Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Is that still from the trailer real? HELLO?

I think it's just a set pic

 

16 minutes ago, Blade said:

You need to stop reading literally all my post as "tea".
My post is the most typical "fan speculation" post ever. How tf am I supposed to know when a trailer is going to come? 
 

Put me on ignore please. I'm tired of no-life losers like you scrutinizing anything I say as if it's not just fan talk and some sort of cryptic attempt at teasing something. **** off.

You know very well what you're doing. So you **** off and stop acting like you didn't gave us bullshit about February release 

The trailer release day will be fun, that'll rock the entertainment industry with buzz. 

 

And then we will go back to fighting  a few days later. 

 

:bird:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

You know very well what you're doing. So you **** off and stop acting like you didn't gave us bullshit about February release 

You have to have worms for brains to think me saying I will only post as a fan now means I'm going to suddenly know about her movie tea and post about that.

 

You can **** off too.

Thinking about the collective sighs in here once the trailer begins with a jazz instrument :suburban:

1 minute ago, AllyGayTor said:

Thinking about the collective sighs in here once the trailer begins with a jazz instrument :suburban:

I'll report it 

can y'all just stop attacking @Blade it's really childish! and rude!

there's a reason why no insiders want to come here anymore

Just now, chosensparkles said:

can y'all just stop attacking @Blade it's really childish! and rude!

there's a reason why no insiders want to come here anymore

I'm just going to ask ATRL to delete my account today.

Hopefully Mr. S and others continue their black out of info for this fanbase.

12 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

You know very well what you're doing. So you **** off and stop acting like you didn't gave us bullshit about February release 

Girl it's not that deep :rip:

 

I literally posted the same theory about a trailer on April fools yesterday… it's not an outlandish idea. No reason to have a rabid meltdown over something so trivial :rip:

Edited by Bhabylon

Just now, Blade said:

I'm just going to ask ATRL to delete my account today.

Hopefully Mr. S and others continue their black out of info for this fanbase.

don't delete your account for people who are chronically online and being miserable!

really! we need Liddos in here and not bullies!

19 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Thinking about the collective sighs in here once the trailer begins with a jazz instrument :suburban:

And then you hear heaven, i'm in heaven :foxaylove2:

15 minutes ago, Blade said:

I'm just going to ask ATRL to delete my account today.

Hopefully Mr. S and others continue their black out of info for this fanbase.

spacer.png

Can we have a release date/time for the trailler so I can stop reading y'all's nonsense DAILY.

moo.png

 

12 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

And then you hear heaven, i'm in heaven :foxaylove2:

Start spreadin' the news
I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it
Gotham, Gotham

 

:gaycatina1:

2 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

Can we have a release date/time for the trailler so I can stop reading y'all's nonsense DAILY.

moo.png

 

April 9, hopefully.

 

CinemaCon.

Quote

 

WARNER BROS. PICTURES INVITES YOU TO "THE BIG PICTURE", A SPECIAL PRESENTATION OF ITS UPCOMING SLATE

(Doors open at 3:30pm)

(The use of cameras or any electronic devices – audio or video – is strictly prohibited. Please completely power down your mobile devices before the start of the presentation.)

 

 

filter-smile.gif

 

 

 

Maybe you guys can settle this disagreement in Lady GarGar's Fortnight

 

Edited by Reginald

3 hours ago, TedLasso said:

Im so bored of the "Gaga revived those genres and y'all don't care" take spacer.png

It doesn't matter who revived or referenced what first, it's who actually did the best job at doing it. Like don't tell me Alice or Stupid Love are on the same level as Alien Superstar. I just hope Gaga learned that even though you can be friends with certain producers it doesn't mean y'all are always gonna pump out great work. Both Joanne and Chromatica would've benefited so much by choosing the right mixes and producers. 

alice eats up alien superstar 

58 minutes ago, Blade said:

I'm just going to ask ATRL to delete my account today.

Hopefully Mr. S and others continue their black out of info for this fanbase.

God is real!!!

Anyway, Gesaffelstein released his new album today. It has a clear 80s influence, which is different from his other projects.

 

I know the LG7 production rumor for him was fairly unreliable, but I could totally see Gaga exploring these soundscapes, so maybe it's a sneak peek of what we are in for.

 

 

Edited by Chaos Angel

11 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Anyway, Gesaffelstein released his new album today. It has a clear 80s influence, which is different from his other projects.

 

I know the LG7 production rumor for him was fairly unreliable, but I could totally see Gaga exploring these soundscapes, so maybe it's a sneak peek of what we are in for.

 

 

I was just listening to Depeche Mode, this is in their vibe, this sound direction would be amazing.

13 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Anyway, Gesaffelstein released his new album today. It has a clear 80s influence, which is different from his other projects.

 

I know the LG7 production rumor for him was fairly unreliable, but I could totally see Gaga exploring these soundscapes, so maybe it's a sneak peek of what we are in for.

 

 

i love your confidence

24 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Anyway, Gesaffelstein released his new album today. It has a clear 80s influence, which is different from his other projects.

 

I know the LG7 production rumor for him was fairly unreliable, but I could totally see Gaga exploring these soundscapes, so maybe it's a sneak peek of what we are in for.

 

 

Oooo thanks for posting this, I need to go listen :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.