Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Namiskine said:

I also believe they never add songs directly to HdM, and instead they go through Futurs Hits first as a test. Disease is still in there btw :eli:

 

I- :deadbanana2:

The worst part is me being based here in the US looking at playlists on a platform we don't even use at 1145pm 

 

:suburban:

 

an unpaid Gaga intern

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

30ish motherf*cking pages while I've been asleep today geez mothaf*cka it's true-ing LOUISE what's been happening? am i really gonna go cautiously through pages 11712-11745 this evening??

abracagodbra.gif

Spoiler

probably

abracagodbra.gif

 

she's been reposting and commenting on tiktok like crazy. i cant remember the last time she was so chronically online like the good old days

Edited by 4th Time Around

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMkg3daMb/
 

Mama Judas, you'll always be famous. :jonny:

I was curious when I saw this earlier, but then it doesn't really work… The sounds don't mesh well. :rip: 

 

But Judas and Abra are both career highlights 

 

:gaygacat4:

I don't think she should release another single for a while. DWAS is still going strong and Abracadabra has potential to be a big smash for her as well.

 

Maybe VIY will be the focus track when the album is released, but I think they should hold off and see what reception is like for the other songs on the album before selecting the next single. If Abracadabra takes off, it might make sense to release the next single later in April or May even.

Just now, 4th Time Around said:

she's been reposting and commenting on tiktok like crazy. i cant remember the last time she was so chronically online like the good old days

inb4 it's Michael on her account 

1 minute ago, Cheeky said:

I don't think she should release another single for a while. DWAS is still going strong and Abracadabra has potential to be a big smash for her as well.

 

Maybe VIY will be the focus track when the album is released, but I think they should hold off and see what reception is like for the other songs on the album before selecting the next single. If Abracadabra takes off, it might make sense to release the next single later in April or May even.

i doubt she is going to drop another single until right before the album. by then abracadabra will have been allowed some time to take off

7 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Really? I've only really seen him act in Wicked, but he didn't come off as "gay" coded to me. Plus, he has SO many straight women lusting over him that have no idea, so clearly he doesn't really come off as gay to those who don't already know.

I feel like he always exudes some feminine energy, just like in those pics that circulated 2 days ago. But this could just be my perception being totally perverted from seeing him in Fellow Travelers. :thing:

3 minutes ago, Cheeky said:

I don't think she should release another single for a while. DWAS is still going strong and Abracadabra has potential to be a big smash for her as well.

 

Maybe VIY will be the focus track when the album is released, but I think they should hold off and see what reception is like for the other songs on the album before selecting the next single. If Abracadabra takes off, it might make sense to release the next single later in April or May even.

If Abra really takes off as a true hit of its own, I would want to see a fourth full single only a few months after the album, when this single naturally starts to decline. But I really, really want to see at least one post-release single anyway, maybe more. If this song connects with people the right way, that's a sign that people want her back and that there's more potential in the era, and too much to let it just fizzle out after release until the tour. 
 

Plus I desperately need more videos lol

We will have plenty of time to discuss the next single, because keep in mind that DWAS is still rising a bit on US radio near #1 too. Nevermind it's still #1 on Spotify. :deadbanana:

 

Add Abracadabra beginning to surge on pop and streaming, they're not going to send another song to radio any time soon. It'll be months from now. 

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Not SZA releasing more songs for SOS during Super Bowl:deadbanana4:

And that Lady Gaga person doing a performance now too for some old movie song, so much competition :monkey: 

 

 

 

 

:eli: 

I’m kinda annoyed she’s releasing the album one week after Sydney Mardi Gras - one of the biggest gay festivals in the world :deadbanana2:

 

At least I’ll hear Abracadabra on repeat

4 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

If Abra really takes off as a true hit of its own, I would want to see a fourth full single only a few months after the album, when this single naturally starts to decline. But I really, really want to see at least one post-release single anyway, maybe more. If this song connects with people the right way, that's a sign that people want her back and that there's more potential in the era, and too much to let it just fizzle out after release until the tour. 
 

Plus I desperately need more videos lol

I'm hoping she has plans to film one more video at least before the album, since it's clear she has a concept already with how Abra ended. That would secure us a fourth from Mayhem, even if things slowed down after. :thing: 

they will release a single along with the album release anyways, and that's probably vanish into you. but will probably get overshadowed by abracadabra unless it gets viral. if she manage to get 2 (3 if we count DWAS) hits at the same time....

1 minute ago, Oxygen said:

I'm kinda annoyed she's releasing the album one week after Sydney Mardi Gras - one of the biggest gay festivals in the world :deadbanana2:

 

At least I'll hear Abracadabra on repeat

Oxygen sis, where's the banner? Love Ms Ari and good luck to her rest of the awards season, but why is she still up when her mother has a new solo smash out? :suburban:

19 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

What do we think the "I saw your face and mine / In a picture by our bedside / It was cold in the summertime / We were happy just to be alive" lyrics is from? Vanish Into You?

Maybe Blade of Grass

Just now, Infernal Paradise said:

Oxygen sis, where's the banner? Love Ms Ari and good luck to her rest of the awards season, but why is she still up when her mother has a new solo smash out? :suburban:

I’ll discuss with the admin team!

Abra is setting us up nicely for the VMAs though this year 

 

Get ready. Our time for the Vanguard and a medley performance is coming 

 

:gaygacat4:

1 minute ago, partynauseous said:

they will release a single along with the album release anyways, and that's probably vanish into you. but will probably get overshadowed by abracadabra unless it gets viral. if she manage to get 2 (3 if we count DWAS) hits at the same time....

There is no way we are getting a new single a month after the previous one was released

  • Popular Post

TTH #1 + COVER YESSSSSSSSSS :wanda:

 

image.png

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.