Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She would slay a role in a movie like the new one with Anne Hathaway about two mothers, murder and psychology. Something dark with a heart, that’s her strength.

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not Cleopatra :rip:  I swear some of yall are OGHs in disguise

 

IMG-8371.gif

For wanting her to do a high profile Denis Villeneuve movie? :rip:

 

Some of yall are always too concerned and scared about what other people think about her, I still remember when majority of people in this base didn't even want her to do her first movie also for reasons like those.

Angel Down would have become a classic if it was the lead single for Joanne. Radio and the GP would have ate it up 

58 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Todd Field lead role when

12 years when his next movie comes out :jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, almanac said:

Not Zendaya's overrated ass... :gaycat6:

 

at least praise from the Twitter girlies is GUARANTEED.

Twitter's obsession with her and her twink boyfriend is mind-boggling to me.

 

OliverJackson-Cohen.thumb.gif.d165cf9adc

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

I've been here since years but the last rumors were saying Zendaya got the role, which sounds likely giving her involvement with 'Dune'.

I like Zendaya but she does not fit the role for Cleopatra. Cleopatra was a mediterranean woman. She was Greek and Macedonian. Gaga is predominately Italian and her phenotype is most likely similar to that of Cleopatra's as well. Zendaya is biracial. 

Cleopatra is already controversial but Zendaya playing her will be even more controversial.

We want LG7 and new tour 

Not another movie

 

So I dont care BYE

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

I like Zendaya but she does not fit the role for Cleopatra. Cleopatra was a mediterranean woman. She was Greek and Macedonian. Gaga is predominately Italian and her phenotype is most likely similar to that of Cleopatra's as well. Zendaya is biracial. 

Exactly, Cleopatra was also historically notorious for her big nose, like the reconstruction photo I posted.

 

Aside for the Gaga's argument, I'm not a big fan of Zendaya, I mean I only saw her on 'Euphoria', she was good on it but I don't see her having the big charme-charisma-sex appeal for doing justice to a Cleopatra role, which as I said they're the most important feats the actress for that role needs to have.

 

Gal Gadot that was casted for another production for sure made more sense to me, she might not be a skill talented actress but she has the charisma at least.

 

 

47 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

12 years when his next movie comes out :jonnycat:

just in time for her overdue second BA narrative :clap3:

9 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

We want LG7 and new tour 

Not another movie

 

So I dont care BYE

THIS!!!

 

I can't even think about a future movie... my mind is in LG7 mode all the time... :spin:

6 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Cleopatra is already controversial but Zendaya playing her will be even more controversial.

Yeap, I just came across this video and the comments with more likes all point out how Cleopatra was Greek-Macedonian, the general audience is actually more aware of this than what people think.

 

 

Quote

Cleopatra was Greek, the last of the Hellenistic Pharaohs. Watching this "whitewashing" debate is watching the lowest rungs of the intellectual laziness ladder play out before our eyes. She's the most famous highly documented woman in human history. Less than 10 seconds on her wiki page puts this to rest. I get not doing something aggravating like cast a white actor to play Frederick Douglass or something abhorrent like that, but these easily in-reach examples of incorrectly waged culture battles lose credibility to the cause. Knock it off folks.

Quote

Lol people it's time to pick up a history book. Cleopatra wasn't black. She was Greek!

Quote

cleopatra lived in rome for two years and could easily pass as a roman woman but was actually greek. People who dont know their hisory shouldnt comment.

Quote

Gadot is perfect for the role of Cleopatra except for one flaw. Cleopatra was described as average in appearance whereas in nobody's book is Gadot average in appearance. It was Cleopatra's devastating intellect that attracted Caesar to her and later enabled her to dominate Antony. She was fluent in half a dozen languages and the first Pharaoh in 400 years in the Greek Macedonian Pharaonic line that was fluent in Egyptian

Quote

Cleopatra was Mediterranean. And came from the lines of "Greeks". Gal Gadot is also Mediterranean. So where's the controversy?

We clowned ourselves with the new music stuff. When will we learn? :jonny: Unless she is surprise dropping without warning, February is probably off the table. :weeps:

5 minutes ago, Sannie said:

We clowned ourselves with the new music stuff. When will we learn? :jonny: Unless she is surprise dropping without warning, February is probably off the table. :weeps:

There's still 29 days left in February + March 1st / March 15th girl

 

 

Not me getting all worked up because I got a push notification only for it to be fkn rat labs :khalyan2:

Sephora may love Lady Gaga, but we sure don’t :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.