Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

So what I hear is fire Sarah?


eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

alyssa-edwards.gif

 

Spoiler

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fbeVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fbeVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fbeVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

 

RECENTLY BROWSING   32 MEMBERS

All of us sitting here like :sistrens:

I saw RideOrDie reading this thread. Announcement tomorrow confirmed I guess

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

I saw RideOrDie reading this thread. Announcement tomorrow confirmed I guess

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

:heart:

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Don't you know [her] ass is famous :gaygacat6:

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

1 minute ago, Homomo said:

Who is Ride or Die?

The next victim for this thread by the looks of it :khalyan:

I heard DieOrRide  is reliable since we lost Blade maybe we can use them!
 

spacer.png

 

 

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

So, anyway... :eli:

 

I just gave it a stream :giraffe:

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

So, anyway... :eli:

 

Oh I will never forgive them catching all these reflection in glasses, especially in her 'mask' an the red tribe has a wrong symbol too </3

Let’s see if the doc actually is coming out on Thursday (even if it’s just the UK)

 

spacer.png

a 100% surprise release is much more fun so yeah, 11 months, 6 hours, 4 minutes left 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Solar said:

a 100% surprise release is much more fun so yeah, 11 months, 6 hours, 4 minutes left 

 

spacer.png

Girl lets be realistic, if its not coming in the next month and a half its not coming until at least 14 months!!!

 

5 minutes ago, Bojana said:

anyway, did spotify counter update? 

Yes, resulting in further evidence the GP wants dark bops again

IMG_8962.thumb.jpeg.e19c0bcb8b2809537895

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.