Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Please LORDT let the new single be coming this Friday.  I need a new Dark BOP from Gaga. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, truthteller said:

The absolute kiis that I'll let out when October ends without lead single news :deadbanana4:

u would think after joanne she stop trolling.

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Any rumor of when the LG7 lead single is coming?

October 25th.

The last time i hooked up with an ex she announced the next day, guess what JapaneseMommy did a few hours ago? 

20 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

October 25th.

Omg! Who said that?

4 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

She has a christmas song coming out in the middle of November. It's a duet with Michael Buble and Christina Aguilera. I'll post more details tomorrow when I get more info from my source. 

Are you trolling or this is actually happening sis?:suburban:

3 hours ago, Velvet said:

Will the base be able to survive another week with no news

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

Life goes on, but I will be pissed for sure.

 

LG7 will debut with 14K.

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

 

 

  • Author

The way I was gone for sometimes and came back to see this base jumping 200+ pages. Now I gotta read all of them?

 

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

does she know she has 30 minutes?

30 30 yesss

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

Literally me to Gar

 

 

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

 

Gaga updates her website and all her profile pictures and a cryptic bio tomorrow, sending the fandom into a frenzy

then announces on 18th LEAD SINGLE TITLE for a 25th release and everybody will be happy!!

 

Posts Cover page, promotional photos, maybe a magazine cover, snippets and MV trailers to build hype throughout the week!

 

BOOM MV RELEASE AND SINGLE ON 25th with physical variants like cassette's, CD, Picture disc, Vinyl etc ready.

 

We have a top 3 debut on lock!

Drops 2 remixes for chart greed and we have #2 in our hands

1 hour ago, JapaneseMommy said:

The last time i hooked up with an ex she announced the next day, guess what JapaneseMommy did a few hours ago? 

Thank you for your service

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

9 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

The way I was gone for sometimes and came back to see this base jumping 200+ pages. Now I gotta read all of them?

 

There is an interesting part where a lot of people were lusting over MaleGa, the rest is the usual meltdowns and countdowns

 

ezgif-4-cdf4f67fb7.gif

RACE TO 1B

 

Day 58

599.977.057 (+10.288.812)

 

Daily average required

8.000.459 (-44.869)

 

50 days left

 

giphy.gif

 

Spoiler

Current daily average

10.344.432 (-976)

 

Expected to hit 1B on

Day 97 (=)

 

The missing 23k streams making DWAS miss both milestones on the update

 

giphy.gif

  • Author

Die With A Smile is now the 4th most-viewed English video in 2024 on Youtube, surpassing Houdini by Eminem :catwalk:

Most-Viewed 2024 English Videos On Youtube

1. Beautiful Things (332M)
2. Espresso (199M)
3. we can't be friends (176M)
4. (+1) Die With a Smile (167.3M)
5. (-1) Houdini (167.2M)

 

Spoiler

6. Not Like Us (153M)
7. Please Please Please (125M)
8. Fortnight (115M)
9. I Had Some Help (107M)
10. i like the way you kiss me (104M)

 

Edited by Phoenixstar

  • Author

When we thought we will see Joker's Harley costume, but instead we get DWAS's costume, oh godga

Edited by Phoenixstar

Just came home from the Joker 2 screening with my family. Omg guys...I cant believe it...I actually LOVED it wtf? :chick3: 

yes you can see parts that could have been improved (too many singing / dance scenes imo) and also the ending is questionable but some moments were captivating. 

Gaga was indeed underused but she gave a solid AF supporting actress delivery imo. She 100% needs nad deserves an oscar nomination though with how the film is reviewed and the box office flop she may miss the nomination sadly even though she was the best thing of the film. The story was slow but if u are used to watching these types of slow paced films it actually works. idk...i came out enjoying it more than i thought i would and most importantly I was NOT embarassed watching it with family....they all came out liking it at worst and loving it at best (except my mom who said she loved Joaquin but hated the story and thought Gaga was just ok...*plz note my mom is kinda rough to female actresses in general...some internalized misogyny perhaps? :chick1:*) but yeah...a great experience over all! No clenching or grasping onto my popcorn bag out of sheer humuliation for all the hyping I did for the film! overall I give it a 3.75/5 star which is very solid for me. 

 

edit: Oh ...I must note that we were literally the only ppl in our theater tho...so yes that part was kinda embarassing but I kept telling my family its cuz the film has been out for 2 weeks but one of my cousins said most films are still full capacity 2 weeks in and I just stared at him like :thing: until we moved on from the topic so yeah there's that I guess 

Edited by IBeMe

oh there was one scene in the film where she was putting on her makeup (the scene in the trailer) and I was trying my best to see if the eyeliner was gonna have a big fat "Haus Labs" logo on it or whatever...thankfully it seems like the camera lense blurred it out but u could tell Gaga was trying her BEST to get the name showing but Toad said NO :thing: 

  • Author

Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars' "Die With a Smile" is expected to spend a seventh week at #1 on the Billboard Global 200. It will tie Benson Boone's "Beautiful Things" as the longest-running #1 hit of 2024

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.