Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Happy Birthday, Legend! Celebrate by treating yourself to some Bio-Radiant Gel-Powder Highlighter by Haus Labs™

spacer.png

 

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN EXPOSE YOU TO CHEMICALS INCLUDING TITANIUM DIOXIDE, WHICH IS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO POTENTIALLY CAUSE CANCER. FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO WWW.P65WARNING.GOV

  Reveal hidden contents

Now was that so ******* hard, Haus Rats? 

spacer.png

 

Thank you but no thank you

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

At least we can now do a lawsuit rate if nothing happens in February?

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

10 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

someone thread it

 

supercharged-clean-artistry.gif

not the downvote, we need to expose these dangerous business practices!

 

supercharged-clean-artistry.gif

2 minutes ago, Komet said:

Isn't titanium dioxide regularly found in inorganic sunscreens? :rip:

yes...

50 minutes ago, IBelonginYourArms said:

 

He usually gets info about Gaga's outfits from someone from her team, so maybe he knows sumn

He’s literally quoting people from ATRL.

Literally someone in here said that this is the calm before the storm. They are just teasing us. Which one of you is La Maison Gaga? 

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

At least we can now do a lawsuit rate if nothing happens in February?

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

That or we can battle_for_your_life_Babylon.mp4 in all the "Lady Gaga has more lawsuits than solo top 10s this decade. Why?" threads 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Blade said:

I will no longer be providing Gaga info

Why?

 

spacer.png

Oprah-Gif.gif

 

That's what liddos deserve. The good thing is that fake twitter insiders will not have any more material.

Edited by Album Leak

yall need to stop tagging insiders if they had new info they would give it to us :rip:

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

I will no longer be providing Gaga info

Gurl stop acting innocent. You are as attention seeking as any other insider (fake or real) :zzz:

 

If you really wanted to, you could've given some info in that Twitter GC you are in and not post it here publicly, now trying to get your Mr.S moment with all the "not gonna post here anymore" bs, gtfo of here, BYE

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Titanium dioxide is a super common ingredient used in skincare (especially physical sunscreens) but California has a super strict policy called Proposition 65 wherein anything that could be considered a carcinogen needs to come with an appropriate warning label. I'm guessing Haus Labs failed to put one on the label, and they don't **** around about Prop 65 in Cali. Kind of shocked that such an oversight would occur, but that's what happens when you aren't surrounded by professionals I fear 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

So what I hear is fire Sarah?


eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

Is there like even a minimal possibility of Gaga not campaigning for Biden this year?

 

Like old man is so cooked and Gaga's done the last two for the DNC, let her be weird and extra during the JFaD press tour in peace please (although there won't be a single host who won't ask her about it)

  • Popular Post
3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Gurl stop acting innocent. You are as attention seeking as any other insider (fake or real) :zzz:

 

If you really wanted to, you could've given some info in that Twitter GC you are in and not post it here publicly, now trying to get your Mr.S moment with all the "not gonna post here anymore" bs, gtfo of here, BYE

What info would I give in that group chat? Why do you idiots insist on me giving a constant stream of new info when it does not exist. I don't have new info. Do you want me to make it up just to feed the delusions of this fanbase? You guys eat up the fake insiders stuff 99% of the time, I might as well profit off it and make my twitter account eligible for revenue through Twitter Blue. This whole time I've only posted when I know something and now I'm getting called "attention seeking"

**** off loser

1 minute ago, Blade said:

What info would I give in that group chat? Why do you idiots insist on me giving a constant stream of new info when it does not exist. I don't have new info. Do you want me to make it up just to feed the delusions of this fanbase? You guys eat up the fake insiders stuff 99% of the time, I might as well profit off it and make my twitter account eligible for revenue through Twitter Blue. This whole time I've only posted when I know something and now I'm getting called "attention seeking"

**** off loser

They're all gonna choke when we get fed in a couple weeks, don't worry king :sistrens:

4 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Is there like even a minimal possibility of Gaga not campaigning for Biden this year?

 

Like old man is so cooked and Gaga's done the last two for the DNC, let her be weird and extra during the JFaD press tour in peace please (although there won't be a single host who won't ask her about it)

She's definitely supporting Biden over Trump, no doubt about it 

18 minutes ago, Blade said:

I will no longer be providing Gaga info

We love you king dont leave us!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.