Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

no one harassed Blade apart from two members or something lmao, stop. someone brought up an old GGD thread about him but he probably didn't even read it... he had already announced his hiatus on twitter end of last week, cause people were bothering him there too.

 

:suburban:

Just now, chosensparkles said:

Regina sis, perched for your next crying DM you’ll send me 

I wasn’t crying, I was asking for truce.

Also, I really don’t know who Regina is. Bye.

7 minutes ago, Leptine said:

**Assuming** she's gonna be in awards conversation I think it's possible that she's gonna stay silent on political matters avoiding any kind of possible backlash, even if Hollywood in general still seems quite supportive of Biden in general, so if she will talk about it and support him publicly it's because she will be sure it's not gonna affect a possible awards campaign.

I know you're right but I want you to not be right.

 

Like I just Gaga out-extra-ing Bradley saying she was rehearsing for 8 years for the trial scene.

Insiders taking cues from Queen Gaga herself, choosing to disassociate from and ignore little monstrosities due to the endless harassment and embarrassment :ryan3:

What is going on, why are there so many people browsing this thread now :wave:

 

Also you fuckers need to stop '' summoning '' insiders it's really annoying and rude and thirsty af.

@Blade forgive them father for they do not know what they do 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

Just now, Almodusa said:

Yeah all the tagging is unnecessary 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

 

@ me next binch

Haus labs over?? Let's celebrate that with this bop

 

5 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I know you're right but I want you to not be right.

 

Like I just Gaga out-extra-ing Bradley saying she was rehearsing for 8 years for the trial scene.

Considering she has been rightfully silent in the Palestine conflict, it could be a sign of her new approach when it comes to those delicate matters.

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

@ me next binch

Yeah Daddy Blade loves us, just days ago I was advocating for him to be the recipient of VIP velvet rope servicing with full release :khalyan:

Spoiler

and that offer is still on the table :redface:

 

If anybody cares, that lawfirm seems to be in the buisness of suing Beauty Companies. 

Urban Decay, Palladio Beauty, Sephora...:deadbanana2:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news/entorno-law/

 

Not sure how successful they've been, but I'd imagine its a cash grab. 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The way she looks so unhinged in that scene. She is an ACTRESS! 
 

Anyway, back to business

@its6a6a1 is Gaga releasing this Friday? 

12 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Considering she has been rightfully silent in the Palestine conflict, it could be a sign of her new approach when it comes to those delicate matters.

it was (and still is) absolutely wrong to stay silent on the genocide happening in Palestine. 

Edited by Summer Boy

Would you rather have Gaga posting about Palestine or a LG7 lead announcement?

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Would you rather have Gaga posting about Palestine or a LG7 lead announcement?

Palestine

43 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I feel like the announcement is coming tomorrow... :gaygacat1:

Announcement of an $83 million dollar settlement over Haus Labs poisoning and related emotional damages 

 

:gaycat3:

Edited by hausofbryan

Could you guys please stop harrassing and mass tagging the insiders... I'd understand y'all rioting if February passes and nothing gets announced, but until then let's just go outside, touch some grass, etc etc. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.