Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Yeah I'm convinced this is officially waiting to blow up everywhere.

 

The updates we might get tomorrow will probably be stable at best, but outside Spotify, the song doesn't show signs of peaking on AM yet, is steadily growing on TikTok, the word of mouth is spreading fast… The Superbowl is coming etc. Abracadabra is her future hit and that's amazing.

 

:xtinass:

I hope so! I noticed tiktok slowing down :sosad:

 

The YouTube views are encouraging though. But hopefully the playlist exposure starting in the US in an hour helps. 
 

radio updates are encouraging. Next Tuesday the radio adds will be massive from all the new stations adding it this week :duca: 

 

We need bigger TikTok accounts to post trendy audios or dances. I still know the slowed reverb will go viral one day. It's so good and that bass 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, hawx23 said:

I don't know but Chromatica was a masterpiece. SL - RoM - Fun Tonight - Free Woman - Sour Candy - Sine from Above —- all are some of her best IMO. (Meanwhile I loved it but I don't go back to Joanne much…). 

SL? Fun Tonight?
 

Gurl I can give you RoM, Sour Candy and kinda Sine From Above. Replay, Enigma and Babylon are also great. Cute 6 track EP. The rest is not bad but not up to Gaga's standards.

34 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

:hoetenks: They're filthy rich tho, I thought she said something substantial not just perform ppc because it said Hollywood in it

 

Edit: Someone said she addressed it at the red carpet while I type this so that's good to hear! The way she use to be one of my faves 3 years ago :dancehall2: ugh

 

OT: yes Daddy Michael please D print my album King

 

It wasn't necessarily bad. She was talking about up and coming artists and how they struggle without healthcare. She basically said the music industry only supports artists when they're super successful. She should have argued for healthcare as a right in general though...

 

Ot: ABRACADABRA sounds so good today. 

Edited by judaskills

7 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Went from IBeMe to IBegYou real quick

 

abracagodbra.gif

Call me whatever u like bb ezgif-7aa12382f9d1c.gif

1 minute ago, Giorgoc said:

SL? Fun Tonight?
 

Gurl I can give you RoM, Sour Candy and kinda Sine From Above. Replay, Enigma and Babylon are also great. Cute 6 track EP. The rest is not bad but not up to Gaga's standards.

You can give them the only two songs she didn't write and also the worst songs on the album but not the lead single? :suburban:

I stopped updates for the night but I'm eyeing the numbers after you all spotted the ads. Don't think it's made much of a difference but I enjoy that they came in just as the new tracking week is about to begin!! 
 

more promo to come this week? Fingers crossed!

3 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

SL? Fun Tonight?
 

Gurl I can give you RoM, Sour Candy and kinda Sine From Above. Replay, Enigma and Babylon are also great. Cute 6 track EP. The rest is not bad but not up to Gaga's standards.

No Fun Tonight slander on my watch please! :agaycatabra:

It's at 56.0K. I'll stay up to midnight to see TTH and NMF go up, let's see if the ads make an impact!

2 minutes ago, Ubermensch said:

You can give them the only two songs she didn't write and also the worst songs on the album but not the lead single? :suburban:

Are you implying that that lead single is up there with Gaga's best songs?

2 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Yeah I've been getting Abracadabra ads on Facebook now!!

Wait really??? Ahhhh. They're coming in hard for this week

 

she should attend the Super Bowl and do a tiktok for abracadabra there :jonny: 

Abracadabra is from Today, it's a Top song, and it's a Hit. So it only makes sense for it to be #1 on the playlist!

 

abracagodbra.gif

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Call me whatever u like bb ezgif-7aa12382f9d1c.gif

Boo you who*e :dies:

  • Popular Post

The way this is becoming popular in China too, her first hit song after The Cure:deadbanana4:DWAS is kinda popular but didn't have any noise.

The music video is trending on Bilibili (Chinese YouTube), I've never seen a Gaga video trending on there before, and most importantly the straights are praising it, saying how beautiful she is:jonnycat:

The song is still getting 3K audience on QQMusic, some popular KPOP songs can't maintain that many audience four days in.

A REAL Global smasha!

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

The way this is becoming popular in China too, her first hit song after The Cure:deadbanana4:DWAS is kinda popular but didn't have any noise.

The music video is trending on Bilibili (Chinese YouTube), I've never seen a Gaga video trending on there before, and most importantly the straights are praising it, saying how beautiful she is:jonnycat:

The song is still getting 3K audience on QQMusic, some popular KPOP songs can't maintain that many audience four days in.

A REAL Global smasha!

sad that abracadabra music video cant gain any views by monsters in china, they gotta watch it on those unofficial website like bilibili 

Just now, qweasd1z said:

sad that abracadabra music video cant gain any views by monsters in china, they gotta watch it on those unofficial website like bilibili 

There is official account of UMG that uploads music videos, it even counts towards global streams actually. But it's so crowded with different artists' videos so most people don't watch them on that channel:gaycat6:So people prefer to watch them through unofficial music accounts, UMG doesn't even try to copyright claim them.

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Boo you who*e :dies:

You'd say the same if some poppers was involved :thing:

 

OT: Yes Gaga Yes beautiful signatures and not Ls

Fun Tonight is a really really good song lyrically, I know she talked about the song being for herself, but I interpret is as a song that describes being trapped in a relationship/friendship, whether it's because that person isn't loving you right, or because they are loving you to their best but it's not enough for you, or you are into the person more than the person is into you. But you can't leave, because they haven't given you a concrete reason to leave except that you don't feel right... "feeling something that I can't explain"

 

And then comes the best line of the song imo "what happens now? I'm not okay, and if I scream, you walk away", it's so difficult! You can't ask them to be a different person, you can't ask them to love you more cause that's supposed to come naturally, but you know whatever you do, it's going to be over and you're going to be the "bad guy"; but you can't stay either, because that's your source of pain. 

 

Chromatica isn't her best production wise, but lyrically? It's her best. 

Edited by PopLover1423

1 minute ago, PopLover1423 said:

Fun Tonight is a really really good song lyrically, I know she talked about the song being for herself, but I interpret is as a song that describes being trapped in a relationship/friendship, whether it's because that person isn't loving you right, or because they are loving you to their best but it's not enough for you, or you are into the person more than the person is into you. But you can't leave, because they haven't given you a concrete reason to leave except that you don't feel right... "feeling something that I can't explain"

 

And then comes the best line of the song imo "what happens now? I'm not okay, and if I scream, you walk away", it's so difficult! You can't ask them to be a different person, you can't ask them to love you more cause that's supposed to come naturally, but you know whatever you do, it's going to be over and you're also going to labeled as the "bad guy", and yet, staying where you are causes you a lot of pain too. 

 

Chromatica isn't her best production wise, but lyrically? It's her best. 

Oh the lyrics on that album are fantastic for the most part. The production is mostly meh and most songs sound kinda boring? Idk how to describe it but they're just not interesting enough.

It just clicked with me but the last scene where it cuts to gaga looking up is definitely giving the transition to Vanish Into You MV

 

4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

There is official account of UMG that uploads music videos, it even counts towards global streams actually. But it's so crowded with different artists' videos so most people don't watch them on that channel:gaycat6:So people prefer to watch them through unofficial music accounts, UMG doesn't even try to copyright claim them.

but it still splits the views from her youtube chanel :/ only china uses bilibili 

1 hour ago, Bad News said:

I'm gonna need GaGa to drop a music video for Garden of Eden featuring an A-list actor on release day. Get a hot and trendy guy to play Adam so we can have a cute viral moment and potentially bag another hit.

 

:suburban:

wait...that's kidna a slay. Gaga has never really done that aside for you and I and it wasnt even an A lister....i wont name him :suburban:

What if she got Adam Driver to redeem himself for his horrible performance in House of Gucci. There's LOTS of women who thirst over him because they are into the rat look plus the size difference between him and Gaga can be accentuated and go mega viral. I see the vision :suburban:

1 minute ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

It just clicked with me but the last scene where it cuts to gaga looking up is definitely giving the transition to Vanish Into You MV

 

Yes and I think the theme of that video will be the mayhem witch gaga character from disease and abracadabra will fuse with normal gaga as a way to show her conquering her demons 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.