Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I don't need to be on top to know I'm wanted

Cuz' I'm strong enough to know the truth

I just want it to be hot

Because I'm best when in love and I'm in love WITH YOU

 

Touch me, touch me

(mount your Goddess)

Touch me, touch me 

(A summer moon comes in to full phase)

GET ON TOP OF ME

(And Mars' warring spirit rams...into the atmosphere!)

 

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy

I'm in charge like a G.U.Y.

I'll lay down face up, this time

Under you, like a GUY.

 

This bridge is one of the highlights of the artistic queen's discography.

This song was done so bad, it should have smashed and then allowed her to release gypsy as the 4th and final single

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

This song was done so bad, it should have smashed and then allowed her to release gypsy as the 4th and final single

Yeah, no. Gypsy is a horrible song (minus the Germany performance). The 4th single should've been under control of whoever mapped The Fame singles. Weird how there used to be a super-calculated plan for which countries received her singles at different times. But I guess Dada is DEAD.

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yeah, no. Gypsy is a horrible song (minus the Germany performance). The 4th single should've been under control of whoever mapped The Fame singles. Weird how there used to be a super-calculated plan for which countries received her singles at different times. But I guess Dada is DEAD.

But she even said in that one interview that she wanted to shoot a MV for Gypsy :weeps:

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I don't need to be on top to know I'm wanted

Cuz' I'm strong enough to know the truth

I just want it to be hot

Because I'm best when in love and I'm in love WITH YOU

 

Touch me, touch me

(mount your Goddess)

Touch me, touch me 

(A summer moon comes in to full phase)

GET ON TOP OF ME

(And Mars' warring spirit rams...into the atmosphere!)

 

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy

I'm in charge like a G.U.Y.

I'll lay down face up, this time

Under you, like a GUY.

 

This bridge is one of the highlights of the artistic queen's discography.

THIS IS THE BEST SONG IN HISTORY!!! I remember doing Pre-Calc homework on my parents couch BLASTING this song  for the first time :WAP:

I still don’t understand how the beginning isn’t Gaga but whatever 😅

Gypsy could have been a stadium anthem if Chartdrop era wasn't such a messs.

It’s no surprise artpop act II was just hype talk from djws, like the whole era was. She kept promising things that she couldn’t put into action. It’s sad because it was only her third album and she was 27 - she should have been continuing her streak. At the first sign of underperformance, she and her management gave up on it. Gaga was at her lowest and Katy Perry was at her highest so it was doomed from the start 

1 hour ago, Aden said:

I had completely erased this from my mind :deadbanana2:

This was actually a cute bop.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Black Berry said:

Gaga as Catwoman for next role pls

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

These looks great, try a Cleopatra one :swan:

3 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Gaga was at her lowest and Katy Perry was at her highest so it was doomed from the start 

What does this have to do with anything? 
2013 was a competitive year with Lorde, Miley and Beyoncé. ARTPOP was still the 4th top selling album by a female artist in 2013. 
Gaga’s “lowest lows” are higher than some artists highest highs 

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

What does this have to do with anything? 
2013 was a competitive year with Lorde, Miley and Beyoncé. ARTPOP was still the 4th top selling album by a female artist in 2013. 
Gaga’s “lowest lows” are higher than some artists highest highs 

The lead single launch drastically changed Gaga. She spent months getting in shape for the era, planning the roll out, app etc. She was ambitious about it until all the negativity she faced when Applause dropped. Perez, Katy, the press, and lots of celebs in the industry were out to get her and the hate affected her greatly in private. She spent a lot of time crying in her dressing room before going into the public. All her other plans got cancelled because she wasn’t in a good place after the backlash 

10 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

The lead single launch drastically changed Gaga. She spent months getting in shape for the era, planning the roll out, app etc. She was ambitious about it until all the negativity she faced when Applause dropped. Perez, Katy, the press, and lots of celebs in the industry were out to get her and the hate affected her greatly in private. She spent a lot of time crying in her dressing room before going into the public. All her other plans got cancelled because she wasn’t in a good place after the backlash 

The issues were happening before the back lash even happened. Gaga explained it really well during the SXSW interview. 
 

The end of the Born This Way era was her lowest low. She was addicted to drugs, had to cancel the rest of her tour and Troy gave up on her. ARTPOP was just a victim to all these things colliding 
 

8 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

this is so good to drive too 

 

The visuals here slayed:


I’m a fan of some ‘Aphex Twin’ songs so plastic doll really serves that for me. And the lyrics obviously give gay relationship tea - hihi !

:clap3:
 

I would have loved to have seen her perform it on tour, right after Replay and before Monster would have been a slay and fit well with the styling / theme of that section. Oh well :'( 

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

How long until the MET GaGa?

 

spacer.png

two weeks until we collectively meltdown here about her not attending

 

5ZIgamU.thumb.gif.f990fde8f328f9881a2cc2

24 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

two weeks until we collectively meltdown here about her not attending

 

5ZIgamU.thumb.gif.f990fde8f328f9881a2cc2

Or when she attends doing a Karl cosplay ala Frank Sinatra tribute

 

5ZIgamU.thumb.gif.f990fde8f328f9881a2cc2

Just now, The Witch said:

Or when she attends doing a Karl cosplay ala Frank Sinatra tribute

 

5ZIgamU.thumb.gif.f990fde8f328f9881a2cc2

Don't speak it into existence now sis..

 

The CAMP EXCELLENCE from 2019 isn't going to be topped anyway

 

5ZIgamU.thumb.gif.f990fde8f328f9881a2cc2

going through a breakup and the dead aunt album is helping me a lot

 

giphy.gif

BM is 6 weeks away from becoming her longest charting song this decade, could it happen? 

 

giphy.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.