Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

And FWIW, she's the one who keeps saying fashion, music, art, (and technology) all go together. If she believes that, she should show it in her work again. 

You forgot capitalism

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Revisiting 'Sweet Sounds of Heaven', I admit that the song is not my cup of Tea but I also recognize it is an amazing track for that genre and her vocal delivery on it.

 

I think the song has chances to make it also on general fields nom, SOTY/ROTY, it will be cool for Gaga having also a rock field Grammy, the range.

1 hour ago, Artur said:

 

:clap3:

Not Judas having its biggest streaming day of the year during Holy Thursday

2 hours ago, Artur said:

 

:clap3:

Thanks Fortnite, at least it boosted her discography a bit seeing as they're not using it for anything else it seems. :rip: 

We still doing the in-fighting thing whenever an artist drops? :rip:

 

That's kinda sad, guys. Really, it is. 

 

Maybe I'm finally too old for all of this but it's giving the same energy as the 1k+ posters who still drag Gaga at any opportunity and quite literally spend their days in rate threads.

 

 

@Blade NOOOOO please don't! You and a few others were some of the first Gaga-stan users I encountered when I found this site and community! My first encounters with you were literally as someone who wouldn't tolerate Gaga slander. In fact, I only know you as a diehard Gaga stan here. I kinda forgot about all the release tea you used to give (sorry sorry :rip:). 

 

@Daglazzo @Hot Volcano One of you needs therapy STAT and I still remember that tired thread the other one made about having some weird crush on your coworker at the job you were comfortable at or something. Maybe focus on those things? And not attack someone who's been here since the beginning and very much a big contributor to this community. 

It gives Alex Stexaul teas!

 

 

 

Edited by kudmips7890

5 hours ago, Blade said:

Surprised not as many people on this base are excited for the Joker trailer that is coming on April Fool's if they keep up with the holiday tease/drops they did for Valentine's

My mind is so focused on LG7 that sometimes I forget the Joker movie... anyway the trailer will keep me busy for a few hours... then I will continue waiting for the announcement of LG7!!!! :oh:

Edited by Jose Alberto

Joanne got wtf reception cause it was still 2016, poptimism was not a strong but more importantly Gaga had no prior connection to country so her testing that aesthetic and then delivering eclectic album made everyone confused. This base included. Everything about that album and era was a mess, i like it but, a mess. It made no sense. It felt like the record she made is not the record she promoted

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Thanks Fortnite, at least it boosted her discography a bit seeing as they're not using it for anything else it seems. :rip: 

Actually, I think this is because of her Birthday + Holy Week :rip: 

 

Fortnite boost was not that big, tbh. But it did help getting her overall daily numbers a bit higher, specially for Chroma.

Of course there's already a Joanne VS CC thread. Lmao. 

MR remains unbothered being a classic with 800M+ streams. 

An original song did that! 👏

39 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C30YkD3upRc/?igsh=Y3lwamZ5Z2NsazQ1

 

Not someone in the comments saying this sounds like gar. The disrespect! 

:bibliahh:

5 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

JFAD TRAILER COMING AND RATCHY FIRED, IM PEEING A LITTLE BIT :WAP:

Where is the source about Ratchy omg? :giraffe:

57 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Of course there's already a Joanne VS CC thread. Lmao. 

MR remains unbothered being a classic with 800M+ streams. 

An original song did that! 👏

It happens with every release. Gaga must be, like, the standard or something.

 

2 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Where is the source about Ratchy omg? :giraffe:

Wishful thinking. :cries2:

14 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

Where is the source about Ratchy omg? :giraffe:

He didn't wish Gar a happy birthday :eli:

5 hours ago, Blade said:

I'm just going to ask ATRL to delete my account today.

Hopefully Mr. S and others continue their black out of info for this fanbase.

Y'all are so sensitive. 

5 hours ago, Blade said:

I'm just going to ask ATRL to delete my account today.

Hopefully Mr. S and others continue their black out of info for this fanbase.

Girl... you know what you are getting yourself into with this fanbase lol. Plus, you went out of your way to get everyone excited for an March or April release knowing full well it was never confirmed. :deadbanana: 

I was banned for 48 hours after coming back from my 2nd 3-month ban this year; i only posted twice.

 

anyway, rate the 1-2-3 singles punch of Edge of Glory, You and I, and Marry the Night

I feel bad for the insiders, but at the same time it's yall giving us the wrong tea in the first place? :deadbanana2:

when will they release the trailer? :eli:

Edited by DockDock
typo

1.5 weeks until we get a trailer and start posting its daily views for 6 months

:clack:

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I feel bad for the insiders, but at the same time it's yall giving us the wrong tea in the first place? :deadbanana2:

Like... I do not think Blade is an attention seeker like a lot of the Twitter "insiders" are, but you should never post tea unless it is 100% confirmed. :jonny: 

Can't wait for the inevitable movie trailer rate once the JFAD trailer comes 

 

:clack:

  • ATRL Moderator

the last few pages….

gaga pls drop a standalone single next month.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.