Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

well nothing happened while i was out all day, so I'm guessing the 30+ pages aren't worth reading huh

 

 loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

 

also we got a new top day so congrats I guess :eli:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I've been watching LG7 and Chromatica Ball videos all over tiktok and now my fyp algorithm is nothing but Gaga every other video. I'm not mad at it. 

I think if she doesn't announce soon, she will waste all this great expectation!! :noparty:

6 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The audience:

27072257-group-portrait-of-casual-cheerful-people-raising-hands-over-white-background.jpg

 

Gaga:

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

I love how she is low key going viral and meme'd because of this. Is cute and shows how energetic she is. :heart:

They added her TikTok to her official website on the bottom finally. It hasn't been there until today.

 

Not saying something is coming super soon, but between her social media banners and Spotify Artist's Pick, it looks like they really went through all of her accounts and updated today.

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

The audience:

27072257-group-portrait-of-casual-cheerful-people-raising-hands-over-white-background.jpg

 

Gaga:

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

Only the Bank Robber of Pop 

 

spacer.png

I love how Gaga is going viral for her talent unlike some other blonde girls.

:gaygacat1:

If she is coming soon, I think she will release right around the Emmy nominations - June 7 or 14. That way she can campaign for an Emmy nom, while promoting the single.

11 hours ago, Aden said:

Too many "now JUMP!!!!" moments to edit out of the recordings

 

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

Leave them in.

 

Lady Gaga - Put Your Hands Up (Replay)[Live from GAGA Chromatica Ball at HBO Max]{Sponsored by Nurtec}

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

If anyone's interested! :giraffe:

I snatched it. Their mastering is a little bright/harsh but I'm too lazy to do it myself so it'll do for now ty. lg7iscoming.png  

27 minutes ago, Sprite said:

1000 Doves is the best song on Chromatica!

Tea!

 

& the album version has good production. Yes, it's on the generic end but it's so euphoric and light. The instrumental compliments the vocals and melody so well. Tchami did his thing.

41 minutes ago, Sprite said:

1000 Doves is the best song on Chromatica!

tea

sometimes it makes me tear up tbh

41 minutes ago, Hurem said:

If she is coming soon, I think she will release right around the Emmy nominations - June 7 or 14. That way she can campaign for an Emmy nom, while promoting the single.

you mean preparing for Vegas

 

:suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator

she in for a rude awakening thinking she could drop a snippet, go to vegas, vanish, and drop the lead Q4 2024. 

 

its not 2010 anymore. 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

you mean preparing for Vegas

 

:suburban:

Now hold up I forgot about that :suburban:

 

fun cancelled!

8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Now hold up I forgot about that :suburban:

 

fun cancelled!

I know, it's the nightmare that keeps returning. right in the middle of our june/july hopes before JFAD premiere in August too 

 

:suburban:

Just now, Almodusa said:

Eminem releasing his song Houdini on Friday :suburban:

I guess we can scratch this friday off the list 

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.