Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

there's a liddo getting dragged on twitter by Beyoncé fans all over my tl and ngl i'm screaming a bit 

 

  Hide contents

they have an account here I think

 

:suburban:

What did they do?

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Angel Down is her worst song (not lyrically but sonically)

 

giphy.gif

A-NO is literally right there

AD is close tho

ezgif-1-c9086eb039.thumb.gif.f2176e94568

during my three month (and then two day) ban, I noticed a lot of countdowns in this thread whenever I would check in. like "10 days!” or "24 hours"

 

so im guessing Gaga released an album, a single, a snippet, or even a micro second of new music whenever there was this sort of countdown?

Edited by Pikachoo

4 minutes ago, Universo said:

A-NO is literally right there

AD is close tho

ezgif-1-c9086eb039.thumb.gif.f2176e94568

The way they're from the same album is rly telling

 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Andrew Watt started to follow Madonna's regular and longtime producer William Orbit. He also recently followed Madonna and her manager Guy Oseary.

Has he switched from Gaga's album to Madonna ?

or we will finally get that Gaga X Madonna collab on LG7 :WAP:

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

or we will finally get that Gaga X Madonna collab on LG7 :WAP:

who knows ? If she really works on a very 80s EDM pop rock album, she could fit

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

I totally agree :heart: I remember it was on yt with very high quality but then they deleted it, added again and deleted for no reason :rip:

It's so hard to find... It's literally the best thing she's ever done, like once that drop starts dripping down I feel the same thing I felt when I saw it live on MTV at 3 am. :jonny6:

Ngl I'm not here for a Madonna collab, back in the day when they were beefing it would've been iconic but I feel like nowadays no one would care (and the song would probably be mid anyway)

 

giphy.gif

 

39 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

What did they do?

 

:suburban:

I meant *being dragged by Gaga fans! (not beyoncé) 

 

they kinda praised Beyoncé while dragging Gaga (even if they've got a point), and liddos are quoting their tweet with receipts of them at various Gaga concerts and events over the years :rip: 

8 hours ago, Jessie said:

I agree on Blade, but what we don't need are further attention seekers acting like this is stan Twitter with MARCH ANNOUNCEMENT and THE TITLE OF THE ALBUM IS THREE WORDS TRY TO GUESS.

 

I think those kind of posters are deeply embarrassing. 

Y'all have been guessing things left and right ever since the existence of lady gaga herself, doing countdowns to things knowing these countdowns lead to you crying in ur own bedroom.. maybe you're the embarrassing one. 
I never told ANYONE to guess the name of the album until a few users asked me what the initials are and tagged me many times (and the fact that i mentioned that the name could be just a name of the song or it could be nothing at all) even talked to @Miracle About it on private stating that it could mean nothing at all and that's why i didn't "share" these letters until some people started dming me and pressuring me into doing it - u could go and look up my old replies.

This girl… Idk why she tortures us :deadbanana: at least joker will feed us for certain

I would be here for a Madonna collab if we get a Justify / Erotica / Human Nature level collapse :cm:

8 hours ago, nick4bty said:

You literally are Blade :rip:

 

this person needs mental help

If it helps u sleep at night! One second i'm JapaneseMommy then suddenly the blade is meeee

@nick4btyis too obsessed with telling people to go to therapy that sometimes he forgets to go himself:( that's too sad 

34 minutes ago, Janet said:

 

not this misinformation. The MV came out early May if I recall correctly lol 

The song came out on Easter weekend IIRC. It definitely was something Judas related on Easter.

 

I know that cos it was a long weekend and I drove to my Auntie's and listened to it on repeat on a 5 hour drive.

 

Perhaps it was released as a teaser single like with TEOG?! 

Edited by Miss Fortune

12 minutes ago, Miss Fortune said:

The song came out on Easter weekend IIRC. It definitely was something Judas related on Easter.

 

I know that cos it was a long weekend and I drove to my Auntie's and listened to it on repeat on a 5 hour drive.

 

Perhaps it was released as a teaser single like with TEOG?! 

Judas came out 9 days before Easter

Ugh the concept for the Judas video was so cool and the song is a career highlight. Too bad things were starting to fall apart behind the scenes and this was her first "flop." I remember little teenage me being so shocked that a single of hers didn't smash. Little did I know...

 

giphy.gif

 

I remember when this base was gagged at MTN peaking at #29 or whatever

 

The way I knew a noisy song like that would NEVER smash

 

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Ugh the concept for the Judas video was so cool and the song is a career highlight. Too bad things were starting to fall apart behind the scenes and this was her first "flop." I remember little teenage me being so shocked that a single of hers didn't smash. Little did I know...

 

giphy.gif

 

What happened exactly? Why did it flop back then?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.