Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Janet said:

29m eyes on Rafah. Pls read the room for a minute Gag

There are so many other artists posting their content today, let's not do this to her again :rip: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Nicholai said:

But she choose that tiktok with the snippet and the monster celebrating tho...

With no caption. like come on lol

Let's just be grateful it wasn't haus labs 

 

:suburban:

Edited by Bamboo

Just now, Bamboo said:

Let's just be grateful it wasn't haus labs 

Fair.

 

I LOVE THESE STORIES MAMA

 

:jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

But she choose that tiktok with the snippet and the monster celebrating tho...

I think u mean Bobby did

I'm torn wondering if we've been premature thinking something was coming this soon or if she's been advised to hold off for the time being. If insiders know the title it would seem maybe the package is ready to go? Maybe they just feel the timing is off.

 

I wonder too if it's a similar thing with Katy. She changed her profile and started replying to fans on social media a week ago. She's giving crickets now too.

Edited by Jack!

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

There are so many other artists posting their content today, let's not do this to her again :rip: 

I'm not doing anything to her lol. It wouldn't harm her to acknowledge what's going on tho?  
 

 

7 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I'm torn wondering if we've been premature thinking something was coming this soon or if she's been advised to hold off for the time being. If insiders know the title it would seem maybe the package is ready to go? Maybe they just feel the timing is off.

 

I wonder too if it's a similar thing with Katy. She changed her profile and started replying to fans on social media a week ago. She's giving crickets now too.

She's waiting for Gagas release announcement to make sure she has it right after or overlap :) 

5 stories and none of them is Haus Rats related? WE WON

 

I actually don't mind waiting a week or two, I still have to watch the CBT with my bf while pretending I know nothing about the ending :keir:

She's waiting until night time in the US so she can project the announcement onto the moon

 

Her mind

 

:clack:

 

Bobby must've wrapped up her contractually obligated Instagram stories for HBO. :eli: 

64 members online for her acknowledgement of our reaction to an 8sec clip of new music :suburban:

Once the song is recognisable by shazam then you guys should know it's already sent & ready to be released. 

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

Once the song is recognisable by shazam then you guys should know it's already sent & ready to be released. 

And that usually happens within a week.

Need Chromatica back up above 1M/day updates

 

Despite not being in my Top 3 Gaga albums, I do think it's her 2nd easiest album to just press play and listen through in full and it being enjoyable each time with TFM being 1st of course.

 

Sometimes ARTPOP and The Fame are are hard to get through when not in the mood.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.