Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The only reason JFAD flopping feels like such a big deal for Gaga is that her movie output is so low. She'll be fine in Hollywood. This isnt Showgirls or Glitter, no one thinks Gaga's acting is a major reason for JFADs performance. 

Edited by Tovitov

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Tovitov said:

The only reason JFAD flopping feels like such a big deal for Gaga is that her movie output is sow low. She'll be fine in Hollywood. This isnt Showgirls or Glitter, no one thinks Gaga's acting is a major reason for JFADs performance. 

Yeah, but after HOG and Joker, she needs to choose her next project carefully. 
 

Two movies that haven't been that *well* received in a row, good sis doesn't want audiences to think she stars in average movies 
 

 

3 minutes ago, Dämon said:

Yeah, but after HOG and Joker, she needs to choose her next project carefully. 
 

Two movies that haven't been that *well* received in a row, good sis doesn't want audiences to think she stars in average movies 
 

 

HOG was received well by audiences, but hated by critics 

 

JFAD will be her first movie to be negatively received by audiences and critics. 
 

Our favorite child ASIB was received positively by audiences and critics 

Anyone have that pic of Gaga sitting in the audience at the 2010 Grammy's where she stands out like a sore thumb? Thnx :heart2:

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

HOG was received well by audiences, but hated by critics 

 

JFAD will be her first movie to be negatively received by audiences and critics. 
 

Our favorite child ASIB was received positively by audiences and critics 

The versatility!

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Anyone have that pic of Gaga sitting in the audience at the 2010 Grammy's where she stands out like a sore thumb? Thnx :heart2:

this one?

 

tumblr_mgnw9oFUqs1qehbejo1_640.jpg

47 minutes ago, BORNTOSLAY said:

If this flops hard her movie career will be kinda over, unless she thinks fast and does some kind of A24 film with critical acclaim and oscar buzz. I don't see her doing lifetime original movies, or romantic comedies...

 

jentiecult.gif

one flop and y'all talking about her doing lifetime movies I'm screaming :rip:

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

one flop and y'all talking about her doing lifetime movies I'm screaming :rip:

so exhausting and dramatic :deadbanana2:

I'm going down with a flu when I got tickets for opening day. :dies:  It's like the Universe telling me to not watch this mess. :dies: 

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

I'm going down with a flu when I got tickets for opening day. :dies:  It's like the Universe telling me to not watch this mess. :dies: 

Infect all the (would be) haters I say :coffee2:

11 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

one flop and y'all talking about her doing lifetime movies I'm screaming :rip:

It'll pair well with the haggard AC albums to come :rip:

 

Maybe she can play second fiddle to JLow in some Netflix algorithm bait :rip:

Madboomers get riled up so easily :dies:

 

 

HM performance on repeat :loud:

I know it's been mentioned and we don't have to post about every update on here but 

 

RT down to 44%. It keeps dropping every time I go back to check lol. 
 

I genuinely thought it would hover around 55-60% 

  • Popular Post
9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

one flop and y'all talking about her doing lifetime movies I'm screaming :rip:

spacer.png

Let's ban RT updates on the base if they're not an increase

 

:deadbanana4:

where's our monthly listeners update :suburban:

bring us some joy spoty :suburban:

Seems like no one talked about the soundtrack, no one bothered to check via New Zealand airline

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

I know it's been mentioned and we don't have to post about every update on here but 

 

RT down to 44%. It keeps dropping every time I go back to check lol. 
 

I genuinely thought it would hover around 55-60% 

After this disaster, she just can't dissapear for another 3 years, and then reappear with another movie that only God nows how will end up.

 

She needs to film more quikly.....

 

Evidently she doesn't need to film 2 or 3 films per year, as regular actors do . But 1 per year, or at least every 2 years.

Edited by Andraslop

Some good news, DWAS' YouTube views are going up again to 3.3m/day after dropping to 2.4m last week.s:wan:

Bruno's Brazil tour is about to start, hopefully some cute stream boost in Latin America region.

Edited by GipJo

47 minutes ago, truthteller said:

you havent watched Beau is A Bomb i fear

jentiecult.gif

beau is his only 'bad' movie so...

How does one fast track to become a film critic as we sure could use some high ratings right about now :mazen:

 

In-Collage-20241002-092717376.png

5 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Seems like no one talked about the soundtrack, no one bothered to check via New Zealand airline

:suburban:

i spent all my savings on a flight to auckland last week only to end up being let down

:suburban:

55 minutes ago, Edu said:

when gár gets casted as a college teacher in euphoria season 3

When she gets casted as one of the students...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.