shaping up to be

 

When on October 30 she posts the single cover with the caption "you thought I forgot? #LG7 #tonight" 

 

:gaycat1:

48 minutes ago, Jack! said:

To be fair to that twitter monster, 200 points for a top 3 debut is doable right now. But isn't factoring in the chance that an artist like Taylor or Harry have rumblings of a new release on the same day.

rumbling created by liddos, in Harry base there is only one post about comeback and its someone saying they don't believe it 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.