Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the first and last pic is so stefani coded, she is stunning

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

431328253_870545801490087_80268079539804

431338262_1371278816925958_2256014099115

431359303_716734580577796_19768210035045

 

 

:WAP: :WAP::WAP: :WAP::WAP: :WAP::WAP: :WAP:

 

 

 

she edited the post and deleted the copies and added two more

14 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

Just stumbled upon that July 2022 video where she was livestreaming right before the Düsseldorf show and I just have to say, I'll always have so much room and love for her in my heart, I remember seeing that clip on the screen of so many monsters in front of the stage with me on that day, even though it was a blazing hot summer afternoon and we were all tired and probably sunburnt, seeing her then on hundreds of five inch screens while waiting for the show to start, seeing her walk past me while singing Babylon, nothing else mattered anymore in those few hours and it was like being a teenager again. No matter how many evolutions she goes through or twists and turns her career takes, whenever I see her face and feel how familiar it is I remember that she'll always be the woman whose music and message I grew up with, and for that she'll always have my support. And I truly mean this in the least para-social way possible, I don't view her as an idol or a deity, but as a stranger who somehow, through the weird workings of the world (fame and the music industry) offered me many amazing memories linked to art and self-expression :heart2:

This is how I also feel about her. I've learned so much about the music and film industry just by following her career. As a musician myself, it was through her that I learned about inner workings of the business. She's this familiar stranger that is also a guide point for my personal knowledge.

Just now, Bojana said:

she edited the post and deleted the copies and added two more

Yup! And she looks saurr GEWD :jonnycat:

 

431459863_1079431313324464_4008789860564431365320_740743318042147_35266474581923

 

 

 

girl if you don't get up out of that damn couch

 

the editorials feel like a palette cleansing in a way :matty:

She really has been covering up her belly, hmmmm.

 

I mean, if LG7 was going to be a short era I suppose she could be simultaneously pregnant? Then again, she has fibro which could complicate a pregnancy.

That rat drawing has the same vibe this base usually does. Maybe she's popped in and seen our disfunction recently :eli: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.