Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, almanac said:

What are we supposed to see in the wall?

 

:suburban:

Gretchen

 

GH7jFGrWIAEPt0e?format=jpg&name=medium

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

not "not holding a glass of wine" being proof :redface:

y'all are going mad 

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Looks like her but I wouldn’t say from SL

 

spacer.png

 

looks more first Dom P. commercial 

To me it looks like this : 

Lady-Gaga-Six-Inch-Nails.png

 

6 minutes ago, little legend said:

To me it looks like this : 

Lady-Gaga-Six-Inch-Nails.png

 

This outfit/look is one of my faves from her from the past few years. I can't articulate why, but it's just really captivating honestly

Edited by Aston Martin
can't type apparently

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

This outfit/look is one of my faves from her from the past few years. I can't articulate why, but it's just really captivating honestly

She was fully giving dark sci-fi dystopian warrior popstar, especially loved the pink wig.  So cool

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

This outfit/look is one of my faves from her from the past few years. I can't articulate why, but it's just really captivating honestly

Probably it's the contrast of first watching Stupid Love video and then ROM. Anything after watching the SL music video would look captivating and high quality. 

But I agree it's a great look

are y'all trying to find clues in the strokes of paint on the wall behind her :deadbanana2: nurse!

There's no way she's pregnant. If there's a bump to hide, then she's at least in the fourth month, which would mean she'd be 7-8 months pregnant when she's supposed to be on stage for Jazz & Piano.

3 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

are y'all trying to find clues in the strokes of paint on the wall behind her :deadbanana2: nurse!

It's giving "the truth is in my red lipstick" teas :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, Thin White Duke said:

It's there omg

I saw it for a second and then it crashed again n

It was called Rat Poison and it was her on what looked like a big chef's hat and her hair turned into a fork with a slice of pizza on it.

Caption was "Rat Queen" 

Told ya all, I saw it

14 minutes ago, Sombre said:

There's no way she's pregnant. If there's a bump to hide, then she's at least in the fourth month, which would mean she'd be 7-8 months pregnant when she's supposed to be on stage for Jazz & Piano.

Cancelling Sleep & Piano?! We won!

 

:suburban:

52 minutes ago, Jack! said:

These editorial posts remind me of when she was in a string of posting these pics;

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmyYCgZH3DO/

 

By Eli Russell Linnetz and they were for no reason other than fun. :skull: 

they were part of the og enigma concept along with the distorted photos. I think she did post it for content sake since they weren’t gonna be used 

 

 

When I’m here all day nothing happens but when I’m riding then she posts multiple pics :deadbanana2:

I was about to make a comment on her IG not cracking 200k in over an hour but then remembered that IG is only just coming back online :rip: 

She used to be so great she still is 

I love it. Such a performer. 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.