Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I feel sorry for the tasteless liddos who haven't had Grammy Mistake on repeat, need a dark alternative rock album from her neow

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Edu said:

that's not how the film industry works lol

They keep repeating the same thing. Lol. 

Just now, Edu said:

i saw the movie last night and i don't really feel like discussing it, i'm just disappointed really

lg7 lead when?

In 15 days :bird:

1 minute ago, Edu said:

that's not how the film industry works lol

I know, I'm delulu because of the imminent flopping, everything was going the right way these couple of years!

 

jentiecult.gif

Spoiler

Also, the more I think about it, and the more I believe that most of Gaga's scenes were cut because there was too much singing involved and they tried to create a more balanced movie which ultimately led to Harley being completely useless. 
 

Arthur telling her to stop singing bc he's had enough even though they rarely ever sang to each other IRL (?) - like twice? Thrice?, the rest is all in his fantasy - idk. Just was weird to me

 

 

7 minutes ago, BORNTOSLAY said:

If this flops hard her movie career will be kinda over, unless she thinks fast and does some kind of A24 film with critical acclaim and oscar buzz. I don't see her doing lifetime original movies, or romantic comedies...

 

jentiecult.gif

Sandra Bullock got both a Razzie AND an Oscar within two days.

 

jentiecult.gif

There's Aries Full Moon happening on Oct 17. 

 

On Gaga's own sign and a day before her lead single. 

 

Omfg. Its going to be a big smash or one of her biggest flops. 

 

:DWAS:

I hope its a smash, i dont wanna think about other option.

Just now, Human Fly said:

There's Aries Full Moon happening on Oct 17. 

 

On Gaga's own sign and a day before her lead single. 

 

Omfg. Its going to be a big smash or one of her biggest flops. 

 

:DWAS:

I hope its a smash, i dont wanna think about other option.

You might as well think about the other option because liddos always get exactly opposite of what they're wishing for.

:suburban:

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

What was the US update for DWAS today?

#2 1,949,603

We need Bradley back! :-* What about ASIB 2? A prequel with Ally and Jack might work, right?

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I feel sorry for the tasteless liddos who haven't had Grammy Mistake on repeat, need a dark alternative rock album from her neow

 

TABSGa.thumb.gif.e40b835027963894ec6d147

 

Imagine being tasteless and not love or at the very least like HAPPY MISTAKE..

 

Glad I cant relate 

:gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

Good afternoon, is Happy Mistake smashing yet? :allears:

#1 in my household:bird:

let's manifest this whole ass bop as the lead

C'MON DJ

UJUQNPC4OZC2ZLQHCLU3VNJ64Q.gif?auth=c327

HIT THE LIGHTS

UJUQNPC4OZC2ZLQHCLU3VNJ64Q.gif?auth=c327

I COULD BE YOUR

UJUQNPC4OZC2ZLQHCLU3VNJ64Q.gif?auth=c327

GIRLFRIEND

UJUQNPC4OZC2ZLQHCLU3VNJ64Q.gif?auth=c327

FOR THE WEEKEND

UJUQNPC4OZC2ZLQHCLU3VNJ64Q.gif?auth=c327

*ADD ABEL'S VERSE*

UJUQNPC4OZC2ZLQHCLU3VNJ64Q.gif?auth=c327

3 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

We need Bradley back! :-* What about ASIB 2? A prequel with Ally and Jack might work, right?

 

spacer.png

Imma need the good sis to star in one of those weird ass A24 movies

 

I've had enough of her playing a love interest

I want Gaga to do a movie with more of a female ensemble, no offense but her movie casts have always been so male heavy

 

we need to switch it up. I wanna see her share the screen with Nicole Kidman or Jessica Chastain or something idk

 

:clack:

the way that LG7 was postponed to 2024/2025 just to cater this stupid film's schedule

jentiecult.gif

2 minutes ago, Dämon said:

Imma need the good sis to star in one of those weird ass A24 movies

 

I've had enough of her playing a love interest

I need her in Ari Aster or somethn

25 minutes ago, Dämon said:

I think the music scenes do add something. 
 

it's just the editing and I guess the number of scenes that they cut that can give you the impression is out of place

 

  Hide contents

And imo, the waltz scene for example, should have been intertwined with the escape scene just like in the trailer.  it would have made it perhaps more obvious that those musical bits are them being completely lost in their madness and own world but hey that's life 

 

Fad spoilers

Spoiler

The waltz scene is a great example of one that was cut short and now seems random in the film. Throughout the press tour she mentioned the waltz and that it "falls apart" which you can hear in the Harlequin version, but you never see that in the movie—it just cuts away before the dance is done.

 

16 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Sandra Bullock got both a Razzie AND an Oscar within two days.

 

jentiecult.gif

for different films and different roles tho

jentiecult.gif

2 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

I need her in Ari Aster or somethn

you havent watched Beau is A Bomb i fear

jentiecult.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.