Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I think you're all getting ahead of yourself. the release she should make around the Grammys is probably The Lady and The Legend, I think LG7 will come 100% in the first half of the year, but first the documentary + the likely original song, then the lead, then the album and then the release of Joker at festivals. I think this will be her schedule

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i'm excited for Joker: Folie à Deux, the one confirmed thing we have coming this year :khalyan:

12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

He also made up stuff. Look It Up on Gagadaily! :(

?

Shallow is the biggest song of all time 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zzwvomp9a7yjld4y83

Spoiler

Actually second biggest, just behind Poker Face :clap3:

 

On 1/26/2024 at 10:53 AM, State of Grace. said:

It's Feb 2nd, there's nothing on streaming services, Blade is getting bullied & doxxed, Bobby is getting attacked and blamed for it, Stefani is being called a big nosed liar because she didn't release the song that she did not announce, everyone is happy.

 

E1owu_9WUAM_si7.jpg

It's not even Feb 2nd yet and Blade is already under fire 17HSMdI.gif

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

i'm excited for Joker: Folie à Deux, the one confirmed thing we have coming this year :khalyan:

Only 248 days of meltdowns in the meantime :khalyan:

 

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

they're so embarrassing :toofunny3:

 

I see they already deleted their "She won't be at the Grammy's" tweet

 

a CLOWN

 

19 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

?

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/339151-blade-mv-hint-for-vmas-i-have-to-laugh-gif/#comments

 

He's got all the qualities of a fake insider. I think we just all entered a mass hysteria thing and chose to believe him. EDIT: He still gave the exact dates for ROM and Chromatica, so there's still a chance he's not lying. 

 

. He also deleted all his tweets before the February spillage. I still believe something's coming this late winter / spring because of Gaga studio pics the trust the process post, the radio silence and several other "hidden" hints but yea

 

P.S.: This is not me saying Blade made up the February date. I still think there's like a 50-60% chance he got some tea, but he clearly lied (or used info from very unreliable sources) on different places to get attention lol

 

 

Edited by Miracle

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I cannot even find him any post where he says Chromatica was coming May 29th, just May.

He had told some of us privately about May 22 (ROM) and May 29th, a good while in advance before Gaga announced it. Think he told us too the day she was going to do so. So in that regard he did tell the truth.

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

He had told some of us privately about May 22 (ROM) and May 29th, a good while in advance before Gaga announced it. Think he told us too the day she was going to do so. So in that regard he did tell the truth.

This gives me a bit more trust in him but I still think he's listened to fake sources before / made up stuff so it's a gamble.

 

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/339151-blade-mv-hint-for-vmas-i-have-to-laugh-gif/#comments

 

He's got all the qualities of a fake insider. I think we just all entered a mass hysteria thing and chose to believe him.

 

I cannot even find him any post where he says Chromatica was coming May 29th, just May. Even 6a6a on twitter could have made an educated guess. He also deleted all his tweets before the February spillage. I still believe something's coming this late winter / spring because of Gaga studio pics, the trust the process post, the radio silence and several other "hidden" hints but yea

 

P.S.: This is not me saying Blade made up the February date. I still think there's like a 50-60% chance he got some tea, but he clearly lied (or used info from very unreliable sources) on different places to get attention lol

 

 

I was here in 2020, and I clearly remember him giving us the specific dates - not once, but twice.

 

You don't have to believe him, but he did give us the correct info before.

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

boys boys boys? if yes, then YES 

Well yes

Blade was right on everything during 2020 mess

 

 

The Blade slander should wait until after the first couple weeks of February at LEAST. Y'all are jumping the gun and you're going to look real dumb when she drops whatever she's cooking. This is why all the good insiders abandon this base, because Little Managers are insufferable with zero patience :celestial5:

 

Bookmarking all the doubters so I can mass quote in a couple weeks :sistrens:

1 minute ago, Mirkomonster said:

Blade was right on everything during 2020 mess

 

 

He wasn't right about anything post Chromatica release. That's it. He also claimed a SL release date and it then got moved. Let's not twist the stuff just cause we want to believe him.

 

Just now, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The Blade slander should wait until after the first couple weeks of February at LEAST. Y'all are jumping the gun and you're going to look real dumb when she drops whatever she's cooking. This is why all the good insiders abandon this base, because Little Managers are insufferable with zero patience :celestial5:

 

Bookmarking all the doubters so I can mass quote in a couple weeks :sistrens:

Lol I won't mind being mass quoted and "look real dumb" cause that would mean we are actually getting a Gaga single in February!

 

You guys are way too invested in this Blade character, it's bordering on the obscene. I trust Blade in that something is coming this spring. Gaga has been recording/mixing the album for AT LEAST the past 2+ months MINIMUM, so it's not like we are that far off from new original music. We have officially entered the LG7 era and we have black hearts, monochrome outfits, blonde hair and a slew of producers to guide our expectations. 

 

Gaga likes to move things around and even scrap things though. She isn't an insider's wet dream on that regard. :priceless:

17 minutes ago, little legend said:

Shallow is the biggest song of all time 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952zzwvomp9a7yjld4y83

  Hide contents

Actually second biggest, just behind Poker Face :clap3:

 

Swear to god I love your dog so much. I still use your avi as reactionary memes in texts and this one is going in the collection as well 

 

spacer.png
 

OT: are we still perched for the 2nd and 9th? I’ve been too busy keeping up with the Nicki/Megan thread so idk what’s changed with fad

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

He wasn't right about anything post Chromatica release. That's it. He also claimed a SL release date and it then got moved. Let's not twist the stuff just cause we want to believe him.

 

That's because all the tea he had at the time was pre-COVID, and everything was cancelled/rearranged haphazardly after mid-March... I dunno why this is so hard for some of you to understand :suburban:

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Her latest tweet still being the ARTPOP merch dd

ARTPOP ACT II lead single on February CONFIRMED! TEMPLE!

 

The GGD thread is…. Not a good look, and the first time I heard of that instance :chick3:

 

But I do vividly recall Blade giving us correct and specific, hard-to-guess info multiple times in the Chromatica era. Enough for me to hold him to the regard that I hold only RideOrDie, Mr. S, BlackoutZone, and mindtrappa in. And I’m not the only one. For him to so brazenly say “February” and then double-down on it the way he did, especially with his track record, makes me still have hope. But the “MV” thread that @Miracle linked is definitely a blow to that track record. I guess we’ll see.

 

Either way, I’m not sure why everyone is panicking when February hasn’t even started yet. “February” can mean the last Friday in February. We might not even get an announcement until the last week of Feb. Let’s all calmdown.mp3

We didn't get an announcement today. Let's move on to the next segment of the day - dragging Stupid Love. 

 

Let's leave the insider drama until we've gone through February.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.