Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

48 minutes ago, LewisK said:

I think we're getting some Abra-style songs, GOE for sure it seems, and a couple more. She seems really into that direction now. Either way, they're gonna be amazing, and we'll always have DWAS and Abra to keep the GP interested!

You're right, you're right! I don't know why I panicked to begin with. Before Abracadabra I was fully okay with the idea of the era bombing as long as we got more great songs like Disease, but now that smashery is within reach I guess I want that too xD

 

BUT even if only DWAS and Abracadabra smash, it's more than enough honestly!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

With a haunting dance, now you're both in a trance

It's time to cast your spell on the night

 

QkX9Au4.gif

Just now, Almodusa said:

She spoke about the music industry not offering adorable health insurance 

 

ot: yes Michael yes father monster

:hoetenks: They're filthy rich tho, I thought she said something substantial not just perform ppc because it said Hollywood in it

 

Edit: Someone said she addressed it at the red carpet while I type this so that's good to hear! The way she use to be one of my faves 3 years ago :dancehall2: ugh

 

OT: yes Daddy Michael please D print my album King

 

#35 Excito Mexico (6.01M)

#10 Novidades Da Semana (2.01M)

#44 Hot Hit Italia (1.69M)

#10 Pop Right Now (1.08M)

 

Playlist reach:   148M

 

It will surely cross 150M when it's midnight in Americas. :gaycat3:

When we get this single run then what?

 

Abracadabra - February 3

Vanish Into You - March 7 (demoted to promo single, overshadowed by Abra)

Garden of Eden - March 21 (gets the best reception out of the album tracks)

Shadow of a Man - May 30

new song from Mayhem (Deluxe) - early fall

 

:xtinass:

 

 

Just now, PerfectCure said:

When we get this single run then what?

 

Abracadabra - February 3

Vanish Into You - March 7 (demoted to promo single, overshadowed by Abra)

Garden of Eden - March 21 (gets the best reception out of the album tracks)

Shadow of a Man - May 30

new song from Mayhem (Deluxe) - early fall

 

:xtinass:

 

 

October - Zombieboy (After it goes viral on TikTok) 

The way I don't know if I'm most excited for Zombieboy, Garden of Eden, or Shadow of Man... or Vanish Into You or Blade of Grass (the latter two are based on titles alone) :jonny3:

  • Popular Post

Abracadabra

 

Tiktok

Day 1: 11.2k

Day 2: 22.2k (+11k)

Day 3: 39.8k (+17.6k)

Day 4: 55.7k (+15.9k)

 

YouTube 

Day 1: 6.8M

Day 2: 10.8M (+4M)

Day 3: 14.1M (+3.3M)

Day 4: 17.3M (+3.2M)

 

Slow day on tiktok but still good growth, let's see how it looks over the weekend after more people discover it through NMF push.

 

The stability on YouTube tho. Queen of music videos reviving YouTube for pop acts :agaycatabra:

 

Keep streaming, little magicians. 

 

464ed7b1962f2d5fc671faba039cb2ae4343a68d

 

Finished the day with 17.3M views - oh the stability :agaycatabra:

7 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

When we get this single run then what?

 

Abracadabra - February 3

Vanish Into You - March 7 (demoted to promo single, overshadowed by Abra)

Garden of Eden - March 21 (gets the best reception out of the album tracks)

Shadow of a Man - May 30

new song from Mayhem (Deluxe) - early fall

 

:xtinass:

 

 

I think it'll be smart to pivot to whatever the fan favorite is like you said

 

the team has proven they know what they're doing this time around, the abracadabra single launch is probably her strongest launch week of her career marketing wise, I'm very impressed.

1 minute ago, Giorgoc said:

4th day over, ~3.2m views for the music video. A measly ~3% decrease! :clap3:

Amazing. 

1 minute ago, Giorgoc said:

4th day over, ~3.2m views for the music video. A measly ~3% decrease! :clap3:

This is absolutely wild. So nice. I feel good about it going into next week

  • Popular Post

Youtube First Four Days —

 

Abracadabra

day 1: 6.8m
day 2: 4m (-41%)
day 3: 3.3m (-18%)
day 4: 3.2m (-3%)

 

DWAS

day 1: 5.4m
day 2: 3.3m (-39%)
day 3: 2.3m (-30%)
day 4: 2.1m (-9%)

 

Disease
day 1 : 3.8m
day 2:  1.7m (-55%)
day 3: 1m (-31%)
day 4: 775k (-23%)

Just now, Chaos Angel said:

Youtube First Four Days —

 

Abracadabra

day 1: 6.8m
day 2: 4m (-41%)
day 3: 3.3m (-18%)
day 4: 3.2m (-3%)

 

DWAS

day 1: 5.4m
day 2: 3.3m (-39%)
day 3: 2.3m (-30%)
day 4: 2.1m (-9%)

 

Disease
day 1 : 3.8m
day 2:  1.7m (-55%)
day 3: 1m (-31%)
day 4: 775k (-23%)

Love a SOLO hit for us!

 

Chaos Angel

It would be amazing for it to stabilize at around at 4 million on Spotify until album release. Not sure how long the release hype will last

Edited by Gagamon

I fully believe that if the album smashes she'll release an EP/Deluxe of sorts either late this year around Halloween or next year.

 

She said multiple times how she's written a lot of songs for Mayhem and lbr it's been 5 years since Chromatica, there's bound to be tons of material around for an easy release, even if she doesn't do much about it and settles down while keeping fans fed and the momentum going at the same time.

14 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

:hoetenks: They're filthy rich tho, I thought she said something substantial not just perform ppc because it said Hollywood in it

 

Edit: Someone said she addressed it at the red carpet while I type this so that's good to hear! The way she use to be one of my faves 3 years ago :dancehall2: ugh

 

OT: yes Daddy Michael please D print my album King

 

She also said that labels should offer their young artists/new signings a living wage, which I guess is important - I remember watching an interview with Bonnie McKee and she said when she got signed to her first label they gave her an advance to make her album, but that advance was also to cover basic needs like food and rent too, and she felt it wasn't enough to cover all costs. I guess that's still an issue for new artists, especially if they drop out of a job to work on music, they've not got any money coming in expect from what the label allows.

Pages are moving so fast omg are we still winning?

 

Saw that she's adding new signed copies later today, that's gonna be a bloodbath i NEED mine :agaycatabra:

Manifesting 6M+

 

Streaming Mayhem on loop on my phone with headphones plugged in. Also watching the Abracadabra MV on my laptop cus I can't get enough! ABA made me appreciate Disease more, they both sound so gooood. I also love the light contrast in the Disease MV with the darkness of the Abracadabra MV. 

spacer.png

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

12 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Maybe if u beg a little I could entertain it :thing: 

Went from IBeMe to IBegYou real quick

 

abracagodbra.gif

6 hours ago, TedLasso said:

I always get downvoted for shading Cromatica but maybe y'all can finally see the difference between auto pilot pop Gaga and full creative influence pop Gaga. Mayhem is the natural progression of TFM- BTW - ARTPOP. You can see it in her face, how she dances, how hard the songs hit.

I don't know but Chromatica was a masterpiece. SL - RoM - Fun Tonight - Free Woman - Sour Candy - Sine from Above —- all are some of her best IMO. (Meanwhile I loved it but I don't go back to Joanne much…). 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.