Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Ā 

Show ua who called him a liar, please. I’m curious.Ā 

Who is ua ?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

why are those alleged insiders such cry babies

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Ā 

Edited by Kimi

Blade, we love you. I hope you'll enjoy LG7. Thank you for all you've said in the past.Ā :heart:

11 minutes ago, Kimi said:

why are those alleged insiders such cry babies

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Ā 

MTE. You know what fanbase you are dealing with when you post info like that. :toofunny:Ā 

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Blade, we love you. I hope you'll enjoy LG7. Thank you for all you've said in the past.Ā :heart:

Why does this sound like something you would post on someone's online obituary? :deadbanana:Ā 

Blade or any other insider does not owe us anything and we should be thankful they even wanted to say a word. Some Liddos are just disrespectful most of the time. It’s either towards each other or Gaga or her team/producers or insiders.Ā 
Ā 

I’m not surprised people just stay away.

22 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I hope something is coming honestly.

:heart2:

Me too! It's just weird that no one besides Blade teased something. And even Blade couldn't give us a date or a name for the song... Let's hope something is coming !Ā :heart:

35 minutes ago, Bojana said:

I've been seeing this remix be used a few times on tiktok, hopefully it'll blow up somedayĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

The way her songs trends in order of her album eras. TF(M) followed by BTW, hopefully ARTPOP is next.Ā :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Why does this sound like something you would post on someone's online obituary? :deadbanana:Ā 

Probably because English is not my first languageĀ :chick3:

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

Me too! It's just weird that no one besides Blade teased something. And even Blade couldn't give us a date or a name for the song... Let's hope something is coming !Ā :heart:

You get it, bestie.:heart:

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

I'm back to my LG72025 theory.

Ā 

spacer.png

Same :(

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'm back to my LG72025 theory.

Ā 

spacer.png

We still have tomorrow. She announced "Stupid Love" on a Tuesday.Ā :clownny:

10 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Blade or any other insider does not owe us anything and we should be thankful they even wanted to say a word. Some Liddos are just disrespectful most of the time. It’s either towards each other or Gaga or her team/producers or insiders.Ā 
Ā 

I’m not surprised people just stay away.

Most "insiders" are liars and he might also be making things up, and him being all in his feelings cause ppl are sceptical is not a good look. there are like 3 trusted insiders on atrl and he ain't one of them so why would be take what he says on face value. and if he wants to be one he should preapare for curious fans lol. the "being should be thankful they even wanted to say a word" is hilarious,Ā  as if getting some vague info month earlier is lifeĀ changing experience :penguin:

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Most "insiders" are liars and he might also be making things up, and him being all in his feelings cause ppl are sceptical is not a good look. there are like 3 trusted insiders on atrl and he ain't one of them so why would be take what he says on face value. and if he wants to be one he should preapare for curious fans lol. the "being should be thankful they even wanted to say a word" is hilarious,Ā  as if getting some vague info month earlier is lifeĀ changing experience :penguin:

Say It x

It's not the skepticism that annoys insiders thoĀ 

Ā 

it's the constant array of questions, especially of things already answered

Ā 

how fans twist words to get hyped, and then get angry and send vitriol once the thing insiders never said will happen never happens

Ā 

I would be annoyed too

Ā 

:giraffe:

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Velvet

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Most "insiders" are liars and he might also be making things up, and him being all in his feelings cause ppl are sceptical is not a good look. there are like 3 trusted insiders on atrl and he ain't one of them so why would be take what he says on face value. and if he wants to be one he should preapare for curious fans lol. the "being should be thankful they even wanted to say a word" is hilarious,Ā  as if getting some vague info month earlier is lifeĀ changing experience :penguin:

But this thread told me only Chromatica stans call Blade a liar.Ā 
:ryan3:
Ā 

Anyway, I know Blade was right multiple times before the release of Chromatica and I trust him and I appreciate his efforts. That’s all I have to say.
Ā 

Look like we've reached the Meltdown Monday part of today's itinerary. Right on schedule!Ā 

Ā 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

Ā 

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

But this thread told me only Chromatica stans call Blade a liar.Ā 
:ryan3:
Ā 

Anyway, I know Blade was right multiple times before the release of Chromatica and I trust him and I appreciate his efforts. That’s all I have to say.
Ā 

He also made up stuff. Look It Up on Gagadaily! :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.