Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

36 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

I'll be brave enough to admit that Rain On Me is forgotten and not a highlightsof Chromatica.

 

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

And be brave enough to admit 1000 Classics and Enigma are the highlights of the album?

 

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Popular Post
33 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

I'll be brave enough to admit that Rain On Me is forgotten and not a highlight of Chromatica.

 

olivia-wilde-olivia.gif

It's because of its compression. With compression it would not only be the highlight but the compression would be regarded as one of the best compressions in compression history. Gaga's lack of good compression is what prohibits her from reaching the compression heights of other well-compressed albums and songs and that's a big shame because Gaga has got good compression in her if she really tries. I would love to hear a well-compressed Lady Gaga record and I think it will not only suit her but also add more Grammys to her name. Compression. 

 

 

Edited by Doctor Dick

It's November and Garden of Eden nor Zombieboy have gone viral yet :sosad:

 

What wasted opportunities. 
 

Do  have any concrete tea on re release or deluxe actually happening!? :angelo:

Edited by LostInStereo100

5 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

It's November and Garden of Eden not Zombieboy have gone viral yet :sosad:

 

What wasted opportunities. 
 

Do  have any concrete tea on re release or deluxe actually happening!? :angelo:

No, just Little Monsters' shared delusions. 
 

Spoiler

A Folie a Deux, if you will :angelo:

 

She looks nice in Paris. But a black wig would've looked fire 🔥

Sometimes I like it when Gar is not nominated for prestigious awards so that I can have peace of mind

 

QmmQSVT.jpeg

 

 

Edited by FailSafe

November is almost over and there's still no news on deluxe nor new dates :deadbanana4:

I'm a Poker Face Stan since high school, however, is PF being heavily playlisted or something :toofunny3: 

 

Nearly 500 million streams in a calendar year is crazy 16 years later after its chart run :dies: 

 

Also all the Rihanna songs charting. People want POP again

40 minutes ago, truthteller said:

November is almost over and there's still no news on deluxe nor new dates :deadbanana4:

The Devil Wears Prada 2 will have a new song. So of course that's either going to tie into her next album or Mayhem. But that's in May. So I don't expect anything to come before that. 

13 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The Devil Wears Prada 2 will have a new song. So of course that's either going to tie into her next album or Mayhem. But that's in May. So I don't expect anything to come before that. 

:sosad::sad::sosad:

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

November is almost over and there's still no news on deluxe nor new dates :deadbanana4:

Because new album will be released next year!

57 minutes ago, truthteller said:

November is almost over and there's still no news on deluxe nor new dates :deadbanana4:

It's coming for the Grammy campaign. Wouldn't be surprised if she tied it into the Christmas Bowl performance 

42 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The Devil Wears Prada 2 will have a new song. So of course that's either going to tie into her next album or Mayhem. But that's in May. So I don't expect anything to come before that. 

 

28 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Because new album will be released next year!

 

25 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It's coming for the Grammy campaign. Wouldn't be surprised if she tied it into the Christmas Bowl performance 

the replies went from realistic prediction to delulu to TOTAL DELULU :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I'm a Poker Face Stan since high school, however, is PF being heavily playlisted or something :toofunny3: 

 

It has become a staple on tiktok.

If Gaga gives us more new songs for mayhem era and none of them is a dark/industrial pop bangerl ike the first 4 tracks... I'm gonna lose it :jonny6: Please GodGa. I luv the disco/funky songs, but I feel like we have enough of those neow :heart: 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Yanko said:

Wasnt TDD release the deluxe of mayhem ?

No, they were just quietly added to the album on streaming nn :rip:  I think if there was no deluxe, they would've definitely named that the deluxe, but clearly there's a real deluxe or something coming up and that's why they didn't. 

3 minutes ago, Mariano said:

No, they were just quietly added to the album on streaming nn :rip:  I think if there was no deluxe, they would've definitely named that the deluxe, but clearly there's a real deluxe or something coming up and that's why they didn't. 

Sneaky fad

I'm doing a The Fame Re-listen and Boys Boys Boys is a very obvious standout track. 

Lyrics that could cut glass, etc :jamming:

Okay though, now we need to find a way to make Abra have more streams. Not that 1M daily is bad but we can't have PF doing so much more than 2026's SOTY!!!

Abra did what it needed to do and it shouldn't drop too badly with the tour still going into next year. We shouldn't expect her to compete with new girls and I think Abra will have better longevity than songs like ROM. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.