Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

which one was it?

"Chappel Roan is smashing while Gaga is not. Why?"

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, AleXus said:

She's using bots this time? Check the latest comments

 

Get that promo, Queen! :gaycat5:

 

 

Omg you're right hahaha. "Your videos are always so helpful" 

 

"thanks for the content" even the bots are done with her drought 

2 minutes ago, justin. said:

"Chappel Roan is smashing while Gaga is not. Why?"

An artist having their breakout year is smashing but the woman with the biggest song of the year is not. Why? :juanny::juanny::juanny:

 

OGHs really are braindead. I remember a few months back when one of them made a thread about Katy surpassing Gaga on Spotify (she didn't) and once that was pointed out to them, they hid that thread too :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, justin. said:

"Chappel Roan is smashing while Gaga is not. Why?"

but that doesn't make any sense :deadbanana: the girls are struggling

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

In hindsight, we were dummies. 
The first Joker was lightening in a bottle. It was a risky film that pissed a lot of people off. We should of known that this movie would be just as risky 

 

"Flopping" (putting that in quotes because this will still be Gaga's biggest movie of her acting career so far) with a risky movie that is too experimental for people is better than flopping for a mindless cash grab.
 

Todd is being lashed for not doing fan service and staying true to his vision. Very ARTPOP of him 

as much as Ratlips deserves jail this is true, way better to bomb with a 'risky' musical that pisses off the superhero incels than generic Marvel shlock like The Marvels

The way I used to be confident in an MTV Movie and TV Award nom for Best Movie Performance nn

  • Popular Post

Well today I learned that having the biggest song in the world for the last *checks notes* 40 days means one is flopping. And since this is coming from stans of artists who have not had a legitimate smash hit since two US presidencies ago, I know that this is legitimate information that should be taken as seriously as Madonna's acting career brFLUbF.gif

 

In other news, I just realized that Gaga foreshadowed JFAD's RT score with her Superbowl appearance back in February. She was supporting/wearing merch from the San Francisco 49ers :skull: 

At least we got a heads up from Venice film festival about how **** it is. Could you imagine the meltdowns if everyone was going in blind tomorrow watching it 🤣

Seeing FAD in 4 hours

 

Lady Gaga - Page 3283 - Base - ATRL

 

Too bad I already spoiled myself 99% of what happens in the movie because my OCD won't let me leave a spoiler tag unopened

 

 

 

 

https://x.com/jet_9e/status/1841565538029318646?s=46&t=ffFTLxfZt7Q-NQ-Fpyw7XA


omg I'm sorry y'all this sounds insufferable I really think I'm not gonna see the movie in the cinema anymore 😩 I might just wait til it's out on streaming ughhhhh I was so excited 

53 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I feel like she wrote 'happy mistake' in 2019 when she was allegedly drinking heavily, the lyrics hit more in that context 

I read somewhere that is is an outtake from the chromatica sessions which explains why bloodpop produced it. 

Happy Mistake is too dark & deep for most people mefears.. that's just the only explanation I can think of for why it's flopping

28 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

In hindsight, we were dummies. 
The first Joker was lightening in a bottle. It was a risky film that pissed a lot of people off. We should of known that this movie would be just as risky 

 

"Flopping" (putting that in quotes because this will still be Gaga's biggest movie of her acting career so far) with a risky movie that is too experimental for people is better than flopping for a mindless cash grab.
 

Todd is being lashed for not doing fan service and staying true to his vision. Very ARTPOP of him 

I don't think this movie is risky at all. It's just not good. It's not as bad as everyone is saying it is. But it's also not good if you know what I mean. 

I still don't think there's anything "risky" about FaD; it's just a mediocre movie. Making bad creative choices doesn't make it artsy. It doesn't push boundaries like Poor Things or Mother! for example — the script just isn't good. The film tries to present itself as unique and thought-provoking, but there's nothing truly groundbreaking about it. 


The first one was essentially the same. The technical aspects that were well-executed were only there because they borrowed heavily from Scorsese's filmography, not because of any originality. But at least the first one had "a purpose of existence" imo

 

The production in HM isn't even that prominent. You can't tell it's BloodPop anyway.

Those of you who aren't watching Joker 2 in theaters should use your coins to buy 20-30 copies of the LG7 lead when it comes out or else you will risk getting your monster card revoked btw

:clack:

speaking as someone who hasn't seen it, I think there was an inherent risk with the musical factor. doesn't mean it paid off, but still

I've just come out of the cinema, I liked it personally and I think the reviews are excessive.
My only negative points would be:

Spoiler

a trailer that shows absolutely everything (INCLUDING the only action scene in the film) and a few too many songs that give a bit of a filler image. 

The cover of 'Ne me quitte pas' is without doubt the most beautiful part of the film.

 

Spoiler

Honestly I never even planned to watch JFAD, just liked I did with HOG because I f*cking hate watching movies, especially if they're not well-rounded, actually good pieces of work. I love Gaga's acting gigs and she's an incredible actress, but even watching movies I LOVE feels like a tedious chore for me. I'd rather clean my entire bathroom with a toothbrush and finish my f*cking public law diploma thesis than put on a movie. 

 

giphy.gif

 

granted I've not seen it yet but I feel like making the sequel to a billion-grossing comic book movie a musical is inherently risky or stupid

 

5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.