Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Clowning a bit but if she only added Joker 2 to the post after editing it, then that basically confirms the music is coming this year :clown:

i thought i saw it was there right when it posted but she just called in Joker Folie a Deux and she added the 2"

• Like 1

• Replies 145k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean her wording means music is def coming this year

Joker 2 won't heal people

The entire post is clearly emphasizing the MUSIC (she even put that in caps), and she did recently claim she was working as fast as she can so yeah a 2024 release seems likely

Let's just hope things go smoothly and she doesn't end up cancelling or delaying it for whatever reason

• Like 3

Also LaMaisonGaga is a such a huge fraud.

Before Cowboy Carter tracklist release he put a joanne hat as his profile pic on twitter and then ofc took it down the day it was revealed there was no collab. He wants to be an insider so bad. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gaga: Records a country influenced album.

Critics and fans: "So inauthentic!”

Gaga: Makes an album honoring a deceased aunt who she has previously talked a lot about and published a poem for. 

Beyoncé: Records a country influenced album.

Critics and fans: "Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show-stopping…”

Beyoncé: Makes an album honoring a deceased uncle who she has previously talked a lot about.

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga: Makes an album honoring a deceased aunt who she has previously talked a lot about and published a poem for. 

Beyoncé: Makes an album honoring a deceased uncle who she has previously talked a lot about.

Joanne was not an issue, I love that record!

the problem was the PR around it, if they packaged it as a coming to adulthood album with Gaga trying to get closer to her family... it would have made more sense

also Beyoncé is getting some people not liking her album at all and even some critics thinking it's not that well crafted overall

I love both Joanne and Cowboy Carter so Idc

a masterpiece

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

This is us soon, I guess

:suburban:

can't wait for the Giorgio Baldi and Joanne Trattoria episodes

16 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

i blame her team for not being able to craft her a narrative like a "reclaim the country genre and make it a beyonce album out of it" and "a celebration of underground LGBTQ+ dance club culture" or whatever that it :deadbanana2:

40 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

no one campaigned hard that year really

Taylor did nothing for folklore...

dua lipa was sending literal gifts to grammy voters that year, I remembered being so mad about that

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

no one campaigned hard that year really

Taylor did nothing for folklore...

she literally dropped a disney special and a sister album right before / during voting period :deadbanana2:

57 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Sinner's Prayer is very underrated. Joanne is a solid album that would be even better if she wasn't forced to water it down by the label. Hopefully she is in a better place now where she doesn't have to compromise (I think Chromatica was pretty safe but it was just her incapacity to engage with the production rather than her label forcing her). 

With Joanne I do think it's a mix of being commercialize (it happened with Chromatica too) and her experimenting with the genre cause it's a bit foreign for her. She perfected the genre with ASIB tho

Edited by Mix
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Artur said:

We kinda already know who is producing, though? Ozzy confirmed Watt is working with her + he reacts to each and every post on her insta.

tumblr_olr3gb1hLz1u6n38po1_250.gif

I want the whole list

tumblr_olr3gb1hLz1u6n38po1_250.gif

20 minutes ago, truthteller said:

i blame her team for not being able to craft her a narrative like a "reclaim the country genre and make it a beyonce album out of it" and "a celebration of underground LGBTQ+ dance club culture" or whatever that it :deadbanana2:

Ding ding ding! They aren't as great at crafting narratives like Bey's team. 

JohnWayneHolland
1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean her wording means music is def coming this year

Joker 2 won't heal people

It will heal me tho :gaycat1:

• Like 1

Yeah she sandwiched the "this year" sentence between two sentences mentioning music so I do think it points to new music (outside of Joker) this year. But then again it's Gaga, and we can't take her words literally.

33 minutes ago, truthteller said:

she literally dropped a disney special and a sister album right before / during voting period :deadbanana2:

and? Gaga did this:

lady-gaga-bb13-2020-billboard-1500-16003

EjNPOY6XYAAZjA1?format=jpg&name=large

those were to campaign for Chromatica at the GRAMMYs

Taylor releasing evermore was a nonfactor in the nomination process, more in the voting process for the actual award

This base becomes a complete mayhem after every major release :skull:this woman has succeeded in losing the trust her fans put in her.

Her latest Instagram post made me so excited for this upcoming album that I don't even need anything else. Just reading about how excited and happy she is and how optimistic she is about this new music is enough for me. Whenever it arrives, I'll be ready and I can already feel that it will be amazing :alexz:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

Her latest Instagram post made me so excited for this upcoming album that I don't even need anything else. Just reading about how excited and happy she is and how optimistic she is about this new music is enough for me. Whenever it arrives, I'll be ready and I can already feel that it will be amazing :alexz:

same, she seems pretty confident about her music which is a great feeling

15 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Some of the Chromatica interviews were so depressing :biblio: It's very relatable, having regret about meeting life goals, and wondering if your new reality is what you even want. I'm glad she's seemingly in a better place now.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

LG is truly a visionary and there is so much evidence of her leading trends. I feel she doesn't get enough recognition for this and part of the reason is because her own fans don't hype her up enough. The way y'all dragged Joanne and Chromatica when they led the country and house resurgence :rip: how do we expect other people to respect mother when we don't.

So true, it's sad punctually see also part of her fanbase downplay her achievements and what she did in the last 10 years.

The only argument I will always agree with OGHs is when they labelled this fanbase 'insecure', an insecurity that has lead in the last years part of this fanbase to punctually repeat the same stale drags that her haters have repeated since years.

An example also when it comes to her jazz albums, sure I can understand that not everybody like that kind of music, it's fine, but some people act as if Heidi Montag could have recorded those records easily with another legend and doing justice to those classics and winning 2 Grammys, downplaying the talent you need to deliver those records, a narrative also in this case always pushed by her haters that have always trashed those projects, when in fact it should be seen as a cool thing that somebody is able to deliver both modern dance pop and jazz classics, very rare artists can.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

Your flip-flopping cracks me up.

4x.gif

somehow i have to keep this base alive

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Her latest post was definitely in respond of the drama that her HL live made, the 2024 vs 2025 release drama,and people doubting she has music to deliver. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.