Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Listening to a Gaga album for the first time is such a magical experience. I remember where I was each time. I usually go on a long walk by myself so I can fully focus on it 

 

Ugh I’m ready for LG7 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

is @Black Berry a white woman? Their bradga obsession is serving white lonely housewife (possibly republican)

 

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

Enigma vs Babylon? Please stop pitting talented songs against eachother, we should be dragging Malice instead

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

10 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Her most iconic songs have literal jibberish as hooks and 'Bad Romance' uses basic, elementary Hitchcock references.

With this mindset, you can tear down any of her work. :rip: 

Gaga was known and popularized for jibberish hooks, occasionally incorporating her own name "Gaga" in them. The Hitchcock references in BR were highly recognized by critics and are what set her apart from her peers. I can't believe you're using Bad Romance of all lyrics to discredit her, much less call those lyrics "elementary"??? This was a time where her effortlessness combined w/ seasoned professionals on her team lead to success. Like, Anthagio pls.

Edited by Biggie

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Enigma vs Babylon? Please stop pitting talented songs against eachother, we should be dragging Malice instead

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25

Babylortion is 100x better than Enigma. Falice is rightfully halfway between them.

 

The way both of these are superior to the originals. Should've performed these at the Covid Ball tbh

Lady Gaga GIF

27 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Can you like... stop posting these? 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

6 hours ago, PopKills said:

The Haus Labs version kinda ate this up 

Throwback to when the Haus Labs version came out and the liddos harassed BloodPop because the didn't like it

 

Gaga GIF

9 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

Love the ham growing out of her scalp in the first.

 

The second Tannonist could learn some things from.

 

But really, enough. Replace Bradley w/ Joaquin.

14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Replace Bradley w/ Joaquin.

Yes ma'am!!! Any specific style of photos you'd like?

I mean I'll take the Chromatica lyrics any day compared to some of ARTPOP

 

giphy.gif

 

9 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

AI Joaquin looks terrible :rip:

 

 

Replace him with BloodPop

 

giphy.gif 

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Replace him with BloodPop

 

giphy.gif 

Beauty and the Beast

Spoiler

Photo: BloodPop and Lady Gaga Attend the 95th Academy Awards in Los Angeles  - LAP2023031211131 - UPI.com

 

43 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Throwback to when the Haus Labs version came out and the liddos harassed BloodPop because the didn't like it

 

Gaga GIF

Why would they do that, it’s so much better :redface:

I'd do anything for you to really see me
I am human, invisibly bleeding
When your smile is shaking
I'll catch you as you fall

 

I cry more than I ever say
Each time, your love seems to save the day

 

This verse is one of the highest artistic peaks of queen's discography.

 

AccurateEnchantingAfricanjacana-size_restricted.gif 

16 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Beauty and the Beast

  Reveal hidden contents

Photo: BloodPop and Lady Gaga Attend the 95th Academy Awards in Los Angeles  - LAP2023031211131 - UPI.com

 

I am all for shaming BloodPop for his boring production but not body shaming sis

 

XKix3Ud.thumb.gif.0990911e5176f193c45e25 

18 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Beauty and the Beast

  Reveal hidden contents

Photo: BloodPop and Lady Gaga Attend the 95th Academy Awards in Los Angeles  - LAP2023031211131 - UPI.com

 

Can we not body shame pls 

 

giphy.gif

Turning up emotional faders

Keep repeating self-hating phrases
I have heard enough of these voices
Almost like I have no choice
This is biological stasis
My mood's shifting to manic places
Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships
Watch life, here I go again

 

Keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
Save 'em 'til I know I'm gon' drop this
Front I've built around my oasis
Paradise is in my hands
Holdin' on so tight to this status
It's not real, but I'll try to grab it
Keep myself in beautiful places
Paradise is in my hands

 

Who said these are her best verses ever?

 

AccurateEnchantingAfricanjacana-size_res

I don't need to be on top to know I'm wanted

Cuz' I'm strong enough to know the truth

I just want it to be hot

Because I'm best when in love and I'm in love WITH YOU

 

Touch me, touch me

(mount your Goddess)

Touch me, touch me 

(A summer moon comes in to full phase)

GET ON TOP OF ME

(And Mars' warring spirit rams...into the atmosphere!)

 

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy

I'm in charge like a G.U.Y.

I'll lay down face up, this time

Under you, like a GUY.

 

This bridge is one of the highlights of the artistic queen's discography.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.