Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

gaga when she scrapped the redone songs and decided to make an album about her dead aunt who she never met to 'heal' her MAGA dad

 

giphy.gif

The amount of viral lashings the Jojo Siwa Richy chorei is getting on tiktok

Multiple videos with almost 1M+ likes

16 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Hey Girl and Sinners Prayer outtrashed

giphy.gif

 

LUV Angel Down

Literally both underrated masterpieces. We all should collectively trash Cum To Mama

 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

gaga when she scrapped the redone songs and decided to make an album about her dead aunt who she never met to 'heal' her MAGA dad

 

giphy.gif

I wish Five Foot Two showed us her grandma's reaction to Dancin' In Circles

giphy.gif

I was in Amsterdam this past week and definitely listened to MJH spacer.png

Edited by Almodusa

Andrew Watt started to follow Madonna's regular and longtime producer William Orbit. He also recently followed Madonna and her manager Guy Oseary.

Has he switched from Gaga's album to Madonna ?

I just rewatched the VMA 2009 performance and I do this every once in a while and start spiraling. :jonny2:  

 

Everything about the Paparazzi era was perfect, best song of all time. 

38 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

4 years later and Chroma is still top 5 :jonny5:

 

(If) When she goes back to LatAm, I need it to be a big event, like thousands of people and media waiting outside the airport and all that. Just a big commotion :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

(If) When she goes back to LatAm, I need it to be a big event, like thousands of people and media waiting outside the airport and all that. Just a big commotion :giraffe:

She'll promote from her bed

 

giphy.gif

 

31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Andrew Watt started to follow Madonna's regular and longtime producer William Orbit. He also recently followed Madonna and her manager Guy Oseary.

Has he switched from Gaga's album to Madonna ?

OR Madge is on LG7 :WAP: 

43 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Andrew Watt started to follow Madonna's regular and longtime producer William Orbit. He also recently followed Madonna and her manager Guy Oseary.

Has he switched from Gaga's album to Madonna ?

Watt got tired of Gaga hoarding LG7 so he moved on to Madonna to get back at her. Now Gaga is scrapping LG7 and making a new one from scratch with Bloodpop.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

40 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I just rewatched the VMA 2009 performance and I do this every once in a while and start spiraling. :jonny2:  

 

Everything about the Paparazzi era was perfect, best song of all time. 

I totally agree :heart: I remember it was on yt with very high quality but then they deleted it, added again and deleted for no reason :rip:

When Gaga is only in the Joker trailer for the last 3 seconds

 

giphy.gif

 

and it's not even her face, just her voice 

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The amount of viral lashings the Jojo Siwa Richy chorei is getting on tiktok

Multiple videos with almost 1M+ likes

Wait til they learn about the SA allegations 

 

Ritchy you're done.

 

giphy.gif

 

52 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Watt got tired of Gaga hoarding LG7 so he moved on to Madonna to get back at her. Now Gaga is scrapping LG7 and making a new one from scratch with Bloodpop.

I love Chromatica but going from Andrew Watt to BloodPop would be a huge loss :rip: That would be 2015 all over again 

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Remember when we were waiting for LatAm tour dates 5 MONTHS ago?

 

giphy.gif

 

It's actually glad that didn't happen because I didn't have any money at the time 

 

giphy.gif

 

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

"Lady Gaga and her friend" when it's literally Chloë Sevigny :rip: why am I living for Ga's look tho

2 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

"Lady Gaga and her friend" when it's literally Chloë Sevigny :rip: why am I living for Ga's look tho

The way she invited the full AHS cast to get high at her home:jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.