Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

don't hate me yall but

 

  Hide contents

these Haus Editorial pics aren't gagging me at all :suburban:

 

I mean they're not comparable to certain high fashion magazine editorials that she has done, but they're good for her IG feed-look overall, I saw the photographer often does Beyoncé IG pics as well.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Leptine said:

I mean they're not comparable to certain high fashion magazine editorials that she has done, but they're good for her IG feed-look overall, I saw the photographer often does Beyoncé IG pics as well.

true anything that buries the #ads and Horse Labs pics is a win :suburban:

9 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I love the general aesthetic just the photos themselves look a bit thrown together imo

 

spacer.png

Because they were 

 

spacer.png

1. Alejandro

2. Monster 

3. Bad Romance

4. Dancing In The Dark

5. So Happy I Could Die 

6. Speechless 

7. Telephone 

 

 

TFM is the perfect album 

 

:clack:

Just now, PMKARDASHIAN said:

1. Alejandro

2. Monster 

3. Bad Romance

4. Dancing In The Dark

5. So Happy I Could Die 

6. Speechless 

7. Telephone 

 

 

TFM is the perfect album 

 

:clack:

Can’t believe how tired we are 

12 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

1. Alejandro

2. Monster 

3. Bad Romance

4. Dancing In The Dark

5. So Happy I Could Die 

6. Speechless 

7. Telephone 

 

 

TFM is the perfect album 

 

:clack:

correct ranking of telephone 

:clack: 

 

At this point, anything other than the usual Meth Rats spamming should be taken as a win

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

don't hate me yall but

 

  Hide contents

these Haus Editorial pics aren't gagging me at all :suburban:

 

I feel the same. She's just posing in the same spot and same position with different designer clothes. It's giving #ad for those designers. I wouldn't put it past her if it was an #ad for those designers, just like how she was pap'd promoting the cyber truck. But she looks good atleast. 

 

:suburban:

10 minutes ago, Bojana said:

correct ranking of telephone 

:clack: 

 

It’s only that low because the other songs are all 10/10s or 9/10s. Telephone is still an 8/10 

 

:clack:

Until EL GEE SEVEN is here not a single pic of her will impress me

 

IMG_6526.gif?ex=65f884e3&is=65e60fe3&hm=

 

 

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Billboard 200

97. The Fame (+2) 

Her best album doing what it does best iktr 

:ryan3:

I LOVE the Haus Editorials because they've reduced Stupid Love discourse in the Lady GaGa base by 87%, according to NASA and Harvard.

 

:ryan3:

I hope they choose the best song on the album as the lead cause I can't take another Stupid Love'd discourse until LG8 releases in 10 years

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Her site is down rn? Or is it just me?

 

Edit: nvm it just took FOREVER to load.

Edited by Giorgoc

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.