Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

47 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hopefully we don't get a 27 tracks album tho

I for one would love for Gaga to release an album with so many songs and still be rock solid like cowboy carter but that's just me  :ryan3:

THEY are out in troves today & mass downvoting everyone in sight. Stay vigilant my fellow Joanne truthers 

 

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

10 days.

 

giphy.gif

till what.. a single?

11 hours ago, Puttanesca said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C30YkD3upRc/?igsh=Y3lwamZ5Z2NsazQ1

 

Not someone in the comments saying this sounds like gar. The disrespect! 

 

7 minutes ago, frankvert said:

THEY are out in troves today & mass downvoting everyone in sight. Stay vigilant my fellow Joanne truthers 

 

spacer.png

Wait-- What if we don't like either album? I am BEGGING for this not to send the culture back into another Joanne, Golden, Younger Now, Man of The Woods era :bibliahh: I was so DONE with pop music at that time

BwWh.gif

I've been getting into Boys Noize lately, how are the tracks he produced on Chromebook so dull compared to his usual work? I'm gonna go ahead and blame Bloodpop again. When I catch you.

Edited by Bloody Willy

5 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

I've been getting into Boys Noize lately, how are the tracks he produced on Chromebook so dull compared to his usual work? I'm gonna go ahead and blame Bloodpop again. When I catch you.

He didn't produce anything on Chromatica

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

He didn't produce anything on Chromatica

He still has songwriting credits on Free Woman and ROM no? I still blame bloodclot

Read a tweet about how R***chy didn't wish a Happy birthday to her and didn't like any post. IS HE OUT???? 

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

It depends very much on the genre and playlisting. Rock'ish/HAC stuff may debut with underwhelming numbers but may enjoy better longevity. A pop dance record will probably debut with decent numbers but the gp will move on rather quick, as they did with Gaga's music ever since BTW (minus ASIB).

So, she's over musically? :suburban:

15 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

Anyway, Gesaffelstein released his new album today. It has a clear 80s influence, which is different from his other projects.

 

I know the LG7 production rumor for him was fairly unreliable, but I could totally see Gaga exploring these soundscapes, so maybe it's a sneak peek of what we are in for.

 

 

Gaga always has some producers who work one or two songs just like Skrillex, Madeon, Boys Noize in recent years. If they met that could be a one song and that's it. Gaga x Gesaffelstein would deliver for sure.

Thinking about how perfect the production for ASIB was  :bird: Gaga bringing in DJWS to help with the pop songs is iconic, and Look What I Found continues to be one of her best songs. 

11 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Read a tweet about how R***chy didn't wish a Happy birthday to her and didn't like any post. IS HE OUT???? 

 

We can pretend it, sis.

 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Thinking about how perfect the production for ASIB was  :bird: Gaga bringing in DJWS to help with the pop songs is iconic, and Look What I Found continues to be one of her best songs. 

Talking about DJWS, I don't feel like he had a big input on the songs he's credited, he's not mentioned anywhere in doing music (keyboard, mixing, bass, and so on). He has his credits because being there in the tour bus when they wrote the demos. The songs were reworked in 2018 with Mark Nilan and Nick Monson back in the studio with her (they have all the music making in credits in the booklet) 

Hear my sinner's prayer

I am what I am

And I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you

spacer.png

Angel Down is her worst song (not lyrically but sonically)

 

giphy.gif

there's a liddo getting dragged on twitter by Gaga fans all over my tl and ngl i'm screaming a bit 

 

Spoiler

they have an account here I think

 

:suburban:

Edited by TaylorNation

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hopefully we don't get a 27 tracks album tho

Um,... Why don't you want a 27-track album? We've been waiting for so long and we deserve to have as much contents as possible. You want her to release an album just for you to compare statistics number with other people's favs? That's so weird. F-- Spotify numbers, I want music. 

29 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Angel Down is her worst song (not lyrically but sonically)

 

giphy.gif

Hey Girl and Sinners Prayer outtrashed

giphy.gif

 

LUV Angel Down

Imagine my surprise after not being in the thread for a few weeks and people are talking about Joanne

 

JOANNE

 

of all things. 

 

Have we truly fallen so far? What will become of us now...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.