Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I just realized Victor doesn't follow LG on Instagram anymore. I wonder if he was collateral in the Richy firing 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

will end day four with about 3.15 million views. Only 150k less than yesterday :clap3: 

Wow. So impressive. Hope to see this continue, it's helping disease's views too

I just kinda panicked for no reason... what if the rest of the album serves Disease aka amazing songs that the GP doesn't click with at all?

 

BTW the video has already over 3m views today with a little over an hour left. 3.1m is probably what it'll end with, a measly ~6% decrease. Could it increase on Spotify again? I can't freaking wait for the update.

5 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Imma need DWAS to pull a Bom Bom Pow to ABRA's Poker Face. Doesn't matter if we lose streams, ABRA needs to be #1 on the album week. Then Garden can take over afterwards

 

:khalyan:

A #1 song on Hot100 would be insane, but everything thats been happening its insane so why not manifest it too. Gaga benefits a lot from performances so a performance on album week would be great. 

  • Popular Post

Not liddos asking Michael's signed copies under her TIKTOK and she said ''I'll ask''.:deadbanana4:

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind having one tho, he deserves credit for Gaga's pop smashing

 

4 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

I just kinda panicked for no reason... what if the rest of the album serves Disease aka amazing songs that the GP doesn't click with at all?

 

BTW the video has already over 3m views today with a little over an hour left. 3.1m is probably what it'll end with, a measly ~6% decrease. Could it increase on Spotify again? I can't freaking wait for the update.

I think we're getting some Abra-style songs, GOE for sure it seems, and a couple more. She seems really into that direction now. Either way, they're gonna be amazing, and we'll always have DWAS and Abra to keep the GP interested!

I keep seeing TikTok videos of people praising how she's interacting with everyone and reposting videos. And the liddos are quick in the comments like "yeah we know, she's always been nice to us you're just late to it. We had a whole website where she talked to us" (rip littlemonsters.com) :rip: 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Not liddos asking Michael's signed copies under her TIKTOK and she said ''I'll ask''.:deadbanana4:

  Hide contents

I wouldn't mind having one tho, he deserves credit for Gaga's pop smashing

 

:deadbanana4: I love her she's so cute

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Not liddos asking Michael's signed copies under her TIKTOK and she said ''I'll ask''.:deadbanana4:

  Hide contents

I wouldn't mind having one tho, he deserves credit for Gaga's pop smashing

 

Nah sorry that's weird :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Not liddos asking Michael's signed copies under her TIKTOK and she said ''I'll ask''.:deadbanana4:

  Hide contents

I wouldn't mind having one tho, he deserves credit for Gaga's pop smashing

 

Only if he signs them with his big fat d!ck:WAP:

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Only if he signs them with his big fat d!ck:WAP:

D-printed Version :WAP: 

4 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Not liddos asking Michael's signed copies under her TIKTOK and she said ''I'll ask''.:deadbanana4:

  Hide contents

I wouldn't mind having one tho, he deserves credit for Gaga's pop smashing

 

2011: This album is for Ü :gaygacat9:

2025: This album is by US :agaycatabra:

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Omg I'm drunk. Take my phone AWAY!

 

:suburban:

Why? What are you scared of, sis? 

 

:suburban:

8 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Nah sorry that's weird :deadbanana2:

Yeah, low-key embarrassing :rip:

4 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Why? What are you scared of, sis? 

 

:suburban:

I might drunk purchase some more Vinyls

 

:suburban:

I just streamed LaLisa's new song and I....had to turn it off! A FLOP!

 

:clack:

11 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Not liddos asking Michael's signed copies under her TIKTOK and she said ''I'll ask''.:deadbanana4:

  Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn't mind having one tho, he deserves credit for Gaga's pop smashing

 

This would be cute….unless something happens….:rip:

 

Imagine having a copy of Joanne signed by Taylor Kinney :rip:

3 hours ago, anastaciabby said:

Wait why does she have blue hair??? She looks gorgeous!:wanda:

It's the bluish black she's been rocking since the disease video. I'm loving the different variations of black she's been rocking. 

  • Popular Post
Just now, Dylangaga said:

I might drunk purchase some more Vinyls

 

:suburban:

OMG, do it! 

 

d7a815312180d16d6efaf96462771d86da4f618da5256a33a9930e892bf90ed9_1.jpg

  • Popular Post

Shazam Global 

30. (+28) - Abracadabra *new peak*

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.