Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I will not die peacefully until I hear at least ONE of those unleaked Art Pop II songs

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I will not die peacefully until I hear at least ONE of those unleaked Art Pop II songs

 

 

 

anyway, if that person really did sent that message to gaga its truly no wonder she rarely interacts with fans nowadays 

15 minutes ago, Bojana said:

 

 

 

anyway, if that person really did sent that message to gaga its truly no wonder she rarely interacts with fans nowadays 

Well, they can still leak you know. Idk how but maybe in 20 years or sth when we all finally moved on

4 hours ago, Sombre said:

Someone over at GGD has her number and texted her (with a condescending tone) about Paul's... fiasco with Artpop. The cringe is too strong. 

Said person in particular got fired over a HIPPA violation of digging through various celebrities phone numbers and medical records :toofunny2: To say they’re a creep is an understatement 

Texting Gaga’s personal number to harass her about Act II is… unhinged. Get a ******* life 

spacer.png

it reminds me of that brazilian liddo pretending to be an insider saying gaga was ill in 2020 and syaing fans needed to show her 'we want promo!!'... When Gaga says how much she was forced to release Chromatica i think we now know why 

324907.jpg?1497655248

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

...

 

LYE3s9y.png

3-D236101-1-EEB-4-C7-A-943-C-3-D5-FA9-D5

8anxeL2.png

 

ARTPOP stans are literally the WORST omg :deadbanana4:

How do you know this is actual legit? I mean this user having her real number..

6 hours ago, Black Berry said:

spacer.png

Mmmm I was expecting better :katie:

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

...

 

LYE3s9y.png

3-D236101-1-EEB-4-C7-A-943-C-3-D5-FA9-D5

8anxeL2.png

 

ARTPOP stans are literally the WORST omg :deadbanana4:

Screaming

 

324907.jpg?1497655248

6 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

:eek:

 

itțs too sweet...it lacks the aggresivness that Gaga brings 

1 hour ago, aesthetic bih said:

I will not die peacefully until I hear at least ONE of those unleaked Art Pop II songs

No Brooklyn Nights on AM no death :cm:

I miss the PRE-ARTPOP/ARTPOP era. She was serving lewks AND lashings :ahh:

 

Ft_o8yEX0AA6HDY?format=png&name=900x900

 

Ft_pRTgX0AABchv?format=png&name=small

Ft_pZ7ZWwAIa2-m?format=jpg&name=small

 

bonus points if you remember what this was about :rip:

 

Ft_ptbSXsAAFneW?format=png&name=small

32 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

I miss the PRE-ARTPOP/ARTPOP era. She was serving lewks AND lashings :ahh:

 

Ft_o8yEX0AA6HDY?format=png&name=900x900

 

Ft_pRTgX0AABchv?format=png&name=small

Ft_pZ7ZWwAIa2-m?format=jpg&name=small

 

bonus points if you remember what this was about :rip:

 

Ft_ptbSXsAAFneW?format=png&name=small

not "hahahahahahha" 

:ahh:

44 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

bonus points if you remember what this was about :rip:

 

Ft_ptbSXsAAFneW?format=png&name=small

 

Aura's lyrics maybe (or it's about VMA)

49 minutes ago, Kékette said:

 

Aura's lyrics maybe (or it's about VMA)

Vma night :eli:

3 hours ago, Ego said:

Texting Gaga’s personal number to harass her about Act II is… unhinged. Get a ******* life 

spacer.png

inb4 they're just texting a friend and changed the name to LG to look ~official~

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Think I might re watch AHS Hotel. :lakitu:

I rewatched it last year and it actually aged better and was less painful than it was when it first aired

Inshallah this will be LG7's concept :jonny5:

 

Quote

 

Glam rock + psychdelic rock

Include some pop punk sounds to it as well so it's accesible to Gen Z following the Maneskin + Olivia Rodrigo hype

 

Pop punk (which has elements of power pop) will allow Gaga's vocal to shine so it appeals to the older generations while the production and lyrics will appeal to Gen Z.

 

Producers:

Kevin Parker from Tame Impala

Daniel N (Sour's main producer)

Max Martin

Tyler Cole

Trent Reznor

 

This will give her a gateway to be nominated for Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Album at the Grammys as well

 

 

I really can't stand entitled behavior from fans. As much as we'd like LG7, she's literally not obligated to put new music. How far she wants to take her career and how she wants to shape it is for her to decide. We need to bring back the little manager insult.

Controversial opinion but I don't want a Gaga album until after Joker :coffee2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.