Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, Aden said:

I really can't stand entitled behavior from fans. As much as we'd like LG7, she's literally not obligated to put new music. How far she wants to take her career and how she wants to shape it is for her to decide. We need to bring back the little manager insult.

So you would hypothetically speaking be okay with Chromatica being her last album ever and her only doing acting from now on?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

34 minutes ago, Aden said:

I really can't stand entitled behavior from fans. As much as we'd like LG7, she's literally not obligated to put new music. How far she wants to take her career and how she wants to shape it is for her to decide. We need to bring back the little manager insult.

 

 

33 minutes ago, DanDuke said:

Controversial opinion but I don't want a Gaga album until after Joker :coffee2:

I agree, but maybe a droplet would be cute or some OST for Joker BUT Id survive just on AP, C and BTW 

9 minutes ago, Love Again said:

So you would hypothetically speaking be okay with Chromatica being her last album ever and her only doing acting from now on?

What you or I would hypothetically be okay with is moot. If she only wants to do acting for the rest of her career, that's up to her and none of us can literally do anything about it.

Artpop fans are so ******* delusional :rip: Serving Lana's UV stans

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

...

 

LYE3s9y.png

8anxeL2.png

 

ARTPOP stans are literally the WORST omg :deadbanana4:

Jesus :deadbanana4:

 

Looks like he grabbed that number from contact info for the Stefani Germanotta band, so I doubt she still has it. But still, psychotic behavior :deadbanana4:

 

#NotAllArtPopStans #YouWontUseMyMind 

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

...

 

LYE3s9y.png

3-D236101-1-EEB-4-C7-A-943-C-3-D5-FA9-D5

8anxeL2.png

 

ARTPOP stans are literally the WORST omg :deadbanana4:

lmaooo not this dumba$$ thinking he has some secret LaDy GaGaS nUmBeR when he literally got it from Red and Blue back cover

OC5qcGVn.jpeg

 

2XWODea.gif

 

This fanbase is losing it lately and we are not even are in full drought since we got an Oscar performance just one month ago, set movie pics-videos and BM to track for months..

 

34 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

lmaooo not this dumba$$ thinking he has some secret LaDy GaGaS nUmBeR when he literally got it from Red and Blue back cover

OC5qcGVn.jpeg

 

2XWODea.gif

 

:toofunny3:

 

Obviously, I'm sure that aside from her family very few people even in the industry have her personal number, majority have Bobby's contact in first if they need to reach out and contact her.

2 hours ago, DanDuke said:

Controversial opinion but I don't want a Gaga album until after Joker :coffee2:

It's not even controversial, just the reality of what it's gonna happen very likely.

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Think I might re watch AHS Hotel. :lakitu:

I need to do a rewatch as well.

I tried rewatching Hotel last year. The parts with the detective are sooooo boring, I gave up at episode 4. I’ll try rewatching before JFAD 

The level of entitlement is just.....far too much. Good thing this woman built a big ass wall between us.

 

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

Inshallah this will be LG7's concept :jonny5:

 

 

Remove Max Martin and I can get behind this bestie. I'd rather have Mark Ronson, Danny L Harle, or Ariel Rechtshaid instead

 

1495349718_duasmilinggif3(1).thumb.gif.a

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

You're going to hell :deadbanana2:

 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

 

Remove Max Martin and I can get behind this bestie. I'd rather have Mark Ronson, Danny L Harle, or Ariel Rechtshaid instead

 

1495349718_duasmilinggif3(1).thumb.gif.a

Yes to Danny L Harle for a little hyperpop moment :WAP:

  • Author
5 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Sweatie, why are you still using Internet Explorer? 

Edited by Phoenixstar

Y'all are so–

 

Come back Gagz the liddos are losing it

 

fo9JunL.gif

9 minutes ago, Love Again said:

You're going to hell :deadbanana2:

 

Yes to Danny L Harle for a little hyperpop moment :WAP:

 

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You got me ***** :dies: 

 

6 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Sweatie, why are you still using Internet Explorer? 

I'm still not over that serve, sorry :gaycat1:

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

 

I'm still not over that serve, sorry :gaycat1:

I thought it was a new photoshoot or VeGaGas announcement

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.