Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Liddos with Wallgate debuting their own version of

 

The_dress_blueblackwhitegold.jpg

 

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Paper Mag is gone sis

I knew that :gaycat4:

Shes always stunning with Bleach brows.

 

 

Also her first picture IS at the studio. Also why IS she REWEARING a tshirt again? Its so weird, we have seen her repeat outfits three times in three studio pics. The jacket IS extremely fabulous tho

I usually hate bleached eyebrows but I love them on her because they're reminiscent of my favorite Gaga :jonny: Like girl yes! Give us edge! Give us creativity!

the bleached brows are particularly hitting this pre-era :jonny3:

she's posting like crazy :cupid:

the fact that we got 16 pics in the span of a day is wild :rip:

also those bunny teeth, she looks adorable

I'm living for the bleached eyebrows and long ass hair combo 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

LG7 era full of this type of classycunt looks please :bird:

 

brandon-maxwell-fr01.jpg

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Now why do I see her face in the wall too? :skull:

I see it too. It's giving the cure single cover

Waiting for her inevitable Biden campaigning to send some of y’all into a tailspin this year.

 

:gaycat4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.