Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

People worried about "interest" as if she's not going to get the #1 on TTH placement.. :rip: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It was kinda funny when the interviewer commented about her look "Okay Chromatica!" I thought it was kinda of awkward since the look has nothing to do with Chromatica and the awkward silence that followed kinda tells me Gaga might've thought the same thing. 

I noticed that too :rofl: I hope she attends other the London and NYC premiere. It will be nice to be see different variations of the black hair. 

4 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I noticed that too :rofl: I hope she attends other the London and NYC premiere. It will be nice to be see different variations of the black hair. 

Fingers crossed!

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

When's the NYC premiere?

Monday June 3rd. 

2 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Monday June 3rd. 

Well now It's evident that the lead single will be announced on Tuesday, June 4th, with a subsequent release on June 7th, coinciding with the New Moon.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well now It's evident that the lead single will be announced on Tuesday, June 4th, with a subsequent release on June 7th, coinciding with the New Moon.

 

spacer.png

 

I doubt she's going to any of these premieres. I hope to be wrong, but that'd be a lot of promotion for a concert film. :rip: Stars usually just go to one. 

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I doubt she's going to any of these premieres. I hope to be wrong, but that'd be a lot of promotion for a concert film. :rip: Stars usually just go to one. 

London is a lot of traveling but i can see her attending the NY one.

44 minutes ago, Kimi said:

yup the snippet made no noise, ppl don't care anymore, is she getting xtina'd? 

The lack of discernment :rip: it's not even released on any of her online channels. It's just 4 secs in the finals moments of her tour film. 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Yeah I think she'll attend again, record some press for LG7 and stun us with two stunning looks

OH MY GOD! 

Where can I sign up?

Edited by SinnerCity

26 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Monday June 3rd. 

Do you know where? I'm in NYC, I wanna go!

4 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

London is a lot of traveling but i can see her attending the NY one.

I hope so. I have a few tickets but I'm not keen of the setup they usually do for outdoor films. 

 

Gansevoort-screening.jpg

 

My patience is too thin to deal with this :toofunny3:

Just now, TheHanyo said:

Do you know where? I'm in NYC, I wanna go!

The Gansevoort plaza in the meatpacking district. 

20 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I doubt she's going to any of these premieres. I hope to be wrong, but that'd be a lot of promotion for a concert film. :rip: Stars usually just go to one. 

We'll see but if she does the point is not to just promote the film. She's basically promoting TCB/launching LG7 era's aesthetics/reconnecting with her fanbase/recording press to generate buzz and also press we haven't seen. 

I was doubting she would even come to the first one last week but it's pretty interesting to me that this is an official party like the one in L.A. and it takes place a week after the first one, and then roughly a week after there's another one. Why would they space them out instead of hosting simultaneously?

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

19 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

London is a lot of traveling but i can see her attending the NY one.

What if she goes to London and pre-record some promo for the single and album? It's the only way she could do European promo because she's back in Vegas in two weeks :dancehall:

 

I mean, she already pre-recorded an interview at the LA premiere 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Why y'all want her to attend uk, it'll only prolong the wait :jonny:

Eminem is releasing on the 31st, we have to wait anyway :weeps:

Also, the gays would kill her with questions about the snippet, idk if she wants that 

Also another mod on ggd said river know ****, he's just playing and apparently having fun. Such a rat 

28 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

The lack of discernment :rip: it's not even released on any of her online channels. It's just 4 secs in the finals moments of her tour film. 

ok and? so is she first league a list star or not? yall switch the narrative so much 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.