Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:


well we know nothing tomorrow too 

When she posts this tomorrow on instagram I'm gonna kiii

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

When she posts this tomorrow on instagram I'm gonna kiii

She's definitely going to post this :chick3: 

Turning all my notifications off for her because I am going to be so annoyed if I got a Haus Labs post from her :rip:

7 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

The way they killed all hype for tomorrow too since she's not gonna want to take focus away from Haus Labs :rip:

 

See you all after Joker!

The only thing I see in their future is a settlement payout 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

ot: Who's ready for J:FAD?

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

is he big on Spotify? If yes I guess she's not releasing next week 

 

Conan does like 2M at best opening

8 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Turning all my notifications off for her because I am going to be so annoyed if I got a Haus Labs post from her :rip:

My notifications are ON and I'm ready to SEETHE as soon as I see that Meth Labs #ad

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

6 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

 

need him GONE

 

Looks like a date 

 

DD.MM.YY

 

DD.02.YY

 

DD.02.24

 

So February. Brand new information. :snowball:

10 minutes ago, Velvet said:

 

 

need him GONE

I hate that this baguette has a monopoly on the gaga fashion archive space because he truly is insufferable :biblio: he's always the first to drag Gagz too, but will delete his comments the second anyone calls him out.

Not y'all thinking Conan Gray is competition against Gar.

 

She's not in the fourth decade of her career and isn't even 40 yet.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Not y'all thinking Conan Gray is competition against Gar.

 

She's not in the fourth decade of her career and isn't even 40 yet.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

that will depend on when she decides to drop the lead

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

17 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I hate that this baguette has a monopoly on the gaga fashion archive space because he truly is insufferable :biblio: he's always the first to drag Gagz too, but will delete his comments the second anyone calls him out.

Aren’t they also scammer :biblio:

41 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

 

is he big on Spotify? If yes I guess she's not releasing next week 

 

Who the **** is this?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.