Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post

y'all are so… :rip: 

the fact these accounts with some industry intel are able to drop info to different bases with zero issue but we lost 90% of them from being harassed pre chromatica era and now we’ve lost whoever is left

 

Like the common denominator is us :priceless:

Close to 50 members are watching us scare off insiders and crack jokes about some lawsuit :suburban:we're really down bad, huh

It's the way february hasn't even started yet

 

:suburban:

 

(Hi btw what a fun time to be joining this base)

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Close to 50 members are watching us scare off insiders and crack jokes about some lawsuit :suburban:we're really down bad, huh

Wouldn’t have it any other way :ryan3:

13 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

So, anyway... :eli:

 

ugly video...

 

where is Gaga?  I hope Gaga collab with a girl rapper but they are all crazy :rip:

1 minute ago, VortexTrap said:

It's the way february hasn't even started yet

 

:suburban:

 

(Hi btw what a fun time to be joining this base)

Welcome :heart:

 

I'd say sorry for the mess, but that's pretty typical around here 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

6 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

y'all are so… :rip: 

the fact these accounts with some industry intel are able to drop info to different bases with zero issue but we lost 90% of them from being harassed pre chromatica era and now we’ve lost whoever is left

 

Like the common denominator is us :priceless:

my biggest enemy is me pop a 911 

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Welcome :heart:

 

I'd say sorry for the mess, but that's pretty typical around here 

Oh I know I've been lurking for ages eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Finally decided to join the madness :devil:

2 hours ago, Velvet said:

When she gets served while performing at the Grammys

but why am i here for gaga having her lil kim 2006 vma moment at the grammys?

 

Cm4-w79VIAA3M8D?format=jpg&name=4096x409

preparing to represent the liddos whose faces melted off after using Haus Labs in the People VS Germanotta class action

 

3377028ea0acd90ff567129cc554654e.jpg

7 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

y'all are so… :rip: 

the fact these accounts with some industry intel are able to drop info to different bases with zero issue but we lost 90% of them from being harassed pre chromatica era and now we’ve lost whoever is left

 

Like the common denominator is us :priceless:

:cm:

44 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Is there like even a minimal possibility of Gaga not campaigning for Biden this year?

 

Like old man is so cooked and Gaga's done the last two for the DNC, let her be weird and extra during the JFaD press tour in peace please (although there won't be a single host who won't ask her about it)

**Assuming** she's gonna be in awards conversation I think it's possible that she's gonna stay silent on political matters avoiding any kind of possible backlash, even if Hollywood in general still seems quite supportive of Biden in general, so if she will talk about it and support him publicly it's because she will be sure it's not gonna affect a possible awards campaign.

:rip:

now it's just us, our countdowns, closet and gagainvisible

great job 

1 minute ago, VortexTrap said:

Oh I know I've been lurking for ages eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Finally decided to join the madness :devil:

Well we're happy you joined us and we here in the Gaga base offer complimentary NURTEC™ when if you ever need it

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

9 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

y'all are so… :rip: 

the fact these accounts with some industry intel are able to drop info to different bases with zero issue but we lost 90% of them from being harassed pre chromatica era and now we’ve lost whoever is left

 

Like the common denominator is us :priceless:

but I didn't see no one (besides Hot Volcano) in the base talking badly about Blade? 

 

Mr.S, I remember people talking **** about them, but still, I think it's unfair to punish everyone in the base for a few members... 

After @Mr.S you harassed @Blade

Like seriously ??

Guys you really deserve its6a6a1 as Gaga insider.

26 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Stupid Love probably would've been received better with a better music video. 

I agree Stupid Love would have been almost decent with a better not cheap music video, better lyrics, better choreo, better intro, better instrumental, better production

3 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

But this thread told me only Chromatica stans call Blade a liar. 
:ryan3:
 

Anyway, I know Blade was right multiple times before the release of Chromatica and I trust him and I appreciate his efforts. That’s all I have to say.
 

Regina sis, perched for your next crying DM you’ll send me 

You guys not even respect the most trustworthy insider aka Planet_Chromatica. You are truly rat slugs that don't deserve any info

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.