Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Today I’ve listened to DOPE for the first time and I regret 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If she’s releasing march 15th I think we can expect an announcement next week. But won’t be surprised if Billie’s coming next Friday 

So Camila 03.22? Told you Gaga will release 03.15. Anyway before I’ve learned Camila comes 22 I thought she’s releasing this Friday, cause she said sooner then people think (who lmao) but if 22 then good we’re safe for 15. 

1 minute ago, Funtonight15 said:

If she’s releasing march 15th I think we can expect an announcement next week. But won’t be surprised if Billie’s coming next Friday 

Jesus no… really is she releasing? I’m gonna go and ask her fan base 

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Jesus no… really is she releasing? I’m gonna go and ask her fan base 

There are rumours. Not officially confirmed 

Gaga better release before November 2024 and immediately start the European tour later, cause the US id gonna be an even bigger mess after Trump wins

Edited by Miracle

1 hour ago, Human Fly said:

She’s interscope artist now and this is her first release under them. Looks like its coming this friday or next one. 

 

 

Even Heidi Montag music sounds miles better than this awful mess in comparison :deadbanana2:

I wonder if she'll post the third Haus Editorial today to align her feed?

 

I don’t think Interscope would be looking at a Camila release as something they need to gatekeep even within their own roster. It’s her debut with them, and her last era wasn’t massive so they need to expect room to grow. Different with Gaga and Billie where a clear schedule helps since they know there’s more of a chance that having a clear field could get them a #1 debut.

Edited by Jack!

That song snippet... Does she think she's serving Charli xcx?

Anyway I'm actually contemplating watching house of Gucci cause I miss ga

2 hours ago, Human Fly said:

She’s interscope artist now and this is her first release under them. Looks like its coming this friday or next one. 

 

 

I can see that part going viral on TikTok 

 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I can see that part going viral on TikTok 

 

spacer.png

It won’t. She’s under UMG. 

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Gaga better release before November 2024 and immediately start the European tour later, cause the US id gonna be an even bigger mess after Trump wins

It's funny how you are one of the "Gaga better not endorse Biden!!!" 

 

And then 

 

"US is gonna be an even bigger mess after Trump wins" 

 

:rip:

 

If Trump wins, the whole world will be a mess considering he will be in bed with Putin, Netanyahu, etc. He has already stated on various occasions that he wants to get the US out of NATO. It will be bad.

 

That's why even if you don't like Biden, Trump would be the worst possible alternative for everyone. Remaining impartial, or saying they are both the same (or anything else), is superficial, and that's why I think Gaga will publicly endorse him again.

 

+ She works for him, and they are longtime friends. She sang at his inauguration and participated in the last and (probably) most important campaign fundraiser event in Pennsylvania back in 2020.

 

I can criticize her for various reason but she will never stay silent in an election like that. 

 

Of course I can be wrong, but considering how passionate she has been her whole life about liberal values it would be just weird to "stay silent because she has a big movie". 

 

During ASIB she was asked about Trump and was never afraid to say that she basically hated the guy :rip:

Excited for today's SHICD update! :duca: And for another Haus Labs Editorial! Hope she wears McQueen! :duca:

34 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

It won’t. She’s under UMG. 

Good. :bird:

When her lead single is called Black Fashion and that would explain her editorials pictures :clown:

There's something so 2009Ga about the way she looks here. I love it. 

 

GH7bNX1XUAAMZpF?format=jpg&name=large

 

The styling feels like a natural progression of what we would expect from her early peak unlike the messy attempts back in 2019

 

haus-labs.jpg

 

Excited for the next haus editorial set :duca:

don't hate me yall but

 

Spoiler

these Haus Editorial pics aren't gagging me at all :suburban:

 

12 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

don't hate me yall but

 

  Hide contents

these Haus Editorial pics aren't gagging me at all :suburban:

 

Kinda same :coffee: she is basically wearing black baggy dress so… she’s beautiful anyway 

I like the new pics because they show a natural maturity to her image but are still "Gaga." Loving the aesthetic tbh. 

27 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

GH7bNX1XUAAMZpF?format=jpg&name=large

It looks like she's being photobombed by Handsome Squidward to the left of her head. :rip:

There’s no pleasing some people :bird:

 

spacer.png
 

Spoiler

Jk :heart:

 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

There’s no pleasing some people :bird:

 

spacer.png
 

  Hide contents

Jk :heart:

 

I love the general aesthetic just the photos themselves look a bit thrown together imo

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.