Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Same, the mess is so entertaining :skull: 

We plan eras with insiders info, Instagram followings between part of her team and dates based on other releases and award shows. Like :ahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The Cure is lowkey better than anything on Joanne and should have been the direction of the album 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

We plan eras with insiders info, Instagram followings between part of her team and dates based on other releases and award shows. Like :ahh:

And that’s not even mentioning other messiness like #Shallowbucks, Soccer Moms/Army Moms/whatever Fiverr scam we come up with next, or that one user back in 2017 who was contacting venues in Australia trying to book Gaga for the JWT :skull: (my memory’s a little fuzzy on that one but I faintly remember something like that happening around when I joined). 

17 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

Valentine's boost is coming! 

Million Reasons deserves the world 

I hope she can get 500k daily again 

Edited by Vroom Vroom

26 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

IMG-1054.gif

:bibliahh:

 

Jade is an icon. 

The gays are getting conscripted soon, Miss Man better release something 

 

 :khalyan2:

2 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I love when the base gets crowded because of our own hype and delusion. :ahh: We really are an iconic base. 

I fear for us when we start out countdowns and daily meltdowns for LG25.

 

Many of us will have oxygen tanks and heart conditions.

 

sub-buzz-4694-1563206532-2.jpg

If she campaigns for biden during this election season i will legit unstan, and i don't even mean that in a joking way, i will pretend she never existed. I draw the line at genocide

 

:khalyan2:

my sister just asked why she hasn't heard anything from gaga in a very LONG time. even she's annoyed.

come back mother

Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

I just heard a certain song

 

Kylie Jenner

i WANT YOUR STUPID LOVE!

 

12 minutes ago, Dad said:

If she campaigns for biden during this election season i will legit unstan, and i don't even mean that in a joking way, i will pretend she never existed. I draw the line at genocide

 

:khalyan2:

I don't know how involved she'll be since the election campaign will be right in the middle of Joker's movie campaign, but she's going to endorse Biden and some of you are going to need to come to terms with that.

I’m kinda digging the absolute silence cause we have no idea about the sound

Even Adele's Vegas residency is getting a concert film. :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I just heard a certain song

 

Kylie Jenner

I see the Discord has decided to troll liddos again

 

18 minutes ago, Tovitov said:

I don't know how involved she'll be since the election campaign will be right in the middle of Joker's movie campaign, but she's going to endorse Biden and some of you are going to need to come to terms with that.

This, she's not someone that stays "impartial" and the alternative is Trump so :rip:

 

 

 

 

 

I still think she's releasing the Chromatica film. Don't ask me how or why, but she's gonna make It happen this time

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I still think she's releasing the Chromatica film. Don't ask me how or why, but she's gonna make It happen this time

She needs to sell it to some streaming service and get that Emmy already :rip:

2 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

She needs to sell it to some streaming service and get that Emmy already :rip:

and is this emmy in the room with us right now  

 

qJRgIaV.png

10 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I still think she's releasing the Chromatica film. Don't ask me how or why, but she's gonna make It happen this time

This is indeed your teenage dream tonight

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

14 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

She needs to sell it to some streaming service and get that Emmy already :rip:

Last year was honestly the perfect opportunity for Variety Special (Pre-Recorded)


- Carol Burnett: 90 Years Of Laughter + Love (WINNER)
- John Mulaney: Baby J
- Lizzo: Live In Concert
- Norman Lear: 100 Years Of Music & Laughter
- Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would
- Wanda Sykes: I’m An Entertainer

 

Now there’s already The Eras Tour and Renaissance Film :rip:

Edited by BlondUnicorn

7 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Last year was honestly the perfect opportunity for Variety Special (Pre-Recorded)


- Carol Burnett: 90 Years Of Laughter + Love (WINNER)
- John Mulaney: Baby J
- Lizzo: Live In Concert
- Norman Lear: 100 Years Of Music & Laughter
- Trevor Noah: I Wish You Would
- Wanda Sykes: I’m An Entertainer

 

Now there’s already The Eras Tour and Renaissance Film :rip:

Time for her to hold it a year just to try to get the Emmy

 

:clack:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.