Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I feel like she wrote 'happy mistake' in 2019 when she was allegedly drinking heavily, the lyrics hit more in that context 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

This classic sounds so good this morning, i wish someone else produced it. 

I hate bloodpop so fu cking much. 

 

 

And no orchestral version on streaming? Disgraceful. The start of Good Morning sounds like heaven compared to Gaga's bleating. 

8 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Todd already said he doesn't want to do more and they 'forced' him to make the sequel or whatever. The Batman wouldn't work as it's a different Gotham city.

  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe if DC ever does multiverse they can invite her and Margot Robbie for their Spiderman No Way Home moment :bibliahh:

 

it's giving you can't fire me I quit

IMG_2439.thumb.jpeg.f50fb557591c326f24af

WHY IS THE US UPDATE NOT POSTED? DID IT TUMBLE DOWN?

TELL ME!

 

 

jentiecult.gif

 

 

7 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Not us thinking it would be an easy 1billion movie.

jentiecult.gif

 

we never mentioned what currency

jentiecult.gif

A positive review on reddit. I agree 100% and share the same opinions. I really loved the movie.

 

Well at least we know for sure LG7 is done DONE and she's playing it for people. I'm shocked nothing as leaked about it. 

I like some truly garbage horror movies with even lower scores, so I'm hoping I can still enjoy it.

5 minutes ago, truthteller said:

we never mentioned what currency

jentiecult.gif

It's not doing 1b in any currency 

 

jentiecult.gif

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Well at least we know for sure LG7 is done DONE and she's playing it for people. I'm shocked nothing as leaked about it. 

What's the tea? :duca:

Just now, RandomHooker said:

What's the tea? :duca:

She mentions in the interview, she played her new pop album for Phoenix. 

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

She mentions in the interview, she played her new pop album for Phoenix. 

I think she was joking in that context, but it's definitely confirmed done from other sources (I don't remember which) 

2 minutes ago, justin. said:

I like some truly garbage horror movies with even lower scores, so I'm hoping I can still enjoy it.

House of Wax has a 28% score on RT, yet it's my childhood horror movie.

 

jentiecult.gif

The way not just BM but even Judas is going to get boosted this Gagaween and chart on Global 200 for the first time :WAP:

 

 

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it's giving you can't fire me I quit

IMG_2439.thumb.jpeg.f50fb557591c326f24af

swankaids-oh-thats-not-bjork-oh-thats-no 

Omfg joker went down to 48% on rotten tomatoes? I hadn't checked it since yesterday when it said 53% daaaaamn 

We're so close to LG7's first single... I still can't believe it!! :allears:

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

nnnn that OGH hiding their troll thread after it bombed

 

ezgif-3-7d3135c4ca.thumb.gif.92e928154a8d4b64f4ad4dd186bc3a16.gif

which one was it?

23 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I mean on paper it should've been, there were just terrible decisions made

 

at least Nose is praised for making the most of what she was given, we win even while losing

 

spacer.png

 

 

In hindsight, we were dummies. 
The first Joker was lightening in a bottle. It was a risky film that pissed a lot of people off. We should of known that this movie would be just as risky 

 

"Flopping" (putting that in quotes because this will still be Gaga's biggest movie of her acting career so far) with a risky movie that is too experimental for people is better than flopping for a mindless cash grab.
 

Todd is being lashed for not doing fan service and staying true to his vision. Very ARTPOP of him 

If JFAD is going to flop, I hope it at least bombs so spectacularly that Todd Phillips is never allowed to make another movie ever again and Gaga gets a pity acting nom at the Oscars.

 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Not us thinking it would be an easy 1billion movie.

jentiecult.gif

 

It would've been so easy tbh. Just horrid decisions all around.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.