Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Jose Alberto said:

Anyway...

 

5 hours 28 minutes!!

 

:clown:

oh we having another countdown today?

 

:clown:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I high-key doubt we're getting a release this Friday. If we're this close to a release, we would have heard some murmurs. With SL, (regardless of the leak) a few radio programmers told us they've been sent a new LG song.

 

I am taking the clown mask off for this week.

Yeah, I'm thinking Feb 23rd or Mar 1st. I still think the lead IS coming before April with a 90% certainty

18 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yeah, I'm thinking Feb 23rd or Mar 1st. I still think the lead IS coming before April with a 90% certainty

This would also give time for the UMG-TikTok situation to be sorted out. Like I said earlier, it’s not the end of the world. But a solution would allow Gaga to promote the actual song on the platform, which would only help it tbh. 
 

But I’m just happy to get more music from her tbh 

4 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

GFJFY8mXgAAb94d?format=jpg&name=medium

 

what-the-hell-we-gon-do-now-ms-juicy.gif

I mean, they gagged them with the "free promotion"

what-the-hell-we-gon-do-now-ms-juicy.gif

The streets are saying only 'official' audios will be affected, so I guess our "original sound - some random guy" TikToks are safe. Maybe there's hope.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, she did announce "Perfect Illusion" on a Wednesday. :clown:

She announced the new Chromatica date on a Wednesday (1 hour later than she usually does) :clown:

Haus Labs lawsuit AND music being pulled from tik tok, YUP announcement today!

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Edited by WildAmerican

17 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Clowndown today ??? How many hours ?

3 hours 38 minutes!! :juanny:

10 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

She announced the new Chromatica date on a Wednesday (1 hour later than she usually does) :clown:

Wow, our combined clowning power is STRONG! :clownny:

She only announces after everybody has lost hope so we should stop the countdowns and pretend not to care anymore :giraffe:

Another countdown after yesterday's meltdown? Oh we are SO back 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

OMG SHE JUST ANNOUNCED LG7 ERA:wanda:

 

LG7.png

Edited by little legend

1 hour ago, NicoleAMatty said:

The streets are saying only 'official' audios will be affected, so I guess our "original sound - some random guy" TikToks are safe. Maybe there's hope.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Isn't "original sound - some random guy" how Bloody Mary went viral? Because it was sped up?

 

Maybe Replay can still go viral after all.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

3 hours ago, charot said:

The umg-tiktok ish is the new covid.

 

Another release, another pandemic. Girly can't catch a break.

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gaga has the WORST luck I SWEAR.

Tbh only her studio album roll-outs have this kind of luck and it's the risk she assumes waiting every f*cking 4-5 years to release a new body of pop work.

 

Notice how A Star is Born, BTW The Tenth Anniversary, Dawn of Chromatica, Love for Sale, and Top Gun Score had no problems getting rolled out.

 

LG8, LG9, and LG10 need to be released 2025, 2026, and 2027 respectively.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

 

I.... these meltdowns over Tiktok just go to show this fanbase cares more about promotion and chart success than, well, actual good music. :rip: At this point, she should just retire and be a makeup lady full time. :ahh: 

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

Isn't "original sound - some random guy" how Bloody Mary went viral? Because it was sped up?

 

Maybe Replay can still go viral after all.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Yup. The same happened to Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover.

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

OT: RESTART THE COUNTDOWN!

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Omg finally something that could derail a potential era :jonnycat: announcement today confirmed 

So what else do we think is going to go wrong between now and the start of the era? 

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

the LG7 lead could be the only song on TikTok and it still wouldn't take off lets be real 

 

2Xvkzqk.thumb.jpg.76430c3eb548520311fb6c

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.