Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The production in HM isn't even that prominent. You can't tell it's BloodPop anyway.

The production is mostly Rice, they credited him because he worked on the demo before they took it and finished it. I don't know why some of you still **** on bloodpop over and over again.:rip:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Jack! said:

 

I don't like it very much, and I definitely couldn't watch it again. But that movie was the definition of risky and was trying at least. In FaD I just don't see it...

Miss mistakes added to hot hits Taiwan at #6

I

6 minutes ago, Arthoe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Honestly I never even planned to watch JFAD, just liked I did with HOG because I f*cking hate watching movies, especially if they're not well-rounded, actually good pieces of work. I love Gaga's acting gigs and she's an incredible actress, but even watching movies I LOVE feels like a tedious chore for me. I'd rather clean my entire bathroom with a toothbrush and finish my f*cking public law diploma thesis than put on a movie. 

 

giphy.gif

 

Spoiler

Well you better still buy a ticket

 

We can't have a flop movie and album at the same time

 

jentiecult.gif

 

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

The production is mostly Rice, they credited him because he worked on the demo before they took it and finished it. I don't know why some of you still **** on bloodpop over and over again.:rip:

Dddd they just see his name and immediately melt down. :rip: 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

granted I've not seen it yet but I feel like making the sequel to a billion-grossing comic book movie a musical is inherently risky or stupid

 

5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd

 

I think it's more stupid than risky, especially since they kept insisting it wasn't truly a musical. And in a way they're correct; while it draws a lot from the musical genre, it never fully embraces it. There was so much potential for creative and wild ideas, but they didn't take advantage of it. Oh well, I suppose :angry: enjoy your 48% Todd Syphillis 

AM US Albums

#17. Harlequin (+1)
 

:gaycat1:

 

Edited by Artur

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I don't like it very much, and I definitely couldn't watch it again. But that movie was the definition of risky and was trying at least. In FaD I just don't see it...

It's easy to risk it with original passion project and no big budget tied to it. Artsy films being risky is quite normal. A CBM being a musical and with no big action pieces? Yes that's like the most risky thing to do with such type of movies.

Just now, Velvet said:
  Hide contents

Well you better still buy a ticket

 

We can't have a flop movie and album at the same time

 

jentiecult.gif

 

Spoiler

I will be doing neither because buying both is absolutely not feasible with the amount of inflation and price gouging the entertainment corporations are doing in my country. I'd rather buy groceries for three weeks and like... try to survive.

 

jentiecult.gif

 

13 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

speaking as someone who hasn't seen it, I think there was an inherent risk with the musical factor. doesn't mean it paid off, but still

The problem is that it was not risky, just a dumb decision. The music scenes add nothing to the movie. It feels like it was just there to make the movie longer. 

19 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I don't like it very much, and I definitely couldn't watch it again. But that movie was the definition of risky and was trying at least. In FaD I just don't see it...

I honestly just can't stand that movie. :skull: There were important messages tethered in the story but the way it's played out just doesn't allow any of them to be impactful. It's always played to me as the mind child of a college dorm room after one too many doobies. I think to correlate what you're saying it's a true excuse of trying too hard. At least in my opinion anyway. :skull: 

Edited by Jack!

13 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Those of you who aren't watching Joker 2 in theaters should use your coins to buy 20-30 copies of the LG7 lead when it comes out or else you will risk getting your monster card revoked btw

:clack:

you know what we should do? we should check everyone with their receipt (pic with at least 5 albums with username) then you can get into this base. if not. ban till Lg8 

ARTPOP (the song) is kinda hitting HARD today, holy :duca:

It'd probably be one of my favorites from her if it weren't for those '' HEEE HEE '' vocals in the second verse.

 

Happy Mistake performance on Kimmel is so addictive, legit one of her best TV performances ever.

 

Also it's sending me that Brian Newman is standing there with his trumpet like "Now why am I in it?" :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

granted I've not seen it yet but I feel like making the sequel to a billion-grossing comic book movie a musical is inherently risky or stupid

 

5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd

 

It's not risky. It was indeed stupid. Even though I enjoyed the movie, the musical scenes brought nothing to the plot. 

1 hour ago, Arthoe said:

Nope, Billboard made rules against last minute signed copies :cm: 

 

The only count as sales the week they actually get shipped and arrive to the customer now.

 

 

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

can she just drop 8k of signed copies on her website to push it to #10 like it's really just that close :deadbanana2: 

Even if she dropped those, US fans wouldn't even buy…

For anyone who watched JFAD already (and without any spoilers please...), would I generally find the movie entertaining as a Gaga stan who doesn't care at all about the first movie and the Joker/DC Universe? Does it work as a standalone film?

3 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I honestly just can't stand that movie. :skull: There were important messaged tethered in the story but the way it's played out just doesn't allow any of them to be impactful. It's always played to me as the mind child of a college dorm room after one too many doobies. I think to correlate what you're saying it's a true excuse of trying too hard. At least in my opinion anyway. :skull: 

I respect your opinion and I don't completely disagree.

 

I was just trying to make an example of a risky movie :lakitu:

Ok so after watching that new British interview I kinda feel sorry for Gaga. I kinda feel like she's getting blame for the musical element or something. There was definitely some friction between her and Joaquin even the part where he said that because of the teams using good lenses, lighting and angles anyone could look good lol. And she says "have to give Todd something to work with" as if Joaquin isn't already an excellent actor hahahaha. I dunno I definitely think there was drama on set. We kinda got that vibe even from the behind the scenes pics that were released. 
 

oh well if I was Gaga I would release LG7 asap and just move on from this movie and never speak about it again 🤣

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

I respect your opinion and I don't completely disagree.

 

I was just trying to make an example of a risky movie :lakitu:

Oh of course, and I don't think JFAD reads as risky anyway as someone who hasn't even the film yet.

The way I feel it in my gut that the tour is gonna be in my country in dates where I'm having my final exams that I absolutely cannot skip and it's gonna be Gaga's biggest tour and her last one for a while

 

jentiecult.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.