Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

28 minutes ago, TMRA said:

As I predicted, this is Eminems friday

Does anyone else from Interscope have a scheduled release in June?

 

Eminem will also release his album this summer, most likely in July 

 

Gaga might announce next week that she's releasing the lead on June 7th (new moon). :dancehall:

 

 

Otherwise, we'll have to wait a couple of weeks if everything goes well. :deadbanana2:

I'm so happy about the teaser, but waiting that long in this era is just stupid. People nowadays can't retain hype; in two days, it's gone. :rip:

Edited by ToniGaga96

Just now, Happylittlepunk said:

When is the Tony Bennet documentary coming? 

No one knows, but the 21st of July marks the anniversary of his passing.

Okay but have labels NEVER released two singles the same day? I feel like we are just making up copium excuses :suburban:

4 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

When is the Tony Bennet documentary coming? 

what Tony Bennet documentary

 

IMG_1423.thumb.webp.f31f0a32a60e920d7505

1 hour ago, Komet said:

The way I almost postponed a dique appointment for that nothingburger yesterday, but luckily as seasoned deluliddo I knew better

Why would you postpone it when you can do both and get gagged twice?

 

:clack:

I think she'll release next week. I don't believe Interscope would have two of their biggest artists come back with a new single on the same day. I'd like her to announce this week, I think this time they really have to build hype or will risk people not really being aware of this comeback, since the teaser on the tour film didn't make much noise. 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Okay but have labels NEVER released two singles the same day? I feel like we are just making up copium excuses :suburban:

Interscope typically maintains a gap of at least a week between releases from its artists to ensure proper promotion and avoid overcrowding the market. However, exceptions may be made in certain circumstances, such as when one artist is releasing an album and another is releasing a single.

Sadly it's not an excuse, it's how they usually release :weeps:

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Okay but have labels NEVER released two singles the same day? I feel like we are just making up copium excuses :suburban:

Back in our february delusions people checked and in fact Interscope never had any overlap in big artists for at least the past couple of years iirc

I guess Eminem and Gaga have close to no overlap in their fanbases so maybe thing could be different this time but I wouldn't bet on it

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think she'll release next week. I don't believe Interscope would have two of their biggest artists come back with a new single on the same day. I'd like her to announce this week, I think this time they really have to build hype or will risk people not really being aware of this comeback, since the teaser on the tour film didn't make much noise. 

It seems like only the monsters know she's coming back. Regular people are completely clueless. :deadbanana2:

 

 

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It seems like only the monsters know she's coming back. Regular people are completely clueless. :deadbanana2:

 

 

Right, I'm hoping this is will change but the early signs are not that great in terms of GP interest, so hopefully they're aware. 

Then again it's also possible that this is being consciously aimed at her fanbase: TCB is a project that fans (and fans alone) have been asking for, these same fans have been questioning a) Gaga's passion for music and b) Gaga's connection with her fanbase. This year a lot of her steps (from the insta teasing, to the way this premiere was organized) seem keen on debunking these suspicions and getting the fanbase hyped. 

I think, in that sense, they have been successful, I just hope when an actual announcement comes, it generates more general interest. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

So apparently, there will be an official London streaming party for the Chromatica Ball in London tomorrow night - info was sent to Gaga's mailing list... maybe she'll show up again and record more press, this time for the U.K.? 

If she shows up in two more sickening looks :jonnycat:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So apparently, there will be an official London streaming party for the Chromatica Ball in London tomorrow night - info was sent to Gaga's mailing list... maybe she'll show up again and record more press, this time for the U.K.? 

If she shows up in two more sickening looks :jonnycat:

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

 

 

I think it's very likely she shows up again, right? Am I clowning? :clownny:

I mean otherwise they wouldn't have waited almost a week after release to schedule this I think. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Right, I'm hoping this is will change but the early signs are not that great in terms of GP interest

simpsons-its-true.gif

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

simpsons-its-true.gif

We should say it to avoid meltdowns. This time around Gaga will be fighting an uphill battle, unlike with Chromatica release where she debuted with huge interest. Signs at least point to that, I hope I'm proven wrong though. 

I'm very confident that J:FAD will be a smash and career-defining moment regardless, so I'm glad she's releasing music and keeping us fed in the meantime, but I'm definitely tempering my expectations charts-wise. Hopefully the project is good and also ends up doing well in the longevity department (unlike Chromatica). 

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Happy 4 years to Chromatica :gaygacat1::gaygacat2:

 

spacer.png

 

:gaygacat3:

 

It's been four years and I still can't stop looking at this stunning album cover :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

We should say it to avoid meltdowns. This time around Gaga will be fighting an uphill battle, unlike with Chromatica release where she debuted with huge interest. Signs at least point to that, I hope I'm proven wrong though. 

I'm very confident that J:FAD will be a smash and career-defining moment regardless, so I'm glad she's releasing music and keeping us fed in the meantime, but I'm definitely tempering my expectations charts-wise. Hopefully the project is good and also ends up doing well in the longevity department (unlike Chromatica). 

Gaga very much like Britney is the type of artist that only needs a great lead single to spark interest and debut high on the charts.

 

We as fans underestimate how easy is to get the GP back with a good and digestible song.

 

Although I'm confident her new single will be somehow experimental all I'm really asking for is a proper era with at least four official singles, promo performances and perhaps a tour. 
 

Competition is really difficult and given Taylor dominance we shouldn't be aiming for charts but for a cohesive project we can all enjoy and that's promoted properly.

4 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Gaga very much like Britney is the type of artist that only needs a great lead single to spark interest and debut high on the charts.

 

We as fans underestimate how easy is to get the GP back with a good and digestible song.

 

Although I'm confident her new single will be somehow experimental all I'm really asking for is a proper era with at least four official singles, promo performances and perhaps a tour. 
 

Competition is really difficult and given Taylor dominance we shouldn't be aiming for charts but for a cohesive project we can all enjoy and that's promoted properly.

Yeah. She needs to keep building momentum - I think showing up to the premiere in London, then NY, and then announcing the single would be a genius move. 

All Gags needs is a GREAT first single. PI and SL were not it, hence the GP were not on board :giraffe: 

29 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Right, I'm hoping this is will change but the early signs are not that great in terms of GP interest, so hopefully they're aware. 

Then again it's also possible that this is being consciously aimed at her fanbase: TCB is a project that fans (and fans alone) have been asking for, these same fans have been questioning a) Gaga's passion for music and b) Gaga's connection with her fanbase. This year a lot of her steps (from the insta teasing, to the way this premiere was organized) seem keen on debunking these suspicions and getting the fanbase hyped. 

I think, in that sense, they have been successful, I just hope when an actual announcement comes, it generates more general interest. 

I completely agree. It seems that Gaga wanted to show us that she still cares and still loves making music, not just Haus Labs and Pfizer. Everything she did and said was aimed at us in a way she hadn't done in years. But in the end, even that Billboard article said it correctly: the only thing monsters really cared about was the teasing of LG7 at the very end of the special. Yes, the concert is great, and she's amazing, but it's two years old, and since the Chromatica era was nonexistent, it seems even more time has passed since her last music release. Today is Chromatica's fourth birthday; never in her career have we waited this long for new music. I think it's reasonable to understand why we are so hungry for new material. That's why I think the interest is so low outside the fandom, but so high among monsters. The general public doesn't know where Gaga has been musically, and they probably only heard that she will be Harley Quinn in the next joker movie:rip:

So here's what I think will happen: 

My clown theory is that she's going to show up to this one and then the NYC on June 3rd. She can then announce the single and release it on the 7th. 

She's doing this a chance at recording press for the new era (like the Sasha Velour mysterious interview that will only come out in June), tying both these things in. It's also a chance to generate hype and connect with her (disgruntled) fanbase right before an era begins. It's a great strategy rather than just going silent until the lead single announcement. 

Why would these official streaming parties be this spaced out otherwise?

:clown:

Good thing about this theory is that it might get debunked in just a day nnn

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

We should say it to avoid meltdowns. This time around Gaga will be fighting an uphill battle, unlike with Chromatica release where she debuted with huge interest. Signs at least point to that, I hope I'm proven wrong though. 

I'm very confident that J:FAD will be a smash and career-defining moment regardless, so I'm glad she's releasing music and keeping us fed in the meantime, but I'm definitely tempering my expectations charts-wise. Hopefully the project is good and also ends up doing well in the longevity department (unlike Chromatica). 

I don't care about charts as long as the music is good

 

Spoiler

since I'll be hiding in base when the Spotify numbers drop UsoYifr.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.