Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Damn she pulled the Comme Des Garçons, she's COMING!

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She posted a generic "go vote" story for Super Tuesday.

 

I'm guessing she's going to have a similar generic, vague approach come later in election season. I doubt she'll get super political with JFAD in full force and maybe even LG7 in motion.

She posted a generic "go vote" story for Super Tuesday.

 

I'm guessing she's going to have a similar generic, vague approach come later in election season. I doubt she'll get super political with JFAD in full force and maybe even LG7 in motion.

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

She posted a generic "go vote" story for Super Tuesday.

 

I'm guessing she's going to have a similar generic, vague approach come later in election season. I doubt she'll get super political with JFAD in full force and maybe even LG7 in motion.

 

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

She posted a generic "go vote" story for Super Tuesday.

 

I'm guessing she's going to have a similar generic, vague approach come later in election season. I doubt she'll get super political with JFAD in full force and maybe even LG7 in motion.

592da418eb98e_JackFalaheewithanAxe.thumb

Spoiler

thank god

 

1 hour ago, Human Fly said:

She’s not pregnant y all :rip: 

Just because she wore oversized jacket and a dress doesnt mean she’s covering her belly.

Im pretty sure she said in an interview in an off the cuff comment she wears baggy clothes when she gains weight, but I might’ve made that up. I think it was in 2013. It is a real fashion thing

24 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Now why do I see her face in the wall too? :skull:

Cause it's THERE, it's a sign :duca:

omg I see it quite clearly too :rip:

not me joining the folie 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

The new haus editorial pics kind of not doing anything for me…. the bleached eyebrow studio pic made me JUMP more.

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

y'all are crazy

Girl the face IS there, It even has defined lips and eyes lol its crazy but It is

There's definitely a weird paint of her face in the wall.

Just now, Miracle said:

Girl the face IS there, It even has defined lips and eyes lol its crazy but It is

You're right I see it too!

 

Spoiler

4flche.jpg

 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Girl the face IS there, It even has defined lips and eyes lol its crazy but It is

now that you mention it if I look close enough I kinda see this

 

NhVxfZP.gif

Cackling at yall seeing ghosts in the wall, never change monsters. Y’all make me laugh :heart:

7 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

The new haus editorial pics kind of not doing anything for me…. the bleached eyebrow studio pic made me JUMP more.

Yeah. Those pics really gave me that buzz. 

Anyways there’s one more thing she usually does before an album and that’s a magazine cover, do we think she’ll do Paper mag again :bird:

This isn't criticism or meant to be negative in any way but I just don't see GaGa ever having children. 

 

She's never seemed like the type to want them. Although, I think I've maybe only ever heard her talking about wanting a big "Italian" family once, unless I'm thinking of something else. Also, you never know, maybe she can't have kids for reasons known only to her. 

 

Some of the women I know around my age (a fair bit younger than LG) are adamant they'll never have children. Some people aren't right or prepared to go through it. It's a big responsibility.

 

Not saying LG isn't fit to be a parent either (!) - I don't know her personally. Who knows, maybe she will.

 

Nicole Kidman Shrug GIF by SAG Awards

 

Spoiler

Then again, I used to think the same of Rihanna. Colour me shocked that Rih even had one kid, let alone two. What a cool mother to have, though. 

 

Happy Good Morning GIF by Discover

 

 

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Anyways there’s one more thing she usually does before an album and that’s a magazine cover, do we think she’ll do Paper mag again :bird:

Paper Mag is gone sis

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

431328253_870545801490087_80268079539804

431338262_1371278816925958_2256014099115

431359303_716734580577796_19768210035045

 

 

:WAP: :WAP::WAP: :WAP::WAP: :WAP::WAP: :WAP:

 

 

 

OH SHE ATE :WAP: :WAP:  :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.