Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

omg and they used THAT picture for the TTH covert yaaaasss :jonny2: Whenever she is in her Hijab she snatches wigs. Sister Gaga :jonny4:

image.png

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I feel so stupid for just now realizing this, but we now have yet another song to watch on Mediatraffic's United World Chart :sistrens: *knocks on wood* kind of need it to have a DWAS-like trajectory on there as well. Obviously I don't want to say anything prematurely, but I'm curious to see how high it could go there too.

 

And that's in addition to watching DWAS climb up the all-time chart already. 

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

I kinda don't like this reheating nachos trend with her because it implies that she just recycles her old sound. No btch, she went to the kitchen, took out the fresh ingredients, made fresh and improved nachos and throw away the stale one stuck on the fridge.

 

:clack:

Ha fresh fajita is still in the oven. We're all waiting.

 

:clack: 

Anyway it's #1 here on NMF PH. I hope my country boards the hype, she's one of the firsts to support her when DWAS dropped. ABRA will easily get 500k+ streams if it becomes a hit here 

 

:khalyan2:

Edited by FailSafe

21 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

JFAD loses its only guild nom (costumes)

 

—

Ahh this shall be an exciting week seeing how the song grows

No Negativity on this site thank you

Spoiler

:ryan3:

First charts Abracadabra is on:

ARIA(Australia): #50:agaycatabra:

Edited by GipJo

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

First charts Abracadabra is on:

ARIA(Australia): #13:agaycatabra:

*****?!

2 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

*****?!

It's #50, the #13 is new music charts, my bad:gaycat6: anyway, not bad for 4 days.

55 minutes ago, Denim said:

Abracadabra on z100 rn :jonny6:

starting  the new tracking week off right 

 

i reeeeeally hope we can get it to top 10 this week

How does it feel to be living my dream? I'd faint if I hear Abra on The radio. 
 

I'll do ANYTHING :eli: to get LA to play Abra some more. I expect it to blow up in LA soon :eli:

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

First charts Abracadabra is on:

ARIA(Australia): #50:agaycatabra:

With 4 tracking days :alexz:

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

It's #50, the #13 is new music charts, my bad:gaycat6: anyway, not bad for 4 days.

Oh. Asdfghjkll and she dropped a spot on the Australian Spotify chart too. 
 

I Hate It Here! 

So now I know it wasn't in fact Bald Bobby™ but KING Daddy Michael Polanski®

 

Let's all redirect our thank you gurls

ezgif-7aa12382f9d1c.gif

 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Oh. Asdfghjkll and she dropped a spot on the Australian Spotify chart too. 
 

I Hate It Here! 

Go to the secret gardens in your mind sister where abra is getting it's deserved flowers

ezgif-7aa12382f9d1c.gif

 

5 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

How does it feel to be living my dream? I'd faint if I hear Abra on The radio. 
 

I'll do ANYTHING :eli: to get LA to play Abra some more. I expect it to blow up in LA soon :eli:

 

spacer.png

It low key already is, it's #3 on the AM LA chart 

34 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

if u think about it, Sunday releases are kinda nice :fan: she gets 5 days to let the songs grow, and by Friday, it gets a second wind due to playlisting. 

:snowflake:

I mean on Sunday, it is NOT dropping below 5M, let alone 4.5M.

 

Let's say on Sunday it does 4.5m, on Monday it will probably do the same and continue to do 4M+ throughout the week. That's still ALOT. Hit status. 

 

It's most likely still gonna do like 5.5M on Sunday, and remain stable at 5M+ throughout next week. I can't believe we have another smash :penguin:

 

 

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I mean on Sunday, it is NOT dropping before 5M, let alone 4.5M.

 

Let's say on Sunday it does 4.5m, on Monday it will probably do the same and continue to do 4M+ throughout the week. That's still ALOT. Hit status. 

 

It's most likely still gonna do like 5.5M on Sunday, and remain stable at 5M+ throughout next week. I can't believe we have another smash :penguin:

 

 

Yall better bump it at the bars/clubs on the weekends.

 

I'm going to spam it all night tomorrow when everyones drunk/high and won't notice :agaycatabra:

4 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

It low key already is, it's #3 on the AM LA chart 

You're welcome!! 
 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

I mean on Sunday, it is NOT dropping before 5M, let alone 4.5M.

 

Let's say on Sunday it does 4.5m, on Monday it will probably do the same and continue to do 4M+ throughout the week. That's still ALOT. Hit status. 

 

It's most likely still gonna do like 5.5M on Sunday, and remain stable at 5M+ throughout next week. I can't believe we have another smash :penguin:

 

 

In before this becomes a weekend juggernaut with massive gains on Fridays and Saturdays every week :alexz:

 

spacer.png

7 hours ago, AlGreRithm said:

Good that you saw the light. but I'm sorry who listens to Gaga songs on phone speaker? :deadbanana2: 

I was so excited to listen right when I woke up didn't have my headphone. My excitement was deflated especially when I already hate disease so I didn't want to go back :skull:

  • Popular Post

The TTH cover is superior obv but the AM cover is also really gorge :smitten:

 

GjKi-vXWoAAXb10?format=jpg&name=900x900

Any monsters on Instagram? Hit me up :bird:

Im expanding my friend group of monsters. I'm seeing so much Gaga on my timelines and stories :smitten: So many co workers sharing the song. Lots of gays at my work even up to the executive level :dies: 
 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.