Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm going to ignore her and every other celebrity during election time lol. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, PlERRE said:

We plan eras with insiders info, Instagram followings between part of her team and dates based on other releases and award shows. Like :ahh:

We are little detectives indeed 

When GodGa’s Super Bowl Sunday commercial for nurtec has the LG7 lead single snippet in it :jonnycat:

When in reality they will choose the release date by throwing a dart to a calendar

Group-1.png

She may be announcing some new Jazz and Piano shows sometime in February since she did say she was coming back in the Spring. 

Not to keep dragging this up seeing as Blade has made it very clear where he stands on providing new Gaga info, however;

 

I noticed that the “Feb 2024” tea came from something he posted back in November, and didn’t draw attention to until earlier this month.

 

He obvi found out about Feb back in November, did his source double down on the Feb release at the same time he made the tweet public? Or was November the last time he hard something concrete from his source. 

 

I only ask because we all know how…. volatile a Gaga era’s schedule can be

 

Confused Thinking GIF

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

7 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

1 hour til February 1 in the UK :eli:

These random ass crumbs we have to rely on. What is going on? :deadbanana2:

JT debuting top 15 with that no1curr song which sold on par with Britbot’s 13 year old deluxe track. Yeah I hate it here. 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BlondUnicorn said:

1 hour til February 1 in the UK :eli:

What about Americans? 

21 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

What about Americans? 

Oh, that was probably just a placeholder. No official release date yet.

33 minutes ago, frankvert said:

JT debuting top 15 with that no1curr song which sold on par with Britbot’s 13 year old deluxe track. Yeah I hate it here. 

 

spacer.png

his new song is AMAZING

Gaga could EASILY debut at #1 if she releases this or next Friday. The top 10 is so weak points wise.
Of course she will release when the #1 is 350+ points.

I need something to happen this week so I have two possible scenarios:

 

- Announcement on Thursday (tomorrow) / Single on Friday

 

- Announcement this Friday / Single on February 9

I need something to happen this week so I have two possible scenarios:

 

-Nothing on Thursday (tomorrow) / Meltdown on Friday

 

-Nothing this Friday / Meltdown on February 9

 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Edited by Dumbledore

Where’s the calm b4 the storm on here all I see is meltdown after meltdown GOSHH maybe she did something with that nurtec sponsor we kinda need sum

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

i miss when she used to troll us like this into believing something was coming. 

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

and dont get me started how the original Enigma-Vegas visuals are 100x better than what tf we got.

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

and dont get me started how the original Enigma-Vegas visuals are 100x better than what tf we got.

 

spacer.png

Visually Enigma was really good, the wig and some outfits were choices. 

I don’t think she’d  release the weekend of the Super Bowl, and I don’t think she’d release the same day as Dua. I think the 23rd it is, if it’s coming at all.

 

It’s gonna be a longgggggg month :gaycat7:

It's over baguettes.

 

No LG7 this week, and no release next week (cuz of the superbowl), and then no release the next 2 weeks because of major releases coming out

 

 

Blade officially deceived us.

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Visually Enigma was really good, the wig and some outfits were choices. 

if only she kept this wig and futuristic aesthetic. :jonny5:

 

spacer.png

Not gonna lie, I'm starting to wonder if she di- ...never mind.

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.