Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

What dancing on the dark side of a pull n bear changing room

snippet THINKS it was serving:

We can only hope art will come :fan:

Edited by Mr. Stratus

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, RandomHooker said:

Lady Gaga - "****** ****"

 

:giraffe:

I hope the fact the title is out there now in the industry at least means it's been flagged to either streaming services or radio!

3 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Lady Gaga - "****** ****"

 

:giraffe:

***** I want the real name, not this asterisks nonsense!! :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I wouldn't call it silly, it's just a sign of the times. We give these celebrities such big platforms, and when some of them sort of build their careers on activism, it's completely normal to wish they would use their platforms and speak up against something so horrifying.

 

When it comes to Gaga, this is the woman who had to be bullied into acknowledging the pride month last year, and she was literally the gay icon of our generation. I don't think she suddenly stopped caring about the LGBT+ community, but her priorities have clearly shifted over the years. She's part of the Hollywood elite now and she's just not the same person she was 15 years ago :michael:

I don't disagree that they need to speak out on various things, but I also understand why this is a topic that may be more complex and politically heated than she'd be willing to go into. (FWIW, I agree with the sentiments in this thread about the issue itself. I just don't see that as something Gaga needs to weigh in on.)

6 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

***** I want the real name, not this asterisks nonsense!! :giraffe:

Supervillain never gave us anything more than the asterisks. People were guessing Shadow Moon earlier.

Gaga literally asks "where are our leaders?" in the film. It would only make sense for her to raise this question for the most obvious issue at hand. 

13 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I wouldn't call it silly, it's just a sign of the times. We give these celebrities such big platforms, and when some of them sort of build their careers on activism, it's completely normal to wish they would use their platforms and speak up against something so horrifying.

 

When it comes to Gaga, this is the woman who had to be bullied into acknowledging the pride month last year, and she was literally the gay icon of our generation. I don't think she suddenly stopped caring about the LGBT+ community, but her priorities have clearly shifted over the years. She's part of the Hollywood elite now and she's just not the same person she was 15 years ago :michael:

lgbt activism is different than middle east or whatever activism it falls under, the sides on the lgbt activism are lgbt people who just wanna live and bigots who hate gays for.. what, religion or some bs? those people were never going to listen to gaga anyways.

 

however in a situation like israel-palestine, it's not so easy to have a side that won't alienate a part of her fanbase, she shouldn't speak about the topic and should do anything possible to distance herself as much as possible.

 

edit: also gay issues are america issues (like angel down being about guns), where she is entitled to speak up. middle east is a different situation

Edited by Rith

I didn't expect Chromatica to skyrocket to #1 but the concert special didn't really do much. At least it gave the fans a good close though :gaycat4:

I'm interested to know how it will work in terms of promoting LG7 and J:FAD (including its soundtrack) at the same time... She is going to do massive promotion for the movie and I don't know how it will fit in with the promotion for LG7.

Maybe the hype from J:FAD will increase the exposure of LG7, idk... It will be interesting to see how it plays out for her :lakitu:

6 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Supervillain never gave us anything more than the asterisks. People were guessing Shadow Moon earlier.

oh... that's disappointing, what's the point ? I guess it's not coming as soon as we thought then? Because if it was coming Friday, I don't the harm in telling us the name ? 

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

oh... that's disappointing, what's the point ? I guess it's not coming as soon as we thought then? Because if it was coming Friday, I don't the harm in telling us the name ? 

Saying the name would be a huge leak sis :deadbanana:

Speaking of current events, it looks like closing arguments in Trump's case will drag into tomorrow, so there wont be a verdict then / she'd be OK to announce. Thursday might be OK too, but it begins getting rocky with the potential of a verdict by Friday. 

 

It's nothing she'd need to comment on, obviously, but the entire country will be consumed by it and it'll overtake social media for whatever day that is. 

Edited by hausofbryan

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Saying the name would be a huge leak sis :deadbanana:

idk, does it really matter if the song is coming soon? What would be a huge leak is actually leaking the song, but the title is only going to make fans happy? It doesn't cost her or her label money, so I really don't see the issue. Also insiders of atrl sometimes tell us the name of the song / album, the producers, the track lengths... so just the title shouldn't be a problem? Idk 

1 minute ago, Danes said:

What if the name actually is the asterisks :eek:

Then she'd really be in her Prince era. :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

idk, does it really matter if the song is coming soon? What would be a huge leak is actually leaking the song, but the title is only going to make fans happy? It doesn't cost her or her label money, so I really don't see the issue. Also insiders of atrl sometimes tell us the name of the song / album, the producers, the track lengths... so just the title shouldn't be a problem? Idk 

I feel like that's a leak that would piss Gaga off tbh. There are cases where it's been obvious (Born This Way) or she already hinted multiple times (Stupid Love). But I feel like for this, it'd be a surprise spoiled. Just my opinion tho. 

25 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Lady Gaga - "****** ****"

 

:giraffe:

Shadow Moon? 

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Speaking of current events, it looks like closing arguments in Trump's case will drag into tomorrow, so there wont be a verdict then / she'd be OK to announce. Thursday might be OK too, but it begins getting rocky with the potential of a verdict by Friday. 

 

It's nothing she'd need to comment on, obviously, but the entire country will be consumed by it and it'll overtake social media for whatever day that is. 

Not another release during chaotic and difficult times. 

:monkey:

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I feel like that's a leak that would piss Gaga off tbh. There are cases where it's been obvious (Born This Way) or she already hinted multiple times (Stupid Love). But I feel like for this, it'd be a surprise spoiled. Just my opinion tho. 

no, I get what you mean, but I feel like she already took too long to release LG7 and we still have no concrete informations even though she literally dropped a snippet :rip: like when are we going to get a title and a date ? :deadbanana2:

Edited by Summer Boy

btw I really hope it's dancing in the shadow of the moon, it's so much better than "of the night". Also, I would love for her to have a song with the word "moon" in the title, I just always loved the moon... :heart:

Edited by Summer Boy

There is so much potential behind using the moon as symbolism. :jonny: Need that to be a theme.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.