Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

It’s live now :gaycat2:

Man of his words :gaycat2:

Spoiler

I have already liked your post the second you posted :ducky:

 

Just stumbled upon that July 2022 video where she was livestreaming right before the Düsseldorf show and I just have to say, I'll always have so much room and love for her in my heart, I remember seeing that clip on the screen of so many monsters in front of the stage with me on that day, even though it was a blazing hot summer afternoon and we were all tired and probably sunburnt, seeing her then on hundreds of five inch screens while waiting for the show to start, seeing her walk past me while singing Babylon, nothing else mattered anymore in those few hours and it was like being a teenager again. No matter how many evolutions she goes through or twists and turns her career takes, whenever I see her face and feel how familiar it is I remember that she'll always be the woman whose music and message I grew up with, and for that she'll always have my support. And I truly mean this in the least para-social way possible, I don't view her as an idol or a deity, but as a stranger who somehow, through the weird workings of the world (fame and the music industry) offered me many amazing memories linked to art and self-expression :heart2:

Do we even want new music from her at this point? These mega-wealthy people suck the soul out of their partners. At least Gaga will keep Grimes and MIA in good company I guess.

 

spacer.png

A rat?? :coffee:

 

There is a rat in the studio!! 

Edited by Jose Alberto

9 minutes ago, Bloody Willy said:

Just stumbled upon that July 2022 video where she was livestreaming right before the Düsseldorf show and I just have to say, I'll always have so much room and love for her in my heart, I remember seeing that clip on the screen of so many monsters in front of the stage with me on that day, even though it was a blazing hot summer afternoon and we were all tired and probably sunburnt, seeing her then on hundreds of five inch screens while waiting for the show to start, seeing her walk past me while singing Babylon, nothing else mattered anymore in those few hours and it was like being a teenager again. No matter how many evolutions she goes through or twists and turns her career takes, whenever I see her face and feel how familiar it is I remember that she'll always be the woman whose music and message I grew up with, and for that she'll always have my support. And I truly mean this in the least para-social way possible, I don't view her as an idol or a deity, but as a stranger who somehow, through the weird workings of the world (fame and the music industry) offered me many amazing memories linked to art and self-expression :heart2:

I just saw a contrapoints video about parasocial relationships. She makes the point that there is nothing inherently negative about having parasocial relationships (relationships in which there is no reciprocity) per se, as long as you don't become delusional about it (f.i. thinking that there is reciprocity when there obviously isn't). I thought it was interesting, there is such a stigma around "parasocial" relationships because of the few cases in which they are accompanied by other mental disorders, but the thing you described seems quite healthy and well adjusted. 

10 minutes ago, DAP said:

Do we even want new music from her at this point? These mega-wealthy people suck the soul out of their partners. At least Gaga will keep Grimes and MIA in good company I guess.

 

spacer.png

Didn't Grimes release We Appreciate Power post-Elon? Maybe it's not completely over.

 

:suburban:

She should've posted this pic instead

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHE5W-N4hYKpASPUtR3b2JTtZvrDoRyxBdiw&usqp=CAU

whoever did this, you're rad 

 

I think 50k by Friday is possible! Would be great to have another TFM track above the mark. :duca:

 

she posted the same picture three times WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.